P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

2 hours ago, kalos said:

886c616ffb8a752d9fd3928587b477c7.jpg.0d15ee8b0404bf5ade637aea90869425.jpg

Morning everyone i't's 2,c and raining again and it looks like there will be plenty of it.

Think we have to share so will send some up to Sunderland in the next few hours 😉

Whatever your doing today have a great day -Take care 🙂

Thank you Kalos😉. It's here!

• Haha 3

I had to go out early this morning and the weather was cold but fine, when I came out of the church hall an hour later it was snowing so a fun 2 mile drive home.  I was almost home when I found the road impassable because there was a fountain in the road rather than the manhole cover that had been there earlier so I had to do a detour.  I got home to a message on the answerphone letting me know that a bracelet that I had left at the jewellers to have a new clasp put on was ready to pick up so I then went out again intending to park on the Tesco carpark which turned out to be flooded in some places so it was a drive round looking for an non-flooded space.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, brian1 said:

My mrs has O2 and she only gets free roaming in Europe.When we went to Morocco recently it was a fortune so she made sure to use WIFI.

I have Virgin O2 I get free roaming in most of Europe and I can extend that with an additional bolt on package it costs £6 a day.

https://www.o2.co.uk/international/o2-travel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Snow Hill said:

Morning, 0C here and snowing heavily, first snow I have seen all winter, despite what Meteorologists say it’s still winter until spring equinox. 

Snow has stopped and turn to rain, and starting to tun misty, think it will be a day spent indoors. Currently 3C but feels colder when I nipped out to bin to put recycling in it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snow Hill said:

I have Virgin O2 I get free roaming in most of Europe and I can extend that with an additional bolt on package it costs £6 a day.

I meant the rates without the bolt on was a fortune.We stayed in the hotel most of the time and their WIFI was really fast.Probably that Chinese G5 we rejected,lol.

I’ve just got home and been told about the above from the O2 guy , since I’m just on a rolling plan the cheapest one , he said if I use the phone in Japan it’s £6 for 24 hours,, I was going to use it mostly for google maps but I will plan ahead and get the free Wi-Fi in the hotel before the cruise starts.

On 3/1/2024 at 8:58 AM, brian1 said:

Hi all,just booked our 1st cruise for 5 years off the telly.Spain,Canaries and Morocco.Barcelona to Barcelona over 2024 Christmas and new year.Flights,1 night hotel,12 night cruise on Celebrity Infinity, Aqua balcony,grats,drinks and wifi all inc. £6198 for 2 of us.Researching everything already,lol. 

We were on Infinity in an Aqua cabin in Alaska. Unfortunately we were under an overhang supported by RSJ's. It spoilt the outlook, but we loved the Ship. We wouldn't book Aqua again. We only used Blu twice.

IMG_3869.JPG

Edited by zap99
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Who gave CC  permission to stick adverts in the middle of threads, nobody asked for my opinion, dont they know we live in a democracy????

Most annoying.  I just report them as inappropriate.  Won't do any good,....but.😡

• Like 2

Good morning everyone, it’s a beautiful sunny morning here. Hubby ha just gone for a walk on the beach with the dogs. 

Have a nice day everyone whatever you are doing 

Michelle

• Like 6

Morning 1.c and overcast for us at the moment .

Some of these adverts are not even relevant ,,

One read  'Google knows maps backwards.'

I thought, that's just spam.🙃

Have a good day 🙂

• Haha 14

Morning

Its a beautiful bright morning but very cold.  There’s lots of frost on the cars. It’ll be very pleasant for our walk later 

Rib of beef for Sunday roast.  Rare, in both senses of the word 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Snow Hill said:

I have not seen any ads within threads, I access via IPad not sure whether that makes any difference

I think it's only on phones.I use a laptop with no adds.

• Like 7

It was very misty earlier but now it is a cold but bright morning here, We are just trying to decide whether or not to go out for a walk.  I was up at 5:30 peeling vegetables to go into the crockpot with lamb shanks for lunch so the kitchen smells lovely now.   DH has only just managed to drag himself out of bed.

The ads in threads is only happening on my phone, my Kindle and laptop are not affected.

Have a good day.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Snow Hill said:

I have not seen any ads within threads, I access via IPad not sure whether that makes any difference

Me too. No ads on iPad yet!

• Like 4

No ads here, I’m pleased to say (iPad - it’s all too teeny on my phone)

Graham - you have a new medal for your avatar!  Do we have to pay a pound to speak to you now?  🤣🤣🤣

Diamond Class sounds very impressive🙂

What benefits will you get?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lovely sunny morning here after three miserable wet cold days. We met up with a couple of old friends this morning for brunch. There seems to be a lot of fair weather walkers around taking advantage of the weather.

One farmer has got his lambs in the field which is always nice to see. The Chuckle brothers had a massive sheep, it was a two metre ewe.

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

No ads here, I’m pleased to say (iPad - it’s all too teeny on my phone)

Graham - you have a new medal for your avatar!  Do we have to pay a pound to speak to you now?  🤣🤣🤣

Diamond Class sounds very impressive🙂

What benefits will you get?

We are looking to go on Anthem later in the year.  That will make us Diamond....It won't change us.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

They pop up on my Android phone.

I have turned adds off on my Google app but still get them.

• Like 1

I have been out for my walk and on the way back down our road the 6 year old twins who live a few houses up stopped me to ask "Are you OK because we haven't seen you for nearly a week and mum said that we can't come to knock on your door and pester you because she has seen you when we were at school but we have been told be school that we have to look out for old people when it is cold".  I wonder how old they think I am ?

• Haha 16