Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

This is my crape myrtle at corner of patio.  I cannot believe how big it is this year.  20220722_101539.thumb.jpg.e85c40034bd10afe5cab18a462f1b646.jpg

My other black diamond myrtles bloom late summer, early fall.

Please excuse any weeds you may see😀

Lovely photos Debbie.

Beautiful gardens.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Thanks 1

@Sunshine3601That is a pretty garden and crepe myrtles. Our tree doesn’t bloom until late August. The blossoms are the same color as yours.

@LionesssI wouldn’t argue with those pups! Dinner ? Yes, coming right up !

Mimi- Thinking of your friend Ginny today. Have you heard how she is doing ?

Wishing all here a peaceful day.

MJ🙋🏻

• Like 5

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

Your grandfather's name is Helen?  😄

Speaking of names, I'm evidently not the only one that thinks of @Ocean Boy simply as "OB".  I think I'd have a hard time calling him anything else if I ever met him in person and did get to know his real name.  Along those lines, there is more than one person who calls me Brillo in person.

I have a hard time with adults calling my wife LaLa

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

He's feeling a little better but getting restless. Everytime he thinks he is doing better and tries to do something he is reminded by the pain.  He has never been a good patient😁  thank you fir asking.

Everytime I see you posted I'm hoping it is with good news on a cabin.🤞

Debbie,has Eric tried the Diabetic socks ?

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

This is my crape myrtle at corner of patio.  I cannot believe how big it is this year.  20220722_101539.thumb.jpg.e85c40034bd10afe5cab18a462f1b646.jpg

My other black diamond myrtles bloom late summer, early fall.

Please excuse any weeds you may see

That’s so beautiful I googled them. Zone 7-10.

My zone 3 garden will have to do without. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Meanwhile, gadeners up here in Canada have their own issues.

Screenshot_20220721-190858_Facebook.jpg

I didn't know that type of tomato plant grew well in Canada.   🤔

Even with it producing no tomatoes,  I don't think my fence is tall enough to keep out the critters that would try to get at it.

I hope you understand I am just blowin smoke.  😆 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I didn't know that type of tomato plant grew well in Canada.   🤔

Even with it producing no tomatoes,  I don't think my fence is tall enough to keep out the critters that would try to get at it.

I hope you understand I am just blowin smoke.  😆 

Up here you have to worry about the critters using drones to see over the fences.

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@Ourusualbeach How about sharing some Alaska pics.  How was the cruise?   Did it live up to expectations.  

I don't have many pictures, Vikki is the one that takes most of them.  Great cruise.  Typical Alaska weather, 56 to 65 daily and the forcasted rain held off all but part of our day in Juneau. 

We were one of the lucky ones in Juneau.  Most of the helicopter tours were cancelled due to low cloud cover but it lifted enough for our 2:00 tour to go and then ones later in yhe day were also cancelled.  Expensive but a once in a lifetime tour, so worth it.

Headed to Tracy's after that and demolished a couple pounds of crab legs.

We dlso did the white pass train in Skagway, incredible scenery.  Fin island lodge in Sitka and whale watching in a zodiac in Victoria.

To top off a great cruise we never had any issues with flights or luggage that so many are reporting these days especially out of YYZ

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Headed to Tracy's after that and demolished a couple pounds of crab legs.

We dlso did the white pass train in Skagway, incredible scenery. 

Glad you enjoyed it.  I love crab legs.  DW is not much into seafood so I will probably not be able to do Tracy's. 

My SIL parents just road the white passage train a couple weeks ago and said it was great.  They cruised on one of Silversea cruise ships. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Glad you enjoyed it.  I love crab legs.  DW is not much into seafood so I will probably not be able to do Tracy's. 

My SIL parents just road the white passage train a couple weeks ago and said it was great.  They cruised on one of Silversea cruise ships. 

My daughter was with us who does not ear crab legs.  She ordered the pulled pork sliders and at only $13 for 3 large sliders and we were definitely surprised at how good they were.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Hate to say it, but it might be time to move this thread to Floataway Lounge 

Most of us want it to stay here John and this thread is always on the front RC page.

Float away lounge is harder to find hence sorry I have not been on Bella's thread for a while.

I hope your family are all well John.

Graham.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Most of us want it to stay here John and this thread is always on the front RC page.

Float away lounge is harder to find hence sorry I have not been on Bella's thread for a while.

I hope your family are all well John.

Graham.

It isn’t difficult if you have it in notifications or managed content. There is no need to actively search each time.

2 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Why?

why not?

I think the important thing is to not feed the trolls.  We can continue to keep our thread the happy place it has been and just ignore the others who want to make a scene.  We can welcome the people who will respect what this thread has become.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2