Crown & Anchor Double Points

Ashland

5 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

If I had a aft balcony I'd have a hard time giving it up. Hard to get.... .not sure what a SP is. 

Sorry, short for Spacious Balcony (just the category of this specific room).

Good to know you enjoyed the aft balcony.  This one is supposed to be the size of a JS which is why we booked it as well.  

6 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

1400 & 1700 are great. It is almost impossible to get either one as I believe that some agency gobbles them up. My caution is to look out for that metal beam in the dark!!!!!!

They just get booked real quick.

Agencies are not allowed to hold specific cabins for more than 30 days unless they have names and full deposits

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

On 10/19/2020 at 8:17 AM, JAMESCC said:

That better not be the deal. That's ****. I have had a booking since 2019 for a cruise in May cancelled, and then Sept cancelled. I have kept my money in there so they better extend this to everyone.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Exactly....not fair to those of us who have had to cancel cruise after cruise because of this BS!

1 minute ago, 2flacruisers said:

Exactly....not fair to those of us who have had to cancel cruise after cruise because of this BS!

Everything changed since the time of this post.  The double points applies to all sailings in 2021 even if booked before the promotion started.

It's best to read through the thread before getting upset as things change.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not to change the subject, but was there a change to the RCL's booking site.  Can't seem to get to the screen to enter my C&A #, Senior and State residency, and any other promos.  Tried to do a mock booking, but can't get to that specific page.

2 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Not to change the subject, but was there a change to the RCL's booking site.  Can't seem to get to the screen to enter my C&A #, Senior and State residency, and any other promos.  Tried to do a mock booking, but can't get to that specific page.

It's in small print under the word Continue on the page where you select the # of guests

senior rate.JPG

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Everything changed since the time of this post.  The double points applies to all sailings in 2021 even if booked before the promotion started.

It's best to read through the thread before getting upset as things change.

OK - is that double the double points for a suite / JS? Four points per day???

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They just get booked real quick.

Agencies are not allowed to hold specific cabins for more than 30 days unless they have names and full deposits

Thanks for the insight. I have tried to book either of those 2 cabins (1400 & 1700 Freedom class or 1388 & 1688 Voyager class) and have seen where they wouldn't allow us to book the cabin for 2 people. Same thing for 7388 & 7688.

1 minute ago, cruise wizard said:

Thanks for the insight. I have tried to book either of those 2 cabins (1400 & 1700 Freedom class or 1388 & 1688 Voyager class) and have seen where they wouldn't allow us to book the cabin for 2 people. Same thing for 7388 & 7688.

They are classed as a quad cabin.  Most times you need at least 3 to book.

Tip,  If its a KSF period then book your minor granddaughter/son with you and then have them be a no show.  taxes and fees refunded after the cruise.

2 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

I was able to get 1688 on Mariner this past February for just two of us but it took a little finagling.  At the time I booked, there were no balconies showing for two but a ton for 3 and 4.  The rep in the next cruise office booked it for three, she put herself in the cabin with us, and then contacted corporate to get it released for two.  They released the cabin for two the next day and she removed herself from the cabin.

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They are classed as a quad cabin.  Most times you need at least 3 to book.

Tip,  If its a KSF period then book your minor granddaughter/son with you and then have them be a no show.  taxes and fees refunded after the cruise.

Another THANK YOU....................Now all I have to do is remember the tip!!!!!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I was able to get 1688 on Mariner this past February for just two of us but it took a little finagling.  At the time I booked, there were no balconies showing for two but a ton for 3 and 4.  The rep in the next cruise office booked it for three, she put herself in the cabin with us, and then contacted corporate to get it released for two.  They released the cabin for two the next day and she removed herself from the cabin.

Great story...............I will need to remember that when we book onboard at Next Cruise.............Thank you.

• Like 1