Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

My wife attempted to get two very fast very strong Siamese kittens into pet taxi for trip to vet, kittens won this bout 2 to nothing. Our now innocent kittens notice toy is still on cat condo even though they try to destroy it daily.

image.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, George C said:

My wife attempted to get two very fast very strong Siamese kittens into pet taxi for trip to vet, kittens won this bout 2 to nothing. Our now innocent kittens notice toy is still on cat condo even though they try to destroy it daily.

image.jpeg

She was outnumbered!  Hopefully no blood was involved.

• Like 3

On 9/5/2024 at 11:47 AM, BonTexasNY said:

Last picture of this year's grands TX visit.  This was taken at the Ford Center in Frisco, TX where the Dallas Cowboys practice.  There was some sort of Meet and Greet with a few players.

image.thumb.png.7e5f149553b00cff58081fd7f3372ee7.png

Your handsome grandson sure is tall, Bonnie!  How old is he?  Your granddaughter is adorable!

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Happy Birthday Toby🎉🎂

right now we are at Columbia Presbyterian in Manhattan.    Charlie needs a catherization to check on things.  Hoping and praying all goes well.

Good luck and best wishes for a great report on Charlie, Marietta!  Great hospital to be in!😉

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

@Sea Dog  I just read that Hallmark is making a Christmas movie based on a romance between a famous singer and a football player.  This has you written all over it!!!

You are so funny, Marion!  Love it!😁

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

@Sea Dog  I just read that Hallmark is making a Christmas movie based on a romance between a famous singer and a football player.  This has you written all over it!!!

Maybe I can be an extra in that one too.😉

IMG_4758.thumb.JPG.839f17df0a89a5216bfc7df19be456dc.JPG

Abe Benrubie and me.

• Like 15

So I flew in to Dallas yesterday and will be here until the following Monday for a work trip.  I finally got to follow up on a restaurant recommendation of @firefly333 and scratch my Canadian itch 🙂 

I went to Maple Leaf Diner 🇨🇦

I had the Canadian Reuben Sandwich with a Poutine on the side.

Sharron had the chicken sandwich with a Poutine side.

I finished off with a Nanaimo bar for dessert.

It almost made me miss home.

IMG_2358.thumb.jpeg.e00de933685b1a4d1648fa9bffc7fa3d.jpeg

IMG_2359.thumb.jpeg.97742dbf15e4cb38e09978a2ae430ba7.jpeg

IMG_2361.thumb.jpeg.a614bd92e3ff8d2f1ae034cf3eadc5a0.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

So I flew in to Dallas yesterday and will be here until the following Monday for a work trip.  I finally got to follow up on a restaurant recommendation of @firefly333 and scratch my Canadian itch 🙂 

What did you think of it. Was it like in canada or just similar?

Reviews say its a friendly place.

15 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I've become addicted to poutine.  One of our favorite restaurants here has a poutine of the day.  The fries and cheese curds never change but the gravy does.  It has various flavors and includes various bits of protein and sometime veggies.  Love the steak and onion...very tasty.  I'll often just order the poutine with a bowl of mussels.  Kinda the Canadian version of moules frites. 😁

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

What did you think of it. Was it like in canada or just similar?

Reviews say its a friendly place.

It was great... I'm going to go back at least one more time before I leave Monday after next.  The Poutine was top notch.  I'm not sure how Canadian the Chicken sandwich was that Sharron had but she liked it just fine.  The highlight was the poutine and the Nanaimo bar. 😉 

They also served, Labatt's, Molson and Moosehead beer as well as Caesars. 

For those unfamiliar with the Caesar cocktail...

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/caesar-cocktail#:~:text=The Caesar%2C also known as,celery stalk%2C olives and lime.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I've become addicted to poutine.  One of our favorite restaurants here has a poutine of the day.  The fries and cheese curds never change but the gravy does.  It has various flavors and includes various bits of protein and sometime veggies.  Love the steak and onion...very tasty.  I'll often just order the poutine with a bowl of mussels.  Kinda the Canadian version of moules frites. 😁

Sounds great!

41 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Yay! We love that place and have been there many times! So sad they switched to lunch service only - it's hard for us to get there that early.

• Like 2

We are all packed and ready to depart for Hawaii tomorrow.  Our flight leaves at 8:00 AM out of Boston.  We’ll drive up to our daughters in Massachusetts very early and our SIL is driving us to the airport.  It’s an 11 hour nonstop flight to Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines 😬.  I have plenty of books loaded onto my Kindle and we have the final season of Suits downloaded onto the iPad to watch.  
We have plenty of relaxation time planned in between exploring the island, so I’ll try to keep up here and post a few pictures as well.  
🌴☀️🍹

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We are all packed and ready to depart for Hawaii tomorrow.  Our flight leaves at 8:00 AM out of Boston.  We’ll drive up to our daughters in Massachusetts very early and our SIL is driving us to the airport.  It’s an 11 hour nonstop flight to Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines 😬.  I have plenty of books loaded onto my Kindle and we have the final season of Suits downloaded onto the iPad to watch.  
We have plenty of relaxation time planned in between exploring the island, so I’ll try to keep up here and post a few pictures as well.  
🌴☀️🍹

Safe travels wished for you and Andy. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Drink a Mai Tai for me!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Your handsome grandson sure is tall, Bonnie!  How old is he?  Your granddaughter is adorable!

Grandson is 16, our princess granddaughter is 11.  He was the shortest boy on his Middle School basketball team. He never let his height stop him from getting on the team of his favorite sport. After an amazing growth spurt, he's now average height on his HS basketball team.

@lenquixote66 Happy 80th birthday to Toby!

@Momof3gurlz Have a wonderful Hawaii vacation!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1