Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you.

The Royal family are in 2 weeks mourning so no news except I understand Harry has flown back to the US.

Tomorrow will be my late mam's 91st birthday.It is 10 years this November since she died of cancer.

I'm surprised Harry didnt stay for her birthday.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Going to have one of them and some steamers when we stop in Ft Lauderdale (Kelly's Landing) on our way back from the Keys.  I prefer it cold 

Alabama Jack's on the way down for conch chowder and cerviche

Love Kelly's Landing!  Enjoy

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Is that why she is dead?

LOL...it could have been "A little wine in the food...a little wine in the chef...little bit more wine in the food...a LOT more wine in the Chef".   

OMG...I am doomed.  😮😉 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, island lady said:

Soft shell lobster, indeed cheaper...but they don't fill out the shell very well (new shell with growing body).  Not really a fan.  Give me a good claw cracker...and put me to work on the big hard shell boys!  😉 

I agree that there is nothing better than good lobster but when it was served in a cafeteria it was a treat compared to generic mac and cheese or air popped popcorn that we served out of a dresser drawer because we had no bowls! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Was it caused by Covid?

If I get to 92...still using butter and drinking wine...I consider I had a good life.  😉 

She was 91. A 6-foot-2 American folk hero, “The French Chef” was known to her public as Julia. ... Child, who died two days before her 92nd birthday, had been suffering from kidney failure, Cousins said.Aug 14, 2004

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Seriously, it is easier to take out a gall bladder.

You should try growing Magnolia trees from seed!!   Yikes, time consuming and very complicated...but Bucky had a lot of time on his hands from being on lockdown.  😉 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Reputation aint all it's cracked up to be. 😉

I'm not even sure how it works, probably something to do with the Thanks/Laugh/Like buttons

I have no idea either...didn't even realize that list/ranking existed.  And .....will probably forget about it shortly anyway.  😄 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

More pictures I took today. 

Encyclia cordigera species. Smells a little like chocolate.Screenshot_20210420-154344_Gallery.jpg.3fa3f5e48864dff2ccbaff4d4877e611.jpg

My shadehouse built for my orchids.

Screenshot_20210420-154129_Gallery.thumb.jpg.f16a9c15b8b2e7ca24294b6673a27008.jpg

Dosing system for pesticides and fertilizers.

Screenshot_20210420-154050_Gallery.thumb.jpg.1d2efbe2d4560ef21201751ce01578a3.jpg

Tubing attached to pipe for the automatic watering system. I like things easy. 😁Screenshot_20210420-154203_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b5f7df7c2d9b5d93c1dd23c77a6cc0fc.jpg

Paphiopedilum aka Lady Slipper orchid

Screenshot_20210420-155114_Gallery.thumb.jpg.8f30c9028168f8a44c50b6ba7e798b3e.jpg

Blurry picture but I wanted to show more of the flower stem.

Screenshot_20210420-155128_Gallery.thumb.jpg.eec8e017b3f79b4d9b2ff4baa829ea22.jpg

There were a couple more in bloom I didn't get pictures of. Maybe tomorrow.

Wow!  You indeed have a true green thumb.  Love your big Mango tree in the side yard.  I miss mine.  Had the same thing growing next to our screen enclosure on the boat canal when we lived on Merritt Island.  Rotten Raccoon loved to eat them and then sleep/poop all over the screen enclosure roof.  😠

• Like 1

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

Going to have one of them and some steamers when we stop in Ft Lauderdale (Kelly's Landing) on our way back from the Keys.  I prefer it cold 

Alabama Jack's on the way down for conch chowder and cerviche

Hope you get to make it down there this time!  🙂  Have a fantabulous time! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yes, coated on both sides with butter and mayo and deep fried.

LOL...the list of sweet treats goes on with fried food.  

Pickles, candy bars, goat cheese, ice cream, Oreos...and yes...Twinkies!  😄 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, island lady said:

Hey, you are no slouch!  You are right up there...number four I think?  Well deserved for a well liked guy.  👍

Thank you Pat I appreciate your kind words and also for being a lovely cc friend.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you Pat I appreciate your kind words and also for being a lovely cc friend.

Aww...thanks.  And there is no wonder why you are one of the most liked CC members on these boards. 🙂 

Me...I get myself into trouble.  😉 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Aww...thanks.  And there is no wonder why you are one of the most liked CC members on these boards. 🙂 

Me...I get myself into trouble.  😉 

But the trouble group would probably be fun to spend an evening with in the Diamond Lounge.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ocean Boy said:

But the trouble group would probably be fun to spend an evening with in the Diamond Lounge.

LOL...I almost spit out my tea.  😄   Yes, we the trouble group would definitely be the life of the lounge.  😄 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1