Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

44 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We made it to our daughter’s house in PA last night to pickup the two oldest grandsons for the road trip to Disney.  Thank goodness we brought Andy’s truck! These two are loaded up with snacks, games, blankets, pillows, etc.  We’re playing the License Plate game and I made up a travel scavenger hunt for them.  Also have a couple of books to listen to on Audible.  
I may not post much over the next week but I am reading along. 
@Sunshine3601 glad to hear Eric’s back is healing well. 
@Ozark_Kidprecious photos of those grand babies! 

Have a great, and safe, trip!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

I think DD should buy a lottery ticket - 12 flights across 6 airlines, multiple countries and their baggage never got lost at all.

3 outdoor concerts, 3 outdoor music festivals and one indoor hockey game across the UK, USA and Canada in 8 weeks and neither of them got Covid.

DD landed safely home this afternoon at Sydney airport.

9D265153-F383-4283-AF99-5C27BBDA60FC.thumb.jpeg.2f2954e70a4e4dffb7d2275c366ce325.jpeg

At the same time DS checked in at Honolulu airport for his flight to Anchorage via Seattle. He is flying Delta not Southwest.

That is cool to have children that enjoy traveling the world. Good to hear they had safe travels. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, taznremmy said:

@harryfat1 Thank you for the reminder of the Blue Bus.  I will be in Juneau on 8/26, and will definitely look for the guy in the red coat.  I haven't been to Mendenhall Glacier for several years.  It will be interesting to see the changes.

Glad it's helpful.  Just in case it's a warm day and the guy isn't wearing his jacket, just look for the blue bus sign at the kiosk.

You can also contact them ahead of time if you have any questions:

https://www.mmtoursofjuneau.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Yea, it was a little different when Lottie got her turn to hold Finnley.

Her ya go Lottie.

image.thumb.png.26294e30f6191440f93531632badadb9.png

Now what?

image.thumb.png.2010b3becfd86bfa81d405da93e2fd50.png

I think she might be a little nervous 😓 

image.thumb.png.c2fe05246d9f927c197b468f59387693.png

Lottie told Kenzie,  I can't wait when she is old enough to just sit with us!

image.thumb.png.2b83a68b7ac5e206b352c10b5553acc6.png

I'll hold her again.....

image.thumb.png.fb0441886133ac24ae4156a19ba4319b.png

I understand.... It's Corrie's birthday party, let her hold her.

image.thumb.png.3ba6127475dd75b65468070e93d5bae9.png

image.thumb.png.4db77628fb3330ab87b8475d1cc2b06b.png

Lottie's expression cracked me up!  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

@Sunshine3601My youngest granddaughter is practicing finding ducks!!!

Awesome!   I will definitely have some for her to find.    I am not going to do cards on mine.   I am thinking I will just put something in marker on bottom to identify I hid them and you can let me know if she finds any of them.     I'll let you know what I put when I do it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Yea, it was a little different when Lottie got her turn to hold Finnley.

Her ya go Lottie.

image.thumb.png.26294e30f6191440f93531632badadb9.png

Now what?

image.thumb.png.2010b3becfd86bfa81d405da93e2fd50.png

I think she might be a little nervous 😓 

image.thumb.png.c2fe05246d9f927c197b468f59387693.png

Lottie told Kenzie,  I can't wait when she is old enough to just sit with us!

image.thumb.png.2b83a68b7ac5e206b352c10b5553acc6.png

I'll hold her again.....

image.thumb.png.fb0441886133ac24ae4156a19ba4319b.png

I understand.... It's Corrie's birthday party, let her hold her.

image.thumb.png.3ba6127475dd75b65468070e93d5bae9.png

image.thumb.png.4db77628fb3330ab87b8475d1cc2b06b.png

All these beautiful girls are there any boys or is Caden the lucky one?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brillohead said:

I think the big question is, "Are your pain and activity levels better or worse now than they were before the surgery?"

If you can do more with less pain than you used to be able to do, that's an overall win, even if you're not up to 100% of what you could do in your younger years. 

No question my quality of life is better now. I can now exercise without the pain I used to have before surgery. I've lost 40 pounds where I couldn't even exercise before. I'm going in the right direction.

• Like 22

Just now, Sea Dog said:

No question my quality of life is better now. I can now exercise without the pain I used to have before surgery. I've lost 40 pounds where I couldn't even exercise before. I'm going in the right direction.

That's great!!!  I'm jealous, of both the increased activity AND the weight loss!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We made it to our daughter’s house in PA last night to pickup the two oldest grandsons for the road trip to Disney.  Thank goodness we brought Andy’s truck! These two are loaded up with snacks, games, blankets, pillows, etc.  We’re playing the License Plate game and I made up a travel scavenger hunt for them.  Also have a couple of books to listen to on Audible.  
@Sunshine3601 glad to hear Eric’s back is healing well. 
@Ozark_Kidprecious photos of those grand babies! 

Have a safe trip!  Road games are fun to play with the kids.  We will be making a Disney  visit in February with the family.   Not sure if it will be a road trip or fly.

Have a great time!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brillohead said:

I'm not diabetic, but I think I need to go borrow my roommate's vial of insulin after that huge dose of ABSOLUTE SWEETNESS!!!!

How in the heck did you get such adorable grandbabies???  Wow, so much cuteness!

I think it's that cute Gma they have!

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

That is fantastic news Greg.

Graham.

• Like 1

@Ozark_Kid Your grandchildren truly are beautiful.  Finnley looks so big in the pictures with her cousins!💕

6 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Have a wonderful and safe trip, Deb.  Enjoy your grandsons!  Great memories you're making!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

@Sunshine3601My youngest granddaughter is practicing finding ducks!!!

How excited she must be!!!!  You guys are all going to have the best time!🥰

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

You sure are, Greg!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

All these beautiful girls are there any boys or is Caden the lucky one?

This is a traditional group pic of the Grandkids. Finnley's 1st.  We are running out of room.  There are 2 boys which both were hoping Finnley was a boy. The one you are forgetting is Corrie and Lottie's brother Zander. He's in the middle.
image.thumb.png.4499ad3b6be1fb15a2fbe86920f7788a.png

You thought Lottie was unsure about holding Finnley,  well Z was not going to holding her.  He gave the new mom hugs and then when Caden was done holding they went off to play with Legos.
image.thumb.png.48b691994cce3f3c04d0c3b0002729c6.png

Edited by Ozark_Kid
  • Like 20

2 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Dad requested that he see DD as soon as she arrived home while her trip memories were “fresh”.  We all went out for a delicious meal last night at a newly renovated RSL club near him and this was parked in the underground carpark near our car. Took photo for DS.

2C1D26E8-7AED-44E5-9491-5E945B0CE282.jpeg

You must be thrilled to have your daughter back home;  I'm sure she's got so much to share with you and your dad!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1