Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Just now, aussielozzie18 said:

Sorry you are feeling rough Greg.   Back to bed & more rest sounds good

Problem is when I lay down that’s when my knee hurts the most and restless leg syndrome sets in. I do better when I’m moving around a little. I’m so tired as I only get about 4-6 hours a sleep per night.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Problem is when I lay down that’s when my knee hurts the most and restless leg syndrome sets in. I do better when I’m moving around a little. I’m so tired as I only get about 4-6 hours a sleep per night.

That su___ks.  You need sleep for your knee to heal.  Is there any possibility to get in earlier b for the hernia?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Keksie said:

That su___ks.  You need sleep for your knee to heal.  Is there any possibility to get in earlier b for the hernia?

Knee surgeon wants me to wait 3 months before having another surgery due to infection concerns. That would put me in the first week of February so I have surgery scheduled for the Valentine’s Day on the 14th. The only reason hernia surgery could get moved up if my intestines start poking out and I have severe pain.

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Knee surgeon wants me to wait 3 months before having another surgery due to infection concerns. That would put me in the first week of February so I have surgery scheduled for the Valentine’s Day on the 14th. The only reason hernia surgery could get moved up if my intestines start poking out and I have severe pain.

Hopefully that doesn't happen.  No complications needed.  You need to be ready for next Christmas.  I love how you decorate.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Another couple beautiful sunrise pictures at the beach

IMG_0445.thumb.jpeg.80c9c0b6804e6ba14dbe4fde2af5e4ba.jpeg

IMG_0446.thumb.jpeg.a7fe18199a28b5309a15adcd43f59e8d.jpeg

Early morning flight tomorrow for my California family and a late flight tomorrow for my daughter and her family. 

WOW!!! 🤩 @h20skibum

These photos are awesome, Mark!! 

You should enter them in a contest or share them with the Chamber of Commerce?

Thank you for sharing them (and all of your other great photos) with us!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

Hopefully that doesn't happen.  No complications needed.  You need to be ready for next Christmas.  I love how you decorate.

Thank you! I do love decorating for Christmas.

1 hour ago, NHProud said:

If the info on my fb page is accurate, the WC is experiencing 60 mph gales and flooding on 2 decks.  It’s a sea day for them , today .  I wonder if this will put a damp…er on the festivities .  

Greg , feel better , soon .

Thank you Judy!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Well so far 2924 sucks! Dishwasher just went out. It was 12 years old but never run hard. We always pre washed. The fridge went out last year. Don’t make things like they used to.

Knees included

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Keksie said:

Do you know if they check your age to self guide snorkel?  The snorkel tour mentions the age range is 4-65 no exceptions so I am hesitating to book.  I don't feel that old sigh.

I do not recall them asking for any verification.    I find it crazy how some tours set age limits.   It's just a number!    To be safe, maybe send them an email.   info@tourcliftonheritage.com

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Husky1987 said:

Just popping in to say WOOF

images.jpg.04885d23deceb5dae10d0c2c4f4e3712.jpg

Washington-Huskies-mascot.jpg

Early Welcome to the Big Ten!

The championship game will be Big Ten vs. Big Ten in waiting. 😁

Sorry, but until next year, I have to root for Michigan by default.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Well, my tree is down and most of the outside lights are away.  It always seems to go so fast and then it’s over.  I know it’s not officially over until the 6th but when I am done I am done🤪

You're ahead of me.   Yesterday we brought in Christmas blow ups and some other outdoor decorations but left lights on the bushes.   

Inside I put away some decorations, tree comes down next weekend.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Keksie said:

My May cruise goes to Cocoa Cay.  What I was thinking for that day is to go to the Chill Island section.  We just want a chair in the shade, access to food, drink, bathrooms and maybe some snorkeling.  Does this sound like the right area for that?

Chill Island is perfect for all of that, plus a good spot snorkel is on the right side, when facing the water.  Easy to find all the snorkelers.

Close to the buffet area as well as the island market.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

So, I like to keep this always a happy thread, but I have some sad news, but if you want to know what it is go to John’s thread in Floataway.  RIP OWD.

jc

I'm sorry to hear your sad news.

Already dropped our son and his family off at the airport, for their flight back to California.  

I have already decided this is one of the things I hate about Florida. 

IMG_0466.thumb.jpeg.a836b3cae8beec905920e6b3dc309db2.jpeg

• Like 7

9 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

So, I like to keep this always a happy thread, but I have some sad news, but if you want to know what it is go to John’s thread in Floataway.  RIP OWD.

jc

So sorry to hear that JC.  RIP Wellie.  He was a good boy.

15 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I have a great Netflix Series to recommend.It’s one season ,8 episodes :

Fool Me Once with an unbelievable surprise ending.

From Harlan Coben's book! I read some synopsis 🤐

Will check out the series when we get back from our Wonder cruise. Thanks.

Hope you are doing good.

16 hours ago, h20skibum said:

That’s a bargain.  Look at our August prices. 

IMG_6583.thumb.jpeg.d693255b7926935afec208ec87d282e3.jpeg

I am also noticing a "Diamond and above" sale price and a "Balcony Cabin Sale" price for these in my cruise planner for my upcoming Wonder cruise. Not seeing these "oh so not special" 😉 sale prices in our other sailings.

• Like 1