Cruises Restarting for Vaccinated Only, Will You Go...?

10 minutes ago, notmyrealnameoremail said:

From your link:

my bold & Italics

For now, fully vaccinated people should continue to:

• Take precautions in public like wearing a well-fitted mask and physical distancing
  • Wear masks, practice physical distancing, and adhere to other prevention measures when visiting with unvaccinated people who are at increased risk for severe COVID-19 disease or who have an unvaccinated household member who is at increased risk for severe COVID-19 disease
  • Wear masks, maintain physical distance, and practice other prevention measures when visiting with unvaccinated people from multiple households
  • Avoid medium- and large-sized in-person gatherings
  • Get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
  • Follow guidance issued by individual employers
  • Follow CDC and health department travel requirements and recommendations

From same link, and pretty much at the top; "

Fully vaccinated people can:

• Visit with other fully vaccinated people indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing
  • Visit with unvaccinated people from a single household who are at low risk for severe COVID-19 disease indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing
  • Refrain from quarantine and testing following a known exposure if asymptomatic

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, notmyrealnameoremail said:

I did:

Medium- or large-sized gatherings

All people, regardless of vaccination status, should adhere to current guidance to avoid medium- or large-sized in-person gatherings and to follow any applicable local guidance restricting the size of gatherings. If they choose to participate, fully vaccinated people should continue to  adhere to prevention measures that reduce spread, including wearing a well-fitted mask, maintaining physical distance from others, and washing hands frequently.

You just can’t bring yourself to cut and paste the portion of the directive that applies here. 

Are you that afraid of being proven wrong?

10 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Wrong 

Wrong

Wrong 

So how do you prevent lawsuit for catching Covid when someone lied about having the vaccine and or lied about having Covid symptoms?

In the ambulance chasing holiday claiming game in UK at least - cant speak for USA. They get the fake claims or sometimes not fake claims through in UK  by making the argument you touched the side of the pool with your arms whilst in it and then touched your face and the germs or whatever  came from people's feet. That is how you got the noro type vomiting type illness on an all inclusive resort which dinning options included. The claim is defending but that is the argument made.

3 minutes ago, Mapleleafforever said:

From same link, and pretty much at the top; "

Fully vaccinated people can:

• Visit with other fully vaccinated people indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing
  • Visit with unvaccinated people from a single household who are at low risk for severe COVID-19 disease indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing
  • Refrain from quarantine and testing following a known exposure if asymptomatic

Thank you, my friend. 

@notmyrealnameoremail  See Above

• Like 1

Unless the CDC changes the guidelines on travel, masks are unfortunately going to be a requirement. 

"The CDC did not update guidelines on travel for vaccinated people but deferred to previous guidance that said Americans should avoid all unnecessary travel regardless of vaccination status. 

If a person must travel, the CDC recommends waiting at least two weeks after getting fully vaccinated and taking the following steps to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission:

• Check travel restrictions before you go.
  • Get tested with a viral test one to three days before travel. Keep a copy of your test results while traveling in case someone asks for them.
  • Wear a mask, avoid crowds and stay at least 6 feet from anyone who did not travel with you.
  • Wash your hands often.
  • Bring supplies such as masks and hand sanitizer.
  • Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
  • Get tested again after traveling. "

7 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

All people, regardless of vaccination status, should adhere to current guidance to avoid medium- or large-sized in-person gatherings and to follow any applicable local guidance restricting the size of gatherings

What part of All people don't you understand?  The link to this is below the summary you keep quoting.

Medium- or large-sized gatherings

All people, regardless of vaccination status, should adhere to current guidance to avoid medium- or large-sized in-person gatherings and to follow any applicable local guidance restricting the size of gatherings. If they choose to participate, fully vaccinated people should continue to  adhere to prevention measures that reduce spread, including wearing a well-fitted mask, maintaining physical distance from others, and washing hands frequently.

1 hour ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

That's a shame.

Having said that you just never know.... 2 people were killed in a traffic accident yesterday in my hometown and five people were shot last night in Chicago. 

I think we are up to about 6 or more motorcycle related deaths this week during Bikeweek. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Probably Covid 

I’m guessing since they will call this a super spreader event just like they did Sturgis. I’m sure all the motorcycle crashes were Covid related. Everyone will know who they are. 😇

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

Unless the CDC changes the guidelines on travel, masks are unfortunately going to be a requirement. 

And how do we know the CDC will ever change guidelines on travel? I suspect they don't have to you know.

1 minute ago, ace2542 said:

And how do we know the CDC will ever change guidelines on travel? I suspect they don't have to you know.

I'm legitimately concerned about that... Especially after Biden said we could have "small gatherings" by the 4th. Umm, you mean the small gatherings we've all been using to fill the void in our lives left by odious (even if necessary) restrictions?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, lizzius said:

I'm legitimately concerned about that... Especially after Biden said we could have "small gatherings" by the 4th. Umm, you mean the small gatherings we've all been using to fill the void in our lives left by odious (even if necessary) restrictions?

Seriously now though maybe they should not change the mask guidelines on public transportation? Imagine how many Flu cases could be prevented by that in the USA? That would of course mean masks for life on planes, buses, trains and cruise ships. But think of the infections that could stop and the deaths.

Edited by ace2542
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

How is the Royal Family handing the issue they are dealing with?  

Due to having signed The Official Secrets Act. I am afraid I can't answer that question.

Perhaps President Markle will lift the mask requirements on cruise ships in 2025 🤣

Edited by ace2542
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

You know nothing and have no expertise of all things in the Royal Kingdom but you are an expert on all things US?  Are you CIA?

Perhaps these question would be better aimed at our German spy friend poster name BND. After all if not a member of that German Intelligence Agency why would he have a name like that?

I work for an organisation called Section 31.

Edited by ace2542
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ace2542 said:

Perhaps these question would be better aimed at our German spy friend poster name BND. After all if not a member of that German Intelligence Agency why would he have a name like that?

So then you’re really not all things expert for happenings in the US unless you watched NCIS?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

So then you’re really not all things expert for happenings in the US unless you watched NCIS?  

Ask our German Intelligence Friend BND. He knows the skinny on masks, the plans of the CDC, Meghan Markle and all things.

I cannot discuss my work in Section 31 any further.

Edited by ace2542
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ace2542 said:

I work for an organisation called Section 31.

@BNDidk you are  a German spy. How did you land such a exotic job?

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

@BNDidk you are  a German spy. How did you land such a exotic job?

He will not confirm nor deny. But his name speaks volumes. I am surprised chancellor Merkel has allowed him to continue to use it.

Edited by ace2542

2 minutes ago, ace2542 said:

He will not confirm nor deny. But his name speaks volumes. I am surprised chancellor Merkel has allowed him to continue to use it.

What does BND stand for. This is all very enlightening. I even thought it was a woman posting ... wow foreign intrigue adventures.  

1 hour ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

I think the real question is...

If the media did tell you the truth, would you believe it? 

If your answer is yes... then it doesn't matter. 

If your answer is no.... then it doesn't matter. 

And this pretty much says it all lol.  Some will only believe what they want to believe.