Sweet 16 Cabins

sandancer

Hi Elaine,

The sweet sixteen cabins on M class are the very far forward balconies on Deck 6.  They offer a double size veranda.  You are mid ship not not a sweet sixteen, but it looks like a large diagonal balcony.

Best you you and our favorite retired firefighter.

M

Edited by marieps

3 hours ago, phoenix_dream said:

But who really cares?  Give me an angled balcony any day for the extra space!

It's not an angled balcony.  It's just an extended balcony, double the size of a normal balcony.  

Skivvies or not, you still lose privacy.  I was just providing information to the OP and for those other than you know-it-alls.  😉

15 minutes ago, Auntiemomo said:

It's not an angled balcony.  It's just an extended balcony, double the size of a normal balcony.  

Skivvies or not, you still lose privacy.  I was just providing information to the OP and for those other than you know-it-alls.  😉

Just be careful when you decide to scratch yourself.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Auntiemomo said:

hmmmm who is the know it all!

We have sailed several times in a Sweet 16. We have never worried about privacy. Yes, the folks above us could see us, but we could see them and even talked to them. We once had a corner family veranda and could see the pent house balcony below. The FV above us could see us. We talked to both neighbors. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 2/20/2021 at 8:56 PM, Glendakayself said:

We have sailed several times in a Sweet 16. We have never worried about privacy. Yes, the folks above us could see us, but we could see them and even talked to them. We once had a corner family veranda and could see the pent house balcony below. The FV above us could see us. We talked to both neighbors. 

Since you have been in both Sweet 16 and FV, I'm wondering if you would suggest two adjacent Sweet 16 rooms or two corner FVs, given a choice? This would be for a family of 7 (grandparents, parents, teenagers)

19 minutes ago, GenericBob said:

Since you have been in both Sweet 16 and FV, I'm wondering if you would suggest two adjacent Sweet 16 rooms or two corner FVs, given a choice? This would be for a family of 7 (grandparents, parents, teenagers)

For a family of seven, I would even consider adjacent FVs (corner and non-corner).  On the other hand if you hold both opposite corner FVs for a scenery intensive cruise (e.g. Alaska), you pretty much have all views from the ship covered.

image.thumb.jpeg.da0ee952416183c3d186528fa86c779a.jpeg

Sunset from Millennium FV, Mediterranean Sea, Jun 2007

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1