Empress Of The Seas team gathered together to raise different Nation's Flags to show Love, Care and Sympathy to the World.

8 minutes ago, mugtech said:

No USA flags.

Loved it!!! It will actually be our first return cruise in the fall - so hoping we will be onboard ❤️. Thank you for sharing that @whirlybird3

Apparently no one onboard from the U.S.  every time we’ve seen it people hold the flags of their own country and so many people have gone home or been laid off. It is odd not to see my flag there, but assume there is a reason for that.

Edited by AlohaLivin
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pumbaamd said:

HD John Denton is from Florida. He must have left is flag on Grandeur.

R&D

We need to ship him one! I’d run down but ATL to MIA might be too much of a jog. Didn’t know he was on this ship now. They did a great job with the DDay anniversary when we were on the Grandeur.

Edited by AlohaLivin

28 minutes ago, mugtech said:

No USA flags.

18 minutes ago, Pumbaamd said:

HD John Denton is from Florida. He must have left is flag on Grandeur.

R&D

There was a US flag hanging behind John Denton at the end of the video at 4:56.

Edited by NancyIL
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, mpaff said:

Im supposed to be on that ship on 6/29!

I was supposed to be on Empress in 4 weeks, but the cruise was cancelled.  Great video, but sad for me to watch.

My first cruise was on this beautiful ship and I will return to her for the first time in 31 years in October. Learned to love cruising from her. Thank you for the post. 

Awesome video. We were suppose to be on Empress in 2 weeks for an 11 night cruise to NE & Canada. It would of been out third time on her since she returned to the States. Perfect sized ship with a lovely crew. 

On 5/13/2020 at 7:11 PM, Pumbaamd said:

Thank you Empress crew, outstanding!!!

Sea you all in December.

Rick and Deirdra

Hi, Rick and Deirdra:  David here.  I stumbled upon this thread while searching for Empress threads and I saw your post mentioning December.  After checking your signature, it appears that you are sailing on the Empress on Dec. 6.  I will be aboard for that cruise, which is the second half of my first B2B as I am booked on the Nov. 28 Eastern Caribbean cruise.  I couldn't find a thread for the Empress for Dec. 6, so I started one.  So far, I am the only member.  My first time aboard the Empress, and I'm very much looking forward to sailing her.