P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

16 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

I wouldn't worry Viv,  it's a football reference. 

Andy 

Yeah,we're celebrating West Ham not going down,lol.Sometimes I wish I was a Scouser.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Oh come on Avril, everyone knows what Polpetta is... 

It's a village in Cornwall 😊

Andy 

Nope. Just meatball in Italian and a Japanese shoe company😊

Avril 

• Haha 1

I'm getting a little worried about Mrs Kalos .

She will not eat any type of bread with her breakfast 

but she does not mind how much I have, she just sits there smiling until  I have finished.

I think she is lack toast and tolerant . :classic_unsure: :classic_wacko::classic_smile:

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Twogreynomads said:

Come on Andy,West Ham are safe so spare a thought for Bournemouth this evening.

viv

Poor old Eddie - he really looks a broken man!  Whatever the outcome today (I'm already resigned!😢 ) I hope he can have a good break, regroup and move positively into next season.  🍒🍒🍒

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kruzseeka said:

Poor old Eddie - he really looks a broken man!  Whatever the outcome today (I'm already resigned!😢 ) I hope he can have a good break, regroup and move positively into next season.  🍒🍒🍒

I have a feeling... 

It might just be wishful thinking, but I can see them doing it. 

Good luck... 

Andy 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Nope. Just meatball in Italian and a Japanese shoe company😊

Avril 

So that's shoesy is it.By the way,the pud was the one using olive oil.got to make fat balls for the birds with all the Atora we don't need,lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, brian1 said:

So that's shoesy is it.By the way,the pud was the one using olive oil.got to make fat balls for the birds with all the Atora we don't need,lol.

Ooo lucky birds. Nod, nod 😉😉😆

Sis

• Haha 1

Off to meet my friends this afternoon for the first get together since February.  There will only be 5 of us today because the 6th is currently in 2 weeks isolation in preparation for an operation.  Really looking forward to it because we are having it at the home of the one who will be 70 today so it will be a celebration although not quite the same as our usual get togethers, 3 of us have had birthdays during lockdown so we are we are all considering it as our birthday celebrations too 🎂🎂

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Off to meet my friends this afternoon for the first get together since February.  There will only be 5 of us today because the 6th is currently in 2 weeks isolation in preparation for an operation.  Really looking forward to it because we are having it at the home of the one who will be 70 today so it will be a celebration although not quite the same as our usual get togethers, 3 of us have had birthdays during lockdown so we are we are all considering it as our birthday celebrations too 🎂🎂

We met up with friends for the first time last week.  We went to the New Forest (plenty of space 👍) taking our own chairs and picnics.  It was lovely!    We visited other friends' in their garden too.   Small steps forward but meant such a lot.  Enjoy your celebrations. 🙂

• Like 6

Well I can tie up two conversations here - I’ve been wearing my LFC Mask! I have to come out as a secret scouser! 
I would say round my way not many masks have been worn but now it’s mandatory I reckon it was about 99% at my local shopping centre yesterday. We stopped for petrol at a small garage and everyone wore a mask into the shop to pay except for one woman. John was in the shop and said the cashier didn’t challenge her - but then she would have probably driven off without paying!

• Like 4