Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

17 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Truthfully, I really didn't post much until I got a Smart Phone around 9 or 10 years ago. Bell was a puppy

I can only post from an I-Pad .Computer keys are too hard for me and even though I have a Smart phone I cannot use it to type because of my Parkinson’s my hands shake too much .

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Nope, I'm not referring to total posts. Just reputation. 

He who shall not be named, isn't even in the top 25

Wow MerionMom has over 70,000 posts.  She's a pistol and has given me wonderful advice and links to troubleshoot cruise issues I encountered.  I told her I would love to meet her on a cruise one day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BonTexasNY said:

Wow MerionMom has over 70,000 posts.  She's a pistol and has given me wonderful advice and links to troubleshoot cruise issues I encountered.  I told her I would love to meet her on a cruise one day.

Total post count is kind of tricky. As far as I know, posting in Floataway Lounge does not increase your post count. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sheal said:

I tried tucking them into the mix and put a damp paper towel across the top of the  root that was exposed in an attempt to keep the root damp without soaking the soil. Then sprinkled a few drops of water every few days. When I first got them  I never felt like I was overwatering but when I decided to repot I came to the conclusion I might have been mistaken.

I would need to see the pot and the mix it’s in to help more.

8 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

I have met many of the CC regulars on cruises and became friends with several.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

@lenquixote66 here are the top 32 posters sorted by reputation

By the way, did you know there is another lenquixote in CC world. 

Did you pull a Lazarus on us?

What are the reputation points and how does someone get them? No, I’m not looking to get any, I’m just curious what people do to get them.

ok, never mind. I just saw your next post about it.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Total post count is kind of tricky. As far as I know, posting in Floataway Lounge does not increase your post count. 

The majority of my posts are in the Floataway Lounge.Everyone is very friendly there and there are no arguments.In addition the threads that I start there are not removed .

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sheal said:

One more question if you don’t mind.  Some of the leaves on one of the plants feels a bit leathery.  Guessing it might be thirsty?  Any way to help it? Not sure what it has for roots.  Might just pull it and post a picture.  

Thanks!

It’s either getting to much water and the roots have rotted or it’s to dry. I would need to see them.

Edited by ReneeFLL

14 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

She’s very nice. We met on a TP together and did Patrick’s tour in Bora Bora.

6 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

PS, the posts you made on threads that are deleted... ditto.  No Bueno

If there was a way to transfer points to another person I would gladly do so.

I have been posting on a nostalgia board since 1999.They do not count posts there and nobody has ever suggested that they do so.

Watched Below Deck sailing tonight, breakfast no good, dinners were spectacular.  Crew dinner, crash and burn. 

Now watching Mighty Cruise Ships.  This one features Europa 2, and their mystery cruise. The guests voted on their ports of call on the first full sea day. First vote covers three ports, and the next vote a few days later covers a few more. 

The ship has 500 guests and 300 crew.  All balcony suites. No flow rider, I’m out. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2

More pictures I took today. 

Encyclia cordigera species. Smells a little like chocolate.Screenshot_20210420-154344_Gallery.jpg.3fa3f5e48864dff2ccbaff4d4877e611.jpg

My shadehouse built for my orchids.

Screenshot_20210420-154129_Gallery.thumb.jpg.f16a9c15b8b2e7ca24294b6673a27008.jpg

Dosing system for pesticides and fertilizers.

Screenshot_20210420-154050_Gallery.thumb.jpg.1d2efbe2d4560ef21201751ce01578a3.jpg

Tubing attached to pipe for the automatic watering system. I like things easy. 😁Screenshot_20210420-154203_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b5f7df7c2d9b5d93c1dd23c77a6cc0fc.jpg

Paphiopedilum aka Lady Slipper orchid

Screenshot_20210420-155114_Gallery.thumb.jpg.8f30c9028168f8a44c50b6ba7e798b3e.jpg

Blurry picture but I wanted to show more of the flower stem.

Screenshot_20210420-155128_Gallery.thumb.jpg.eec8e017b3f79b4d9b2ff4baa829ea22.jpg

There were a couple more in bloom I didn't get pictures of. Maybe tomorrow.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2