Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

42 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Not at home because I have easy access to washing my hands when finished but I often times do use utensils if eating out. Though I do think it probably looks odd.

If you're in the same restaurant as me and I have a heart attack, I'm glad you'll be able give me CPR with non-greasy hands. 🙂 

• Haha 12

2 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

@sea2shiningsea beautiful sunset & I love your fireworks photo/video.  Great clarity.  Think I need to upgrade my phone before we see the NYE fireworks again in Sydney, so I can take photos like yours

I always admire all the photos that you post.  To me, they are really nice and sharp.  You have a very good phone/camera.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

@reallyitsmema Thank you for posting the kit info and your results.  I have been w/o smell & taste for about 3 years.  I wouldn’t wish this on anyone (well, maybe my ex 😹).

I have placed my order and it should arrive the day after I get home.  🤞 

Wow, I have been without mine for eleven months and it is driving me mad!  I lost it once before after an allergic reaction to a medication, but it was only gone for about a month.  I hope this does something for you.  I had my DH smell the papers after I put the oil on them to make sure there was scent.  It took a few days for me to smell anything but they are much stronger to me now.  The abscent.org site had a lot of information that was interesting to read and the videos were good.  They suggest doing bunny sniffs lol  I was going to add the next four oils I have seen suggested but recently read a study that said there is no significant statistical difference between those that did the four oils versus those that did the eight.  

I hope it works for you after all this time.  Sending positive thoughts and sniffs 😄 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Watched a video this week of a dog that worked out how to use the ice dispenser on the fridge…

The dog of a friend of mine knows how to open the microwave.  She has to stay around when she ours anything in as he has been known to open it when it beeps, take the food out and eat it.  She always has stories of his antics, big lovable dog, can't remember the breed right now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

After he saved her last week, I sure hope he doesn't wind up going home tonight🤞

I agree. I like him. I'd like to see Cane play that fake idol and go home.... if it can't be Lauren. I'd live to see her go home playing a fake idol.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I agree. I like him. I'd like to see Cane play that fake idol and go home.... if it can't be Lauren. I'd live to see her go home playing a fake idol.

I'm happy with tonight's vote...just sayin

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Basically they will come out and power brush and put down any fill pellets if needed for $300. I Will basically leaf blow any leaves, twigs and debris off it. Pretty low maintenance.

Neighbors use Shop Vac. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taznremmy said:

@FromSea2ShiningSea Hi Helen and Marty.  Sitting in Juneau (43 degrees), thinking of you in Hawaii.  🥶🥶🥶

B066BF1F-C45F-425C-BECD-9825045D115F.thumb.jpeg.983ce412c29c538d29a18ed80d39610d.jpeg

Oh, Pat, that looks cold but the air is clean and crisp, right?  I wish you were here with us. You would love it!  It’s only 77 degrees today but very windy.  Gotta hold onto your hat or it’ll fly away.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

I use a “blow and go” service. 
Hmmmm….hope that doesn’t cost me a Monopoly game 😹

Go to jail, go directly to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. See you in a week.😄😄😄😄

• Haha 10