Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

The wedding was perfect.  Even with the proverbial glitches.  I cried, I laughed, I danced and lost most of my voice.  I am so happy for my son and his beautiful bride.  I lost my phone for awhile so I will have to wait for the best pictures but I did manage to snap this one.

Resized_20231103_164049.thumb.jpeg.b51c10381a7706c1e7f3d5f502e3e8a1.jpeg

• Like 31
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We have our two granddaughters spending the weekend with us along with our grand dog, Kona.  Middle DD Jessica and SIL Sam are going away for the weekend to celebrate their 7th anniversary.  The ‘celebrating’ maybe be slightly one-sided since we recently learned they are expecting baby #3, our 6th grandchild.  
IMG_0272.thumb.jpeg.06f19db35f9f7930d7843d69c728e6cc.jpeg

Love her “flying nun” ears.

IMG_0275.thumb.jpeg.b591ad00aaba3e749f56ca80fc2c0f46.jpeg

Congratlations Deb and Andy!

All three look adorable!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Keksie said:

The wedding was perfect.  Even with the proverbial glitches.  I cried, I laughed, I danced and lost most of my voice.  I am so happy for my son and his beautiful bride.  I lost my phone for awhile so I will have to wait for the best pictures but I did manage to snap this one.

Love this photo. I’m so happy everything went well. Beautiful memories made for some beautiful people. Cheers to the newlyweds. Can’t drink but I will raise my cup of Oxycodone high.😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

4:30an awake to get another pain pill. My  pill cups are stacking up……………

IMG_3701.thumb.jpeg.3abdd03b91095b0bb55e336a310357fe.jpeg

Hmmmmmmm….Reminds me of something.

IMG_3316.thumb.jpeg.099a7c6c0435570e054298854fdaa3a1.jpeg

Soggy Dollar Pain Killers. 

Greg! You seem to be really bored laying in bed! 😁🤣

Good to see your cheerful spirits (not the ones in the bottle)!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

We just lost our playoff game 20-7. Very sad night around here for these guys.😑

20231103_200444.thumb.jpg.8ee4cbf581c2b205ce33a34369a29462.jpg

So understandable that they had sad faces. 

10 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Great group of kids. I really wanted the win for them. Next week we will have a game with some other team that lost their playoff. Then we will have our big Thanksgiving Day rivalry. Then it will be time to say goodbye to the seniors. That will be hard.

A few more games to go.  They will do it. 

34 minutes ago, Keksie said:

This one photo shows it all. What an amazing day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

IMG_3697.thumb.jpeg.8297e1e39bae11b4c58f80a6231ee5ff.jpeg

Room is really nice. 2:45am the pain is going pretty good. New knee is barking back at this dog. If I am being ridiculous with all these posts like t’m still doing a live review I can move over to my live review? Thoughts??? I don’t want to hijack the conversation. I know it’s not about me.

This is the place. Good to read that things are progressing, even at cold molasses speeds. 

• Like 4

Dani’s thread just keeps going!

There’s news about a new beautiful grandchild, a beautiful newlywed couple a beautiful new knee and 8 beautiful Christmas trees.

As for us, we shared a beautiful dinner with friends last night. It was restaurant week on LI.

Participating restaurants offer a special menu of three courses for a set price.

No food photos from me.

But, our dinners were delicious, we had our good friends’ company and the place was packed!

Very glad that we had a great table in a good corner to watch all the comings and goings.

Since it is a favorite restaurant of ours, we were pleased that they had so many customers.

Wishing all here a beautiful weekend!

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Should I call it Pappa’s got a Brand New Bag” (Reference to bag that collects urine from my catheter).

Greg, glad your surgery went well.  Now it is just a matter of getting up and working it.

As for the brand new bag, that is just giving me shivers up and down my spine.   Especially the thought of keeping it in for 10 days.  😬

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We have our two granddaughters spending the weekend with us along with our grand dog, Kona.  Middle DD Jessica and SIL Sam are going away for the weekend to celebrate their 7th anniversary.  The ‘celebrating’ maybe be slightly one-sided since we recently learned they are expecting baby #3, our 6th grandchild.  

Enjoy that time with your granddaughters, and congratulations on the news that #6 is on the way.  I don’t think I could properly spoil any more than the 3 we have.  We were talking to our neighbor, and their grandkid count is up to 10 now (9 boys and 1 girl)

56 minutes ago, Keksie said:

That is great that the wedding went off without a hitch.  Lovely photo. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Great group of kids. I really wanted the win for them. Next week we will have a game with some other team that lost their playoff. Then we will have our big Thanksgiving Day rivalry. Then it will be time to say goodbye to the seniors. That will be hard.

Sorry for your teams' loss last night..they've had a great Season, but it's not over yet!  And yes, it will be very hard to say goodbye to your Seniors.  😢

I love stuffed olives also!😉

• Like 1

12 hours ago, George C said:

For my fellow Yankees fan , documentary on Yogi , It ain’t over , is now on Netflix, excellent show.

Loved his wit!

7 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

IMG_3697.thumb.jpeg.8297e1e39bae11b4c58f80a6231ee5ff.jpeg

Room is really nice. 2:45am the pain is going pretty good. New knee is barking back at this dog. If I am being ridiculous with all these posts like t’m still doing a live review I can move over to my live review? Thoughts??? I don’t want to hijack the conversation. I know it’s not about me.

Of course you should post in here.  This thread is about everyone.  See? I just read Dani's approval.👍

Here's hoping your pain diminishes.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Keksie said:

Beautiful picture, Karen!  Congratulations!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Loved his wit!

Of course you should post in here.  This thread is about everyone.  See? I just read Dani's approval.👍

Here's hoping your pain diminishes.

Thanks Bonnie. Hanging in there. See seaparate post below.

1 minute ago, Luckynana said:

@Sea Dog Glad it's over, Greg!  When can you go home?  Love to Linda from me!😉

Should go home Sunday.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I’m official now!

IMG_3702.thumb.jpeg.c8b5b53b74610efcd52c112380bd8893.jpeg

I have on my official shirt. Already got a couple of nurses wanting to go to CC and check it out.

IMG_3703.thumb.jpeg.6a5517b9047719fab8e42cd804e2c875.jpeg

Very nice single room with mirrored glass inset tv. I guess I’ll watch college football games today.

The bad news. The internal medicine doctor will not take the catheter out so I’m stuck weAring it until I see my urologist on the 12th. He says my prostate became so enlarged that they could not put the catheter in so they had to put in endoscopy to get catheters in. So they don’t want to remove it just to find out they have put it back in. It feels uncomfortable but the good news is that I don’t have to get up to go to the bathroom. Oh well I guess I have to deal with it.

IMG_3703.thumb.jpeg.6a5517b9047719fab8e42cd804e2c875.jpeg

Had therapy this morning where we walked, pedaled bike and then some range of motion stretches and measurements. My. bend is at 68 degrees. I need time be at 120 degrees or more.

Later I need a short nap now.

• Like 17

16 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Love her “flying nun” ears.

IMG_0275.thumb.jpeg.b591ad00aaba3e749f56ca80fc2c0f46.jpeg

Your Granddaughters are beautiful including Kona.    Congratulations to your family on the future grandbaby😊

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, George C said:

My cvs drams continues my auto refill due Thursday is still not ready, I can now drive 15 miles to next city to pick it up 😢😢, glad I sold my cvs stock. 

Speaking of having a hard time getting meds, my Neurologist prescribe a new ALS medication for me to start I think sometime in August.   It was getting so lost in the process of getting it approved and started I more less forgot about it.  I finally got it this week and will take my 1st dose tomorrow!

• Like 23

@DeltaOne my SIL and Sharon figured out how to load it up! 

image.thumb.png.f49e5c50171da1f87ee0a5d8f46a4562.png

After loading it up they drove it up to the Church building and found an area that will be easy to unload it.

We will probably change the ramp surface because it's a little slick.

Also yesterday we were able to drive our DD Siena into the drive. It made it but still concerned how much clearance there would be after they would lower the floor.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@DeltaOne my SIL and Sharon figured out how to load it up! After loading it up they drove it up to the Church building and found an area that will be easy to unload it.

We will probably change the ramp surface because it's a little slick.

Also yesterday we were able to drive our DD Siena into the drive. It made it but still concerned how much clearance there would be after they would lower the floor.

That's great!

Yeah, the lowered floor on the Braun and VMI conversion vans can be a problem.  I'd suggest using the Braun site to find your local dealer.  Call 'em up and ask if they'd be willing to bring one by your house to give the driveway a test.  I'd think they would be willing to do that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1