LET'S BUILD OUR IDEAL P&O SHIP

Aurora, she is my perfect ship, although agree about Crows nest from Arcadia and maybe some of Arcadia,s stylish glass sculptures, and you could add in the gin tasting as well. Also put in Cafe jardin from Oceana and put back in her beautiful library that was made into Sindhu, then she would be truly perfect.

• Like 2

Or just use one of the new Saga ships as a blueprint.  Not too big,  all cabins with a balcony,  plenty of single cabins, no children, free speciality dining,  interesting itineraries.  What's not to like (apart possibly from the age of some of the pax) 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Or just use one of the new Saga ships as a blueprint.  Not too big,  all cabins with a balcony,  plenty of single cabins, no children, free speciality dining,  interesting itineraries.  What's not to like (apart possibly from the age of some of the pax) 

I was going to say Aurora with better technology... 

Saga it is then.. But at P&O prices please... 

Andy 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Andy 

I think you might be out of luck there.

Having said that, as the Saga prices include drinks, speciality dining, transport to and from port (quite a saving for us in the north), the actual price difference is not always as great as it appears at first glance.

• Like 2

The atrium from Oceana is a must. Love the prom deck on her too.

The wrap around prom deck that you have on Ventura - though we don't like the indoor pool and preferred the lay out from Azura.

The adults only, quiet area like on Britannia.

The cabins as on Britannia. (Am I allowed to say like on Celebrity Edge though as they were stunning or does it get confusing adding other cruise lines?)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Andy 

In that case, a ship like Celebrity Edge at P&O prices please --- and Oceana's atrium and somewhere her prom deck

All the cabins like those on Britannia but all with balconies like C deck on Ventura! A separate cinema room like the one on Aurora.Also open wardobe space (like Ventura etc) Really don t like the closed wardrobes on Aurora and Arcadia.

• Like 1

I realise that I will be castigated for this, but I would start with a combination of Celebrity's Solstice class and RCI's Freedom class, since IMO none of the P&O fleet can hold a candle to either of these beauties.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

In that case, a ship like Celebrity Edge at P&O prices please --- and Oceana's atrium and somewhere her prom deck

Perhaps we can build it using the scraps left from Oceana once Heinz have finished... 😊

Andy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, AndyMichelle said:

Perhaps we can build it using the scraps left from Oceana once Heinz have finished... 😊

Andy 

There you go again Andy!!. Naughty step for you if you're not careful 😂

Avril 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Spacious bathrooms with large walk in showers that don't have plastic curtains that stick to your bum.😊

Avril 

Britannias shower rooms have glass doors rather than plastic curtains which is a real plus

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Andy 

26 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

There you go again Andy!!. Naughty step for you if you're not careful 😂

Avril 

Am with you on this one Avril ---- am sure Andy was the one who said that he was frightened in Stoke on Trent once ….

Now he really should be afraid, very afraid :classic_biggrin::classic_smile::classic_wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

Andy 

As I recall Heinz marketed themselves as 57 varieties, any suggestions about the other 56 ships needed for all of them?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, pete14 said:

As I recall Heinz marketed themselves as 57 varieties, any suggestions about the other 56 ships needed for all of them?

Celebrity Silhouette,

Celebrity EDGE (probably the best ship we have ever been on)

P&O Oceana

P&O Azura

P&O Britannia

Sorry, wasn't too keen on RCI IOS

I've seen a site on you tube with 40 for sale including some RCI, Carnival and Celebrity. That only leaves 17 to find. I can count. Sorry but I'm not including dear old Oceana 😜

Avril 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

I've seen a site on you tube with 40 for sale including some RCI, Carnival and Celebrity. That only leaves 17 to find. I can count. Sorry but I'm not including dear old Oceana 😜

Avril 

I think a lot of ships would be sold if the right offer came along. I think they would want more than Heinz would be offering though. 

• Haha 1

Free to use single sex sauna/steam rooms (as per Azura & Ventura) - no offence ladies but you do whitter on sometimes & I like to roast in peace. 🙂   The newerr P&O ships with paid for steam/sauna will not ever be getting my custom so this is an important 'must have' for me.