Shareholder Email Address ❤

Ombud

Thanks for the great information and the email address.  I was still operating under the assumption that I couldn't apply for SHB request until 3 months before our cruise.  Happy to be able to do it by email and ahead of time, so I can apply the cost to a couple of excursions that I'm going to book via Princess.  I usually do private tours, but making an exception for a couple of ports for our next cruise in May 2021.  Ya'll are so helpful sharing information.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HRPro said:

Thanks for the great information and the email address.  I was still operating under the assumption that I couldn't apply for SHB request until 3 months before our cruise.

Definitely no longer the case. I just applied Shareholder Credit to a cruise more than 15 months in the future. 😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

Definitely no longer the case. I just applied Shareholder Credit to a cruise more than 15 months in the future. 😎

Yes, I've done mine at least 18 months in advance ... they don't seem to care.  

Besides, who now would even think to sell their shares if they didn't have to? 

On 9/1/2020 at 1:14 PM, thinfool said:

Because Carnival Corp is the provider and originator of the benefit I prefer to abide by their requirements.

1. Fax or regular mail.  There is no exception for email submittal.

2. Submit no less than 3 weeks before sailing.  There is no requirement to own shares within 90 days.

This could all change in a heartbeat, but it is easy to think that someone at Princess is putting their own spin on the submittals.  There needs to be a uniform set of rules and requirements.

Well, things change, and they did. They now allow submission anytime because you can use OBC for excursions.

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone's helpful advice, I was able to email my shareholder benefit request and documentation, and my OBC was on my account the next day.  So glad that I don't have to wait until the last minute to do this and don't have to worry about faxing.  Email is so much easier.

I appreciate all the helpful information shared on this Board.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 2:00 PM, HRPro said:

Thanks to everyone's helpful advice, I was able to email my shareholder benefit request and documentation, and my OBC was on my account the next day.  So glad that I don't have to wait until the last minute to do this and don't have to worry about faxing.  Email is so much easier.

I appreciate all the helpful information shared on this Board.

I e-mail my screen shot and PDF of documentation on September 25.  Nothing happened so sent it by fax on the 28th.  Still nothing is showing on my personalizer.  I had thought it would be recorded quickly from what some of you have said on this thread.

Cruise is May 2, 2021, so about 7 months out.

Wonder if there have been lay offs that has made this division less on top of things?  

Any one else recently sent theirs in and had it take longer?  

On 9/30/2020 at 6:38 PM, ROWSE said:

I e-mail my screen shot and PDF of documentation on September 25.  Nothing happened so sent it by fax on the 28th.  Still nothing is showing on my personalizer.  I had thought it would be recorded quickly from what some of you have said on this thread.

Cruise is May 2, 2021, so about 7 months out.

Wonder if there have been lay offs that has made this division less on top of things?  

Any one else recently sent theirs in and had it take longer?  

I too think something may be up.

The first time I emailed a benefits request, my credit was added in minutes. I emailed a new request this past Monday, and so far, (Thursday) nothing.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

I too think something may be up.

The first time I emailed a benefits request, my credit was added in minutes. I emailed a new request this past Monday, and so far, (Thursday) nothing.

I am so glad I am not alone, I thought maybe I did something wrong.  Thank you for commenting!  I have still not

had my credit put on. 

Emailed at 10. No response by 4 so I called. She put it on all 3 of mine (I had refared 1, booked a 4/2022 replacement for an Alaskan cruise, and had a TA on hold). She even put it on the TA

• Like 1

We re-fared a couple of cruises and, as usual, the Shareholder OBC dropped off. I faxed my requests again as usual and, unlike the normal response time, it's been two days and nothing is showing yet. I agree with others here that something is not "normal" in regard to having the OBC applied.

I don't have an issue using the fax with faxzero. I did try using the email address for an earlier submission but got no response so faxed the request and it was applied within a very short time. Either way is good for me, I just wish they wouldn't always drop the OBC whenever there is a fare change. It's not like it's a new booking number or anything.

If it's not applied soon I'll call the number to check on it. If anybody wants it the number to call to verify they have received your info is: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Thrak said:

the number to call to verify they have received your info is: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

When I called it was a different person then last time. Seems that she's now covering 2 positions

And yes, irritating that it cannot be transferred when refaring. They can transfer everything else, why not that?

15 hours ago, Thrak said:

We re-fared a couple of cruises and, as usual, the Shareholder OBC dropped off. I faxed my requests again as usual and, unlike the normal response time, it's been two days and nothing is showing yet. I agree with others here that something is not "normal" in regard to having the OBC applied.

I don't have an issue using the fax with faxzero. I did try using the email address for an earlier submission but got no response so faxed the request and it was applied within a very short time. Either way is good for me, I just wish they wouldn't always drop the OBC whenever there is a fare change. It's not like it's a new booking number or anything.

If it's not applied soon I'll call the number to check on it. If anybody wants it the number to call to verify they have received your info is: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

Mine finally came on today as I checked before I made the phone call.  Thank you for the phone number even though

I didn't need it! 

I know that the dollar amount involved is 100 for a 7 day sailing and 250 for a 14 day.  If you do a B2B, do you automatically get the 250 or only if it has 1 booking number?  We're contemplating expanding our January cruise to a B2B, assuming of course that she sails.

4 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

I know that the dollar amount involved is 100 for a 7 day sailing and 250 for a 14 day.  If you do a B2B, do you automatically get the 250 or only if it has 1 booking number?  We're contemplating expanding our January cruise to a B2B, assuming of course that she sails.

Depends on the length of the cruise, cabin type and  how you book your cruises.  Two 7 days cruises booked as a b2b (two booking numbers) in a balcony you would receive $50 per person for each cruise.  If you book this  same cruise as a 14 day cruise (one booking number) in a balcony, each person would receive $100.   You need to consider the difference in cost between booking it as two 7 day cruises or one 14 day cruise.  We usually book our B2Bs cruises separately.  

image.png.a78ffc46486d593321e6e9e3ced68b9b.png

26 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

Depends on the length of the cruise, cabin type and  how you book your cruises.  Two 7 days cruises booked as a b2b (two booking numbers) in a balcony you would receive $50 per person for each cruise.  If you book this  same cruise as a 14 day cruise (one booking number) in a balcony, each person would receive $100.   You need to consider the difference in cost between booking it as two 7 day cruises or one 14 day cruise.  We usually book our B2Bs cruises separately.  

image.png.a78ffc46486d593321e6e9e3ced68b9b.png

Just curious, where did you get this statistical information from? Unless something as very recently changed, this is not from the 2020 Carnival/Princess Shareholder Benefits form. 

5 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Here is the Princess 2020 SHB form. BTW there is no SHB advantage by creating a B2B with two 7 day cruises. You will still only get $100 each whereas if you book one of their offered 14 day itineraries, which includes the same two 7 day cruises, you will get $250. 

Princess Shareholder Request Form Final.pdf

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Just curious, where did you get this statistical information from? Unless something as very recently changed, this is not from the 2020 Carnival/Princess Shareholder Benefits form. 

That graphic looks like the Future Cruise Deposit benefit ... not the Shareholder benefit.  They can be stacked, btw!

• Like 2

OBC from CCL Stock

Sailings of 6 days or fewer $50

Sailings of 7 - 13 days $100

Sailings of 14 days or more $250

OBC From FCD

3 - 6 Days $15 Inside, $15 Outside, $25 Balcony, $25 Suite

7 - 10 Days $25 Inside, $25 Outside, $50 Balcony, $50 Suite

11 - 16 Days $75 Inside, $75 Outside, $100 Balcony, $100 Suite

17 + Days $125 Inside, $125 Outside, $150 Balcony, $150 Suite

Edited by Thrak
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Posted before a cup of coffee and chose the wrong OBC chart to post. We do find that  for us, usually  booking several cruises as B2Bs vs one longer cruise works out better for the OBC we receive.  Have talked to others who can get better pricing for the longer cruise and book that way.

Edited by coo359a2
  • Like 1