Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Had some dear friends over last night for our last Sea Dog's Tiki Patio Party. Such good food and drinks and fellowship (sorry I didn't take a picture this bartender was busy) but I went from this,

IMG_4659.thumb.JPG.74c277f7e408fcd1dca11cb27de332fc.JPG

IMG_4656.thumb.JPG.8c2fff0381b2ec457370a6a93ff441e8.JPG

to this as it was time to put everything away for the winter season. Until next year.

IMG_0103.thumb.JPG.7e5367631044f2e62cdaaa5f247e4cff.JPG

• Like 24

1 hour ago, StanleyandGus said:

Thor will have kibble and turkey tonight!

While I'm cat guy now, I used to be a dog guy & German Shepherds were my favorite. 

A Thor pic would be nice. 

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Thanks I will definitely check that out.

We love the interviews and the conversations we have had with the artists, we were sitting next to the drummer from the Guess Who in the suite dinning room and had a long conversation with him , I asked him about playing in the White House while Nixon was president and he mentioned smoking grass with some of his family. Another time one of the lead members of America asked us how we liked his show in the suite lounge. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, George C said:

We love the interviews and the conversations we have had with the artists, we were sitting next to the drummer from the Guess Who in the suite dinning room and had a long conversation with him , I asked him about playing in the White House while Nixon was president and he mentioned smoking grass with some of his family. Another time one of the lead members of America asked us how we liked his show in the suite lounge. 

My DH and his mate go to a lot of gigs and he will often chat with a  band member before or after.  Conversations are always appreciated by both.

• Like 2

Well the water heater gave up yesterday. ☹️   Luckily I was able to get it replaced this morning.

Made another batch of pierogies.  Got 54 out of this batch so that should last awhile.  Emma got to lick the beaters from the potato & cheese filling.  She loved it 😍 IMG_4098.thumb.jpeg.d6be36b2794cc85d0bc13e43d33e056b.jpeg

Sipping on some Still Austin 🥃

IMG_4097.thumb.jpeg.1a49038ee83e8f5427f8f32ef85d37e1.jpeg

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Well the water heater gave up yesterday. ☹️   Luckily I was able to get it replaced this morning.

Made another batch of pierogies.  Got 54 out of this batch so that should last awhile.  Emma got to lick the beaters from the potato & cheese filling.  She loved it 😍 IMG_4098.thumb.jpeg.d6be36b2794cc85d0bc13e43d33e056b.jpeg

I want to lick the beaters too.  Those look so good

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

So here is my daughter's newest family member.

Meet Leah, a sweet 9-month old rescue.  Part Lab, part something else.

Leah gets along quite well with her siblings, kitties Luca and Sam.  At least that's what my daughter claims!

Kids are over the moon.

image.png.655743cc6f5696066575793ad97f4933.png

Looks like some hound in her.  Good lookin pup.  Reminds me of our Oliver a little 😢  

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

So here is my daughter's newest family member.

Meet Leah, a sweet 9-month old rescue.  Part Lab, part something else.

Leah gets along quite well with her siblings, kitties Luca and Sam.  At least that's what my daughter claims!

Kids are over the moon.

image.png.655743cc6f5696066575793ad97f4933.png

She's Beautiful and such a sweet looking face.  Hi Leah😊

• Like 3

Threw together a little Saturday night dinner of cube steak, potatoes, and Brussels sprouts.  As a kid, I would sit at the dinner table for hours rather than eat any vegetable other than raw carrots…my mom and dad are probably rolling over in their grave in astonishment after what I put them through nightly at dinner.

IMG_4990.thumb.jpeg.a109824d699fe18bd8733116d82577bb.jpeg

• Like 15

1 hour ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Still Austin is nice...took a tour of the distillery last time I was down there.  We're heading down next Saturday for a week to see our daughter in San Antonio...hoping to pick up another bottle I can't find at home.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Husky1987 said:

Still Austin is nice...took a tour of the distillery last time I was down there.  We're heading down next Saturday for a week to see our daughter in San Antonio...hoping to pick up another bottle I can't find at home.

Ooohh I’m jealous!   Still Austin makes some great whiskey.  Hope you can pick up something good!  🥃

• Like 2