P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

28 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

We have had storm Bella here this morning... 

She was doing her business outside, trod in it, panicked and ran through the house... 

Right in the middle of breakfast... 

Andy 

Screenshot_20201225_195502.jpg

Oh my - just adorable.......💕

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Yeah, dogs and owners😊

Andy 

Eerm!! Now I have heard that dogs resemble their owners so, having never met you, I will say that you probably could be a little cutie but, running through the house tracking do...............NO, NOPE, NO WAY!! not going there😱. Image deleted(hopefully)

Avril

Edited by Adawn47
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

Same here too Graham. It's been windy overnight (nothing to do with the sprouts either😁 I'll get that in  first before kalos,Andy or bro) I hope storm Bella doesn't cause too much damage in the south, we've had enough problems for one year.

Avril

I agree.

It does look a bad storm coming their way.

1 hour ago, kalos said:

Our Christmas was good just the two of us ,very nice and relaxing .

According to News the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh are spending

Christmas at Windsor Castle this year due to Covid fears, just the 2 of them.

Or just the 152 of them if you include the servants.:classic_unsure:

She invited them all to Norfolk and her and Phil stayed in Windsor. Not silly is She🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adawn47 said:

I prefer real books as well, but unfortunately I can't hold them for long now as they make my wrists and thumbs hurt. Darned arthritis!!! Two years ago my grandson bought me a kindle paperwhite (kind on the eyes) because he saw how upset I was getting, not being able to read for long without having to rest my hands. He'd preloaded it with some of my favourite  titles that I have in my many bookcases. I was sceptical at first but now I can read for hours again and don't have to lug all the heavy books on holiday.

Still miss the feel and smell of a real book though.

Avril

DW said ,can we throw out all your Agatha Christie books. You must have every one she has written. They are all old now?. No dear

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

We wasn't calling her a cute little bundle when she was running poo through the house... 

Andy 

We have just returned from a walk with our daughter and family plus puppy.The puppy is adorable but glad it wasn't me having to pick up the poo! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

We have had storm Bella here this morning... 

She was doing her business outside, trod in it, panicked and ran through the house... 

Right in the middle of breakfast... 

Andy 

Screenshot_20201225_195502.jpg

She is cute Andy.

Sending her virtual hugs off Pauline and me.

• Like 1

I doubt there will be any new promotions or seasonal price decrease any time soon. These days, with the economy shaking like crazy I am not sure we will have any special deals next year, so I would stick to those deals and to those bookings that we have at the moment

6 minutes ago, ann141 said:

My brother in law has set up a 'swear box' at home.£1 fine if anyone uses the words 'covid or tier .Perhaps we should have one on this thread and add the words EU and Brexit to it !!

Not sure we have enough pound coins to go around ..... 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

I doubt there will be any new promotions or seasonal price decrease any time soon. These days, with the economy shaking like crazy I am not sure we will have any special deals next year, so I would stick to those deals and to those bookings that we have at the moment

What bookings do you have Roger?

Hope you had a nice Christmas day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeanlyon said:

OK, had enough now.  Can't wait to go back to work on the 4th!  LOL

You sound like my sister, easily bored. When they toured India and visited the Taj Mahal she looked all around it then said 'lovely, where next?'😆

Avril

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

You sound like my sister, easily bored. When they toured India and visited the Taj Mahal she looked all around it then said 'lovely, where next?'😆

Avril

They should have took her to the Raj of India,they do free poppudoms and deliver.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ann141 said:

My brother in law has set up a 'swear box' at home.£1 fine if anyone uses the words 'covid or tier .Perhaps we should have one on this thread and add the words EU and Brexit to it !!

Some members of this thread would be seriously out of pocket because that is all they can talk about and its getting very boring.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

Some members of this thread would be seriously out of pocket because that is all they can talk about and its getting very boring.

I think most of us would rather be talking about cruise related subjects.

While in lockdown EU and Brexit is constantly on the news unfortunately so understandable it is also mentioned on here where most of us are bored because we cannot go to pubs, restaurants or on cruises.

It is not compulsory to read every post.

Graham.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, ann141 said:

Good idea. It wouldn't take long for us to be able to fund a third world country.💷

Avril

• Like 1