Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

6 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I can only post from an I-Pad .Computer keys are too hard for me and even though I have a Smart phone I cannot use it to type because of my Parkinson’s my hands shake too much .

Sorry to hear this Lenny.

Did your doctor finally get a solution for your headaches?.

Take care and stay safe.

Graham.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Watched Below Deck sailing tonight, breakfast no good, dinners were spectacular.  Crew dinner, crash and burn. 

Now watching Mighty Cruise Ships.  This one features Europa 2, and their mystery cruise. The guests voted on their ports of call on the first full sea day. First vote covers three ports, and the next vote a few days later covers a few more. 

The ship has 500 guests and 300 crew.  All balcony suites. No flow rider, I’m out. 

We are up to the last charter on Series 3 Below Deck Mediterranean on UK TV.

14 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@grapau27 @sgmn

Sad 95th birthday for HM The Queen 😢

Thank you.

The Royal family are in 2 weeks mourning so no news except I understand Harry has flown back to the US.

Tomorrow will be my late mam's 91st birthday.It is 10 years this November since she died of cancer.

• Like 4

@ReneeFLL hobby? That set up is nicer than some garden centers I’ve see.  Do you do plant sales once a year like our master gardeners at the university? 😀  Any idea how many plants you have?  

59 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Sad indeed for anyone who has to endure those special anniversaries without their loved one. 

BBC News - Queen will mark 95th birthday in low-key fashion
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56811715

So true.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Wow MerionMom has over 70,000 posts.  She's a pistol and has given me wonderful advice and links to troubleshoot cruise issues I encountered.  I told her I would love to meet her on a cruise one day.

9 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

She’s very nice. We met on a TP together and did Patrick’s tour in Bora Bora.

@Merion_Mom

She has a sharp sense of humor.

Was looking forward to meet her in person on a Vision New England/Canada cruise in September 2017, but her daughter was due, and she cancelled -- for an excellent and blissful reason 😍

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@Merion_Mom

She has a sharp sense of humor.

Was looking forward to meet her in person on a Vision New England/Canada cruise in September 2017, but her daughter was due, and she cancelled -- for an excellent and blissful reason 😍

Don't feel bad, she cancelled on us as well.😉

19 hours ago, island lady said:

Mayo on Grilled cheese???   😮   

Reminds of being in Maine and listening to the true locals talk about the traditional lobster roll.  They gross out when the tourists put Mayo on them!  Correct original way:

Warm cooked lobster meat chunks dripping in butter, stuffed into traditional NE style "hot dog" roll  (also seared on both side with butter).  Stuff lobster in roll...eat!   That is how I make my homemade Lobster rolls as well.  😋🦞

Going to have one of them and some steamers when we stop in Ft Lauderdale (Kelly's Landing) on our way back from the Keys.  I prefer it cold 

Alabama Jack's on the way down for conch chowder and cerviche

Edited by molly361
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, ownedbypets said:

I went to college in Maine and we were given Maine lobster in the cafeteria. I remember being told that at certain times of the year the shells would be soft and they were cheaper than beef.

Soft shell lobster, indeed cheaper...but they don't fill out the shell very well (new shell with growing body).  Not really a fan.  Give me a good claw cracker...and put me to work on the big hard shell boys!  😉 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Your not understanding the role of the Mayo.

It is the spread for the bread prior to frying

Mmm....still...I will take good old fashion butter for that.  😉   Lots of different tastes...makes us all unique.  🙂 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Your not understanding the role of the Mayo.

It is the spread for the bread prior to frying

Mmm....still...I will take good old fashion butter for that.  😉   Lots of different tastes...makes us all unique.  🙂