P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, gadabout60 said:

I almost gave up after the first episode but glad I stuck with it - by the 3rd episode I was hooked too!

Excellent show. Keeps you guessing from start to finish. If they do another one they will have to introduce even more twists and turns. 

• Like 1

Morning hope you are all doing ok and enjoying your TV programs .

We watched A Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart, I was surprised that he knew

where we lived😉

I hope you are all enjoying testing out your Christmas goodies such as your wine ,

mince pies and chocolate oh and your wine ,I did mention wine didn't I ? 

Just remember to keep your pets away from them as it's not any good for them .

winedog.jpg.e43aeaac309035d540f102e098a89e5f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

Morning all, just!

Eldest daughter's birthday today, she's spending it with her daughter.

Hubby managed to get antibiotics without any problem for his chest infection and is on the road to recovery, but I now feel like death warmed up. Another daughter is going to cook Christmas dinner and deliver it for us, so I don't have to cook.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Morning all, just!

Hubby managed to get antibiotics without any problem for his chest infection and is on the road to recovery, but I now feel like death warmed up. Another daughter is going to cook Christmas dinner and deliver it for us, so I don't have to cook.

Happy birthday to your eldest daughter.

IMG_20221022_140016.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hello everyone from a wet & soggy Lytham St Annes.

Just been to get my nails done and had lunch.

Last bit of tidying and cleaning to do before in-laws arrive for three nights. It will be a curry to eat tonight and then watch a film I think.

A Live from Arvia would be good although we are not on her until March 24

Have a nice day everyone 

Michelle

• Like 9

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

I hope we hear how Arvia maiden voyage goes today.

Hopefully someone does a Live From Arvia.

19 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

A Live from Arvia would be good although we are not on her until March 24

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

We have been out to our usual Friday lunchtime restaurant, the food was the usual high standard.   If it had been my first time there I would not go again.  There was a family who had a small girl with them who was allowed to run wild around the restaurant.  When one of the waitresses asked them to make her sit at the table they very loudly told the waitress that she didn't like sitting still and would have a tantrum if they tried to make her sit down.

We ate our meals and left rather than have a dessert and coffee.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, purplesea said:

Morning all, just!

Happy birthday to your daughter, another Christmas birthday. We have one on Sunday the 25th, our youngest grandson.

I hope you're feeling better by tomorrow and it's just a 24hr thing.

Enjoy your Christmas dinner, lovingly prepared by your personal chef. I'm only a tad envious😉

Avril

Edited by Adawn47
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Happy birthday to your daughter, another Christmas birthday. We have one on Sunday the 25th, our youngest grandson.

I hope you're feeling better by tomorrow and it's just a 24hr thing.

Enjoy your Christmas dinner, lovingly prepared by your personal chef. I'm only a tad envious😉

Avril

Happy 25th birthday to your grandson on Christmas Day Avril 

birthday-fireworks.gif.93f1e7c6e52e2869b60c44635b2a604d.gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Josy1953 said:

We have been out to our usual Friday lunchtime restaurant, the food was the usual high standard.   If it had been my first time there I would not go again.  There was a family who had a small girl with them who was allowed to run wild around the restaurant.  When one of the waitresses asked them to make her sit at the table they very loudly told the waitress that she didn't like sitting still and would have a tantrum if they tried to make her sit down.

Not good parenting at all in my opinion. Apparently it’s called “relaxed parenting”…. Words fail me!! 

And they will carry it forward to their children and so it goes on..an on..and on…

Michelle

• Like 6

And who would be the first to complain is somethig hot got spilt on the child as she was running around?

• Like 11

5 hours ago, kalos said:

Morning hope you are all doing ok and enjoying your TV programs .

We watched A Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart, I was surprised that he knew

where we lived😉

I hope you are all enjoying testing out your Christmas goodies such as your wine ,

mince pies and chocolate oh and your wine ,I did mention wine didn't I ? 

Just remember to keep your pets away from them as it's not any good for them .

winedog.jpg.e43aeaac309035d540f102e098a89e5f.jpg

He works in the tea factory now and drinks in the gun and trumpet.He must be a neighbour.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, kalos said:

Anyone looking for a last minute pressie :classic_love:

216952396_christmaspressie.jpg.da4bc90f54147b406b1a3c110495619f.jpg

We usually TRY to play Twister at my sister's house on Boxing Day, she claimed it when our parents were moving into a bungalow from the house.  It is interesting with ages ranging from 12 to 73. 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

We usually TRY to play Twister at my sister's house on Boxing Day, she claimed it when our parents were moving into a bungalow from the house.  It is interesting with ages ranging from 12 to 73. 🤣🤣

Thanks Jody, I've just ordered this. Pick it up at little Sainsbury tomorrow

Our 8 year old will love it

Well not the news I wanted to hear, I was expecting my new car to be delivered to dealership on 14 December, a week later than expected, it had finished its build phase back in early November and my dealership had been told on 24 November that it was on a “boat” to U.K. spoke to the dealer Monday morning regarding an update on ETA, he said there was nothing on system to indicate it’s location, they thought it was at Toyota Distribution Centre in Derby, but couldn’t be sure. So I decided to email Toyota customer services yesterday to find out what was going on. Today I received a response, my car is still on the dockside at Zeebrugge, the information passed to my dealership in late November appears to have been a lie as was the email I received last week to say it was on its way to dealer. Apparently emails are automated and they have no control on when they are issued.

To say I am fuming is an understatement, I will be in touch with dealer when they reopen next week to let them know about the response I had.

Ai the moment I have no idea when it will be here, maybe January, maybe February, even Easter, who knows, but It does appear that the manufacturer has been misleading both the dealerships and customers over delivery of new cars. 

• Like 2

Morning all, just having a quick catch up with you all. I feel like I’m starting a cold but I’m willing myself to be well for tomorrow. People at my work have got a really nasty cold/flu so I really hope I haven’t got that.

My mum had promised she’s not going out today so I hope we can all enjoy the day at our son’s tomorrow. Our grandson is beyond excited!

@DamianGI’m so sorry for your loss, sounds like you did him proud.Your son looks really grown up.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day tomorrow spent how you want to. 🥂 🎄 🎅 xx

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1