Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Good morning.

It is currently 34°F and partly sunny here.

We have nothing planned for today so hopefully a restful day at home.

I hope everyone here is safe and well especially Dani @dani negreanu and her family.

I haven't seen @davekathypost for a while so I hope they are okay.

I hope everyone has a happy day.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I'm pretty sure the sales guy @ Best Buy regrets asking "Can I help you?" 90 minutes later, I'm sure we talked about every TV under the sun. I think I heard him muttering under his breath and shaking his  as I left.

Just kidding, he could talked all weekend about TVs. A true professional. Meanwhile,my brain hurts. In addition to new stuff, I  also watch a lot of older stuff (think Seinfeld & old John Wayne movies). Apparently a TV that is good at upscaling should be my priority.  So forget about OLED, QLED, ,and mini-LED, it's all about upscaling older content to 4k. Of course,  the high priced Sony is best at this. So guess what's on top of my list right now.

Did I mention my brain hurts? Although honestly,  whatever I buy will be light years better than what I'm replacing. Gotta keep that in mind. 

I think I need a nap.

You can't go wrong with a Sony.  I think they tend to be over priced because you're paying for the name, but there's no doubting the quality.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

My ear has been bugging me for last 2 days.  Woke up with swelling and very sore.   Headed to urgent care to get some meds before I leave on cruise tomorrow.

Get good meds to get well super fast and enjoy the cruise.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

My ear has been bugging me for last 2 days.  Woke up with swelling and very sore.   Headed to urgent care to get some meds before I leave on cruise tomorrow.

🙄  Hope it’s a minor issue.  🤞🏻 Definitely a good call to get it looked at before you leave.

Stuff like this seems to always pop up right before cruises.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

I hope everyone here is safe and well especially Dani @dani negreanu and her family.

I think I saw somewhere a post regarding davekathy.  I think just under a different username now.  Can’t recall what the new one is

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

This is a perfect example of why people should take a physician along with them when they cruise. And one who can play the piano is even better.

• Like 8
  • Haha 21

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

Good Morning Graham,

From what I read, he has changed his screen name. I see his posts on the world cruise thread many times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

This is a perfect example of why people should take a physician along with them when they cruise. And one who can play the piano is even better.

🤣

And also his secretary with vacation themed painted toes. Have bag will travel.

Edited by Arzeena
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Sorry to hear this Debbie.

Hopefully the medication will work quickly and you have a fantastic cruise.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Good Morning Graham,

From what I read, he has changed his screen name. I see his posts on the world cruise thread many times.

Thank you @Arzeena.

Since we had sun this morning it has been raining here for 3 hours.

886c616ffb8a752d9fd3928587b477c7.jpg.0d15ee8b0404bf5ade637aea90869425.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

@A&L_Ont

Would you please post a link to your Oasis live review here, so we do not miss it? Love the pictures and reading you reviews. (Just saw your post on the Allure review from LMM)

Thanks.

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I’m glad you are getting that looked at. Hope meds will take care of you and have a great cruise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Perfect.    Be packed and ready to leave from Cape Liberty tomorrow.    We have a 12:30/1:00 pm check-in

Urgent care prescribed cefdinir, said I have a "classic" ear infection but appears I caught it early on so Cefdinir should take care of it.     

I never had ear infections until about a year ago.   I hope this isn't going to become a regular thing with me.  

He said it would be okay if I have 1 or 2 drinks.     Guess he's never been on a cruise😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 20