Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

8 hours ago, Arzeena said:

For those interested, there is an article to on a couple's preparation for the WC on Matt's Royal Caribbean blog (Leah and Steve). More of how they organized for the cruise, etc , than anything current. It answers or gives an insight or touches on (to a point) some finance questions that the two very inquisitive busy bodies had on the on going CC WC thread, asking about how people paid for it.

I think my Sis will enjoy the read.☺️and probably HBE too. It's not much, just something I came across and thought would share.

Thank you for sharing. 😍  Happy to hear that he is doing well after his heart attack and they are able to make the amazing journey.    I completely understand life changing events.

We went out to the park Monday evening to check out the lights.  Our little angel Kenzie did not want to give up her kettle corn for a pic.  Zoom in and check out her cheek.

image.thumb.png.731005ef6c94e8352c8eb1336aaaa1c9.png

Her DB and DS wanted pics  with her.

image.thumb.png.d79d0187c41c59941092202db24c34e0.png

And a family pic!

image.thumb.png.52a275b6f35afc90ec9b04306bc3d5fa.png

I wish I would of figured this out before we went but after we were home we figured out how to turn on the lights on the chair.  Hard to see the front lights but they work great.

image.thumb.png.2c2fbede6a0c7848e089894e9957d39d.png

We were there for almost 2 hours!  At the end of the visit this thread entered my mind as I was wondering where a restroom was at! 😆  Luckily our house is only about 10 minutes away! Phew

• Like 32

2 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

@Ozark_Kid Good to see Kenzie in the photos!

She has a great spirit and I love the leopard!

Hoping Santa is good to Kenzie and her brother and sister!

Best wishes to you and your family for a joyous Christmas!

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

Somehow I suspect that Santa takes very good care of those kids.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We went out to the park Monday evening to check out the lights.  Our little angel Kenzie did not want to give up her kettle corn for a pic.  Zoom in and check out her cheek.

And a family pic!

I wish I would of figured this out before we went but after we were home we figured out how to turn on the lights on the chair.  Hard to see the front lights but they work great.

We were there for almost 2 hours!  At the end of the visit this thread entered my mind as I was wondering where a restroom was at! 😆  Luckily our house is only about 10 minutes away! Phew

I love all the pictures of your outing with the family.  Your beautiful grandchildren are getting so big!

Pretty snazzy chair you've got there with the lights, John!  You look wonderful!🥰

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We will be recording Survivor soon so in awhile I need to remember to stay away until we watch it!  We have really enjoyed this season.  

Survivor has the Ultimate three alliance of Austin ,Drew and Dee.If any of them wins immunity they can dictate the rest of the season.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Husky1987 said:

So...our house sitter teaches 4th graders and told her class about our kitty and how he went missing for seven weeks and then found his way back home.  One of her students wrote this story about Maxx...the creative minds of children amaze me (we do back up to a greenbelt and hear coyotes back there all the time)...and it may or may not have made me tear up 😢🤣

MaxxStory.thumb.jpg.c96188033f412a50bb5a1ff4d7e2a372.jpg

Precious story😻

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

And a family pic!

Beautiful family photo. 😊 Everyone is growing up so fast.   How old is Finnley now?   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Beautiful family photo. 😊 Everyone is growing up so fast.   How old is Finnley now?   

Finnley is 16 months now.  Last I remember she was in the 86⁰ for height.  I bet it won't be long until she is as tall as Kenzie!

• Like 9