Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

I wouldn’t ever book one of those balconies, but I am loving everything they have shown us!!! Can’t wait to try those slides, as I am a big kid at heart with a love for adventure. The go karts definitely surpass my expectations.

was hoping for a sneak peek at the thermal spa since I have a spa balcony room, but it gives something to look forward to.

the areas for relaxation look to be spectacular. Looks like their vibe beach club may be worth the extra cost, even for our Iceland / Norway cruise.

cannot wait!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Wonder if anyone will risk booking a SailAway or GTY with the chance of getting one of those.

They wouldn't be operating at night, I'm game!  Realistically, any cabin within 3 or 4 either side of the slides is going to have SOME noise related to them.  Yes, those right next to it will have the most.

Just now, hallux said:

They wouldn't be operating at night, I'm game!  Realistically, any cabin within 3 or 4 either side of the slides is going to have SOME noise related to them.  Yes, those right next to it will have the most.

Not so much the noise as the slide going through my balcony.... Can't exactly lounge out there and eat my first breakfast with a giant tube cutting through....

• Haha 1

So with the reveal of a main pool and aqua park up on the top deck - and with the photos of the infinity pools having the plexiglass down to just above the top of a pool (ie low enough a kid could easily yeet themselves over it) https://www.ncl.com/cruise/prima/ocean-boulevard

Is anyone else thinking Infinity Beach might be the adult only replacement to Spice?

21 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

So with the reveal of a main pool and aqua park up on the top deck - and with the photos of the infinity pools having the plexiglass down to just above the top of a pool (ie low enough a kid could easily yeet themselves over it) https://www.ncl.com/cruise/prima/ocean-boulevard

Is anyone else thinking Infinity Beach might be the adult only replacement to Spice?

As soon as I saw the first renderings, I knew there was no way they would have the glass that low on the pools. I predict plexiglass to the height of the traditional railings.

3 hours ago, Wendy&Grumpy said:

It's actually confusing, because while the deck plans don't show balconies there for the SJ suites, they do show sliding doors to where the balconies are(n't)!

Screenshot_20210921-095117_Chrome.jpg

Or windows.  Or un-slidable sliding doors.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

thanks for the deck plans,

the galaxy pavilion is at the i hoped for the observation lounge ?!

ok, there is free space to the glass front for seats,

but hoped for a big observation lounge with live music in the evening.

the bull´s eye is for me something next to a bars? strange place for me, but we will see

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

Not so much the noise as the slide going through my balcony.... Can't exactly lounge out there and eat my first breakfast with a giant tube cutting through....

I can't imagine they'd sell it as a balcony and have only 25% of the space usable.  It looked like it would go down next to the cabin/balcony but not occupy normal balcony space.  If it was sold as a 'wrap-around' balcony but the side is occupied by the slide passing through THEN I could see a problem.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

thanks for the deck plans,

the galaxy pavilion is at the i hoped for the observation lounge ?!

ok, there is free space to the glass front for seats,

but hoped for a big observation lounge with live music in the evening.

the bull´s eye is for me something next to a bars? strange place for me, but we will see

The two decks below the galaxy pavilion also have "to come" at the very front. Maybe a shallow multi deck observation lounge type space? Trying to look at the front of the ship and decks 17/16/15 are all full floor windows still. Actually kinda looks like there's a railing on top of the bridge?

5 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

The two decks below the galaxy pavilion also have "to come" at the very front. Maybe a shallow multi deck observation lounge type space? Trying to look at the front of the ship and decks 17/16/15 are all full floor windows still. Actually kinda looks like there's a railing on top of the bridge?

there should be the spa because the spa balcony rooms are there. i think a spa with outdoor area of the bridge, and at the other level maybe the gym? gym and spa are next to each other mostly.

but we will see

Edited by Steff79

1 minute ago, Dr. Cocktail said:

The balcony is there on the bottom right corner of the image with the vertical deck planks. 

And the room detail lists the balcony as 45 square feet, so clearly the corner piece that the slide goes through is not included.  Maybe there is still a working door so crew can get out for cleaning/maintenance when needed but it's disabled for passengers?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dr. Cocktail said:

The balcony is there on the bottom right corner of the image with the vertical deck planks. 

I am aware of that balcony.  I believe the previous poster was referring to the apparent doors/windows just to the left of that balcony in the drawing.  Where the diagonal wall is.  That would be the area where the slide passes thru.  And that is where I was suggesting un-slidable doors might be.

Edited by MeHeartCruising