Quantum of the Seas starts cruising in Dec.

24 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Please source your photos, as these are clearly not your own.

Pictures By Singapore Cruise Society

Biker, who didn't realize attribution was a requirement on CC.🙄

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Pictures By Singapore Cruise Society

Biker, who didn't realize attribution was a requirement on CC.🙄

Unless its from Royal's website, I definitely think that photos should be credited. Just like how Lloyd keeps to it. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Ethanol95 said:

Also because these photos were from someone whom i know, it's not right to not give credit where its due. 

I provided the source and you might want to take it up with them for not providing specific person credit.

10 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You will be sorely disappointed by 90+% of the CC posters.

You got it.  

Does that mean I need to pat my own back when I post my own photos? (sarcasm font on and not for you😉).  I sure have not taken the time to water mark my photos on my live reviews.

• Like 1

This isn't  a dissertaisnt or research study, but with everyone vlogging and blogging now they want traffic to their sight, it actually said the name Singapore Cruise Society in the photo to.  If you want credit, digitally add your signature to the photos before posting, so any repost will have your credit.

7 hours ago, bearette said:

This isn't  a dissertaisnt or research study, but with everyone vlogging and blogging now they want traffic to their sight, it actually said the name Singapore Cruise Society in the photo to.  If you want credit, digitally add your signature to the photos before posting, so any repost will have your credit.

I know its not, i don't expect people to reference. But is it such a big deal to just add the organization's or person's name if it's not yours? it takes all like what 5 seconds. Its not so much of traffic, but rather that this is 'their' work if you will. People using websites and all is fine because most of the time the entire website is seen, so people know where the information is from. I guess i'm just requesting too much of people then...

Anyone from Singapore going on Quantum I hope you have a fabulous time .

The activities crew during their imposed quarantine have been working hard learning and practising new dance routines in their cabins via Zoom since they joined the ship . I have seen the videos but will not post any links . Look out for the blonde from Dublin. 😎

53 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

I know its not, i don't expect people to reference. But is it such a big deal to just add the organization's or person's name if it's not yours? it takes all like what 5 seconds. Its not so much of traffic, but rather that this is 'their' work if you will. People using websites and all is fine because most of the time the entire website is seen, so people know where the information is from. I guess i'm just requesting too much of people then...

Lots of information on RC CC pages comes from the ** ****, but the links get blocked by the admins even if one wanted to credit them.  The rules here are not to promote other cruise groups, so don’t expect much when trying to credit others.

Edited by A&L_Ont

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lots of information on RC CC pages comes from the ** ****, but the links get blocked by the admins even if one wanted to credit them.  The rules here are not to promote other cruise groups, so don’t expect much when trying to credit others.

Yes that is true I suppose.

From SCS on FB:

COVID-19 Testing for Guests sailing on Royal Caribbean International
first resumption cruise onboard Quantum Of The Seas on 1 Dec 2020 is currently underway.
Royal Caribbean has partnered with Eurofins and Fullerton Health to provide Sars-Cov2 rtPCR Test for all guests. You will receive an email in relation to this and you will have to book your appointment time. Guests sailing onboard will need to complete the test 3 days before sailing.

Testing is done at Raffles City Convention Centre (City Hall MRT Station). The process takes less than 10 mins and the nasal swab is a little uncomfortable as is deep (about 5cm) in. After the test, feel free to return home and wait for the test results!
Note: These Cruises are restricted to Singapore Residents only.