Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, DaniDanielle said:

They keep saying it is a heat rash.  She feels better and wants to come home.  This is not funny but kinda is, she was lying there going I am never going to the  bathroom again, I am never going home, I am never going to see my family and so on but that was earlier, now she is more upbeat!

Aw!  It sounds like she could use some of her Grandma's Dum-Dum lollipops!❤️

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Fever back to 103.5.  Now she has a rash on her back. She is not a happy camper.

This is unfortunate.

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

They keep saying it is a heat rash.  She feels better and wants to come home.  This is not funny but kinda is, she was lying there going I am never going to the  bathroom again, I am never going home, I am never going to see my family and so on but that was earlier, now she is more upbeat!

This is what I like to read. ❤️

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

What did you do? I love SJ.

Grandaughter wanted to feed pigeons so we walked to a park and the grandkids loved watching them fight for food. Then we shopped at Walgreens. Somehow you always forget something. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, dbancroft said:

Grandaughter wanted to feed pigeons so we walked to a park and the grandkids loved watching them fight for food. Then we shopped at Walgreens. Somehow you always forget something. 

I enjoyed doing that.

12 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Happy national lighthouse day. The lighthouse here is free today, but you had to sign up 7 days in advance. Ocean boy if you go out of our port maybe something worth doing? Free today. 

20240807_072858562.jpeg

We spent a week in Cocoa Beach this past April and did a tour with CanaveralTours.com. They took us on the Space Force military base and to the lighthouse.  We also went to the blockhouse where they began the space flights and to the museum. We did sign up weeks in advance, they only do this tour once a week and you have to submit all your personal information to get on the base.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, George C said:

I used to like SJ but now just stay on the ship , not doing a Caribbean cruise to visit a city .

I have only been a couple of times so it's still new to me. The food is what really draws me and I like the vibe in old town. I have seen the forts and they are cool but that is a one and done.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I have only been a couple of times so it's still new to me. The food is what really draws me and I like the vibe in old town. I have seen the forts and they are cool but that is a one and done.

After doing about 70 Caribbean cruises , I know stay on the ship for lots of them. I did enjoy San Juan at one point . 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, George C said:

I used to like SJ but now just stay on the ship , not doing a Caribbean cruise to visit a city .

I always enjoy returning to Old San Juan. I think it has a nice vibe.

• Like 3

Thanks all for the Lighthouse day wishes. I went on a bike ride yesterday afternoon and stopped at ours. Just to the right of the tower you can see my dear friend's house up on the hill. I also noticed later at the very edge of the picture is my bike. It is a little hard to pick out.

20240807_164902.jpg

• Like 17

@BonTexasNYthe shows for Harmony oct 27 are open to book. If you have questions how to book just ask. Online just go up to the 3 things in the upper right, first looks like a notebook, then click add activities, then click entertainment.  And they will come up.

Idk if you are watching your roll call and see people are booking. As you know these shows do book up. Sorry, dont mean to intrude, just didnt want you to miss booking them and have to wait in line. I especially liked columbus. The mom of the girl is on the roll call and cheering her on. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1