Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

48 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Just saw this on another site.  Nothing like taking chair hogging to the next level.  Someone put this bike lock on three lounge chairs on Allure this morning.

May be an image of body of water

WE watched the guy  perform this operation.  Never saw him again,

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Has security gotten them apart yet?  Supposedly, they were moved to a shady area, pictures were taken and they hadn't been cut apart yet.

We left shortly after that.  When we got back,  it was gone.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Ready for therapy with my new Sea Dog sweatshirt and my sidekicks.

4F46833C-2189-4CB5-BED5-87472536C735.thumb.jpeg.d171648d29e5f4303f678fa48dc570f6.jpeg

Lizzy has a mad look on her face.  "Why are you taking away my Sea Dog bed?"  Either that or "hurry up and take the picture already".  🤣  Charlie on the other hand has the definition of puppy dog eyes.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

Just saw this on another site.  Nothing like taking chair hogging to the next level.  Someone put this bike lock on three lounge chairs on Allure this morning.

May be an image of body of water

I wonder if you could pack wire cutters in your luggage. It would come in handy here. Somehow I think I would not like this person’s personality. Obviously self centered.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Has anyone ever visited Clifton Heritage national Park in Nassau?  If yes, how did you get there?  Is there a public bus that heads to that end of the island?

I'm looking for something to do with our Son and his Fiance other than beach or walking around town.  

I think they would like snorkeling at Jaws beach that some sunken boats from the movie and another area has a sunken plane from a James Bond movie.  Plus a tour/walk the area for some history. 

Thoughts please

I have never been there but was curious so I have been web surfing.  The place looks really cool.  There were some things you might see while snorkeling that might scare you at first sight.  From what I read, which some was 5 years old, the public bus does not go there.  One couple rented scooters to ride out there.  The Trip website that is an Advisor, 🤔 has some neat pics of the place.  They also list and rate taxi and bus services.  It was also mentioned transportation provided in various excursions there.  
After seeing this place, I would be tempted to try it out if I go back to Nassau.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Has anyone ever visited Clifton Heritage national Park in Nassau?  If yes, how did you get there?  Is there a public bus that heads to that end of the island?

I'm looking for something to do with our Son and his Fiance other than beach or walking around town.  

I think they would like snorkeling at Jaws beach that some sunken boats from the movie and another area has a sunken plane from a James Bond movie.  Plus a tour/walk the area for some history. 

Thoughts please

Duplicate post but while I’m trying to delete let me say…… I was not sure if I was allowed to post the website I visited so I broke it up.  It is before the 🤔.

Edited by Ozark_Kid
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Lizzy has a mad look on her face.  "Why are you taking away my Sea Dog bed?"  Either that or "hurry up and take the picture already".  🤣  Charlie on the other hand has the definition of puppy dog eyes.

I think Charlie is happy as long as he is with his daddy.

• Like 3

Good evening.

46°F and sunny today.

Pauline went to the hairdresser's this morning then we went to the beach to look out to sea with a coffee and snack.

We then went to the cemetery to put some fresh flowers on Pauline's grandparents grave and her baby brother's grave.

Watching the news on TV now.

Prayers 🙏 for Ukraine.

• Like 9

How is my day did you ask ?My daughter and 17 year old granddaughter left their house at 7 AM to go to JFK for a flight to Indians.They are still waiting at the airport for the plane to come in from Cleveland.The current expected time to leave JFK is 3 PM.

My son in law is supposed to leave at 3PM to drive to Pittsburgh with my other granddaughter to spend the weekend with friends of his ,a married couple.He is not leaving till the plane takes off from JFK

The only good news of the day is that Toby’s car was repaired.She is bringing it to our Mechanic on Monday to make sure everything is okay.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I have never been there but was curious so I have been web surfing.  The place looks really cool.  There were some things you might see while snorkeling that might scare you at first sight.  From what I read, which some was 5 years old, the public bus does not go there.  One couple rented scooters to ride out there.  The Trip website that is an Advisor, 🤔 has some neat pics of the place.  They also list and rate taxi and bus services.  It was also mentioned transportation provided in various excursions there.  
After seeing this place, I would be tempted to try it out if I go back to Nassau.

Doesn’t the Trip that is an Advisor own CC?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My rant against a specific MD ,not against the profession as I have friends and relatives who are MD’s.

I have an appointment scheduled for next Friday with my Neurologist for 11:00 AM.

His Secretary called me 3 days ago to say that they have to reschedule as the doctor has to leave his office at 11:30 AM.I asked when he would be able to see me and she replied that she has to speak to the doctor and would call me back in two minutes. I am still waiting for the call.

I called back yesterday and she said that she had not talked to the doctor yet.This made no sense to me but I did not question it.

I called again a few minutes ago and she still has not spoken to him.

Time to find a new Neurologist,I think.

• Like 8

So I didn’t feel like doing my chores, so I read the C&A newsletter and read the Q&As. 
Suites may not be seated separately  or boarded ahead of the crowd, depending on the terminal. Does PC have them separated, or are they mixed into the thundering herd?
I’m part of the thundering herd and don’t need suite holders added to it. 

BE3C07EC-5D94-4E9B-9891-448F2B31E4E9.jpeg

Edited by jagsfan