Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

1 hour ago, cdn_tbird said:

Mine just said I get to steer the boat on my next cruise..... Great just what I need... To pay for a working vacation. 🤣

Mine said I could be SVP of the IT department......I deleted the email real quick!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

I know it’s something wrong with my end, I know I do something wrong, I know I have an old iPad, but all I get is buffering. I took a screenshot of my registration and of the first scene I see, I sure hope that’s enough for proof 

I had the same issue.  I tried it on my laptop and my iPad.  Very frustrating.  I must be doing something wrong.  I finally gave up.

At this rate of 1 - 3 CC points and not even monthly, it will be nearly impossible to get to the next level.  🙁

It's almost a toss-up of whether it's worth getting all the non-PUP emails to get so few PUP's...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ayisha said:

At this rate of 1 - 3 CC points and not even monthly, it will be nearly impossible to get to the next level.  🙁

It's almost a toss-up of whether it's worth getting all the non-PUP emails to get so few PUP's...

Book more cruises. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Ayisha said:

Celebrity is forcing us to cruise to earn their loyalty points.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ohiopops4 said:

I had the same issue.  I tried it on my laptop and my iPad.  Very frustrating.  I must be doing something wrong.  I finally gave up.

Try again tomorrow. You have until May 23. I doubt you are doing anything wrong. Probably heavy traffic.  It can wait. This one is not exciting…..

Edited by Charles4515

If you have checked the box in your captains club profile that you would like correspondence from Celebrity, then you should get an email each time new power up points promo comes out.   We do.  Just got ours today

29 minutes ago, gardengalaz said:

We also received ours.  I can't find where we were actually awarded the points for the March "quiz" -- so any advice on how to check that out would be very helpful.

Here's a rabbit trail for you to follow. 

It will lead to your power up points. 

Sign into your account on Celebrity.com

Click on: 

your name

My Tier & Points

Earn Points

Points history

Then click on your Capt Club #

Click "sign in" (I know you are already signed in, but - just click)

Points history

@Tharkhold & @Jim_Iain

Thank you both for posting the link. 👍🏻

The email has not reached me in the UK as yet but I'm currently watching the Webinar, thanks to your posts. I agree with others who say it buffers constantly and makes it difficult to watch. 

Can anyone tell me how you know that your Captain's Club accounts are linked? 

Due to a New Year PUP gift, my husband will reach the next level before our next cruise, whereas I will lag behind by 2 points. I'd like to see whether our accounts are linked. Can anyone she'd any light on this? TIA

1 hour ago, TraderSam said:

@Tharkhold & @Jim_Iain

Thank you both for posting the link. 👍🏻

The email has not reached me in the UK as yet but I'm currently watching the Webinar, thanks to your posts. I agree with others who say it buffers constantly and makes it difficult to watch. 

Can anyone tell me how you know that your Captain's Club accounts are linked? 

Due to a New Year PUP gift, my husband will reach the next level before our next cruise, whereas I will lag behind by 2 points. I'd like to see whether our accounts are linked. Can anyone she'd any light on this? TIA

they will bump you to his level. Happened for us!! and we moved to Elite plus

• Thanks 1

I am among the happy ones here as this officially gets me to Elite before my next cruise. Likely the tier I will remain 🙂  The video played fine for me even though, as always, I had to get the email invite forwarded to me but I'm over that LOL

I will not dare complain about getting 115 club points from PUP since it started with 3 more from this webinar.  Thanks Celebrity for amusing me when I can only long for my next cruise!

Edited by poffles
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Thank you so much for posting this link!  I have signed up on multiple occasions and still do not receive the emails!