Cruises Restarting for Vaccinated Only, Will You Go...?

5 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

What does BND stand for. This is all very enlightening. I even thought it was a woman posting ... wow foreign intrigue adventures.  

Not sure on the gender involved. But it is Germany's Federal Intelligence Service otherwise known as BND. Look it up on google.

1 minute ago, ace2542 said:

Not sure on the gender involved. But it is Germany's Federal Intelligence Service otherwise known as BND. Look it up on google.

Being of German descent I know what The Bundesnachrichtendienst is. 

And more importantly I believe I am finally starting to understand your humour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

@BNDidk you are  a German spy. How did you land such a exotic job?

LOL. Fist, I'm a she.  Second, while my great grandparents had a German surname, that's about as far as it goes.  As far as our "friend" goes, I am not responding to him anymore which I thought I kind of made clear in my post.  Some of you guys are just gluttons haha.  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

What does BND stand for. This is all very enlightening. I even thought it was a woman posting ... wow foreign intrigue adventures.  

For me, it stands for mine and DH's first names as in B and D.    I've never heard of it as an acronym for anything else.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My favorite are the people who admit, albeit grudgingly, that people who died with Covid are included in the counts of people who died of Covid, but then are "100% sure" the numbers aren't inflated. Oh, really, and how is that? If you admit that people who died of cancer, heart disease, motorcycle accidents (Lord help me), and diabetes are included in the Covid death statistics since Covid was detected post-mortem, then how in the world can you know for sure that the numbers are correct? Answer: you CAN'T. So stop pretending you can. PT Barnum was right, there's a sucker born every minute. 🙄

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, BND said:

LOL. Fist, I'm a she.  Second, while my great grandparents had a German surname, that's about as far as it goes.  As far as our "friend" goes, I am not responding to him anymore which I thought I kind of made clear in my post.  Some of you guys are just gluttons haha.  🤣🤣🤣

Can you jump over cars in a single bound is what I want to know. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

My favorite are the people who admit, albeit grudgingly, that people who died with Covid are included in the counts of people who died of Covid, but then are "100% sure" the numbers aren't inflated. Oh, really, and how is that? If you admit that people who died of cancer, heart disease, motorcycle accidents (Lord help me), and diabetes are included in the Covid death statistics since Covid was detected post-mortem, then how in the world can you know for sure that the numbers are correct? Answer: you CAN'T. So stop pretending you can. PT Barnum was right, there's a sucker born every minute. 🙄

Screenshot_20210315-140519.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, lizzius said:

I'm legitimately concerned about that... Especially after Biden said we could have "small gatherings" by the 4th. ...

oh my gosh, I haven’t paid attention.  If he is only acknowledging “small gatherings” 4 months in the future,  then I don’t see much hope for cruises from the US anytime soon.   They sure have set low expectations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ace2542 said:

I cannot discuss my work in Section 31 any further.

Live Long and Prosper?  Do they still say that? I stopped watching Star Trek after the OG series. Nothing will ever top the superb acting of William Shanter, with the exception of Lee Majors.

53 minutes ago, Mapleleafforever said:

Being of German descent I know what The Bundesnachrichtendienst is. 

And more importantly I believe I am finally starting to understand your humour. 

While I am of German descent as well, everything I know of BND was from season 2 of Jack Ryan.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DCGuy64 said:

You can know by comparing how many people have died in the past 12 months as compared to what would be expected.  500,000+ more people have died in the US over the past 12 months than normal:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

Coincidence?  I think not.

Edited by time4u2go
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

The Federal Intelligence Service (German: Bundesnachrichtendienst;  ( BND) is the foreign intelligence agency of Germany. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DCGuy64 said:

You can easily prove it one way or the other if you look at the excess death figures for your country.  There will be a predicted death rate for 2020 and you will be able to see if the deaths attributed to Covid line up with that.  That removes the influence of anecdotes ie the people who would've died anyway but are attributed to Covid and also the people whose deaths were attributed to something else but actually died of Covid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, livingonthebeach said:

The Federal Intelligence Service (German: Bundesnachrichtendienst;  ( BND) is the foreign intelligence agency of Germany. 

My pt is it has zero to do with our BND who has already replied she is a she, and not a spy. Just throwing it out of nowhere on a vaccination thread is just silly hijacking. I purposely did the @BNDto call her attention to someone saying she was a german spy. And yes I got it that it stands for something else in Germany. ... nothing to do with our BND. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

You can know by comparing how many people have died in the past 12 months as compared to what would be expected.  500,000+ more people have died in the US over the past 12 months than normal:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

Coincidence?  I think not.

That is disputed, you know that, right? Several statisticians have concluded that no more people died in 2020 than in 2019. They've simply shifted the cause, hence my skepticism. Like I said, if Covid deaths are being intermingled with deaths that are obviously due to other conditions, skepticism is warranted.

• Like 3

Just now, DCGuy64 said:

That is disputed, you know that, right? Several statisticians have concluded that no more people died in 2020 than in 2019. They've simply shifted the cause, hence my skepticism. Like I said, if Covid deaths are being intermingled with deaths that are obviously due to other conditions, skepticism is warranted.

Can you provide links to the statisticians' studies?  I'm curious to see what they have to say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

My pt is it has zero to do with our BND who has already replied she is a she, and not a spy. Just throwing it out of nowhere on a vaccination thread is just silly hijacking. I purposely did the @BNDto call her attention to someone saying she was a german spy. And yes I got it that it stands for something else in Germany. ... nothing to do with our BND. 

Glad you set the record straight.  There are a few rumor mongers on this thread. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/14/2021 at 4:48 PM, CILCIANRQTS said:

There are 2,700 replies on the similar thread below.

Isn’t that enough??? 

No. We need another thread to give us something new to read. Granted the answers will still be about the same, but when there isn’t any cruising to talk about then what else is there? 

8 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

I'm pretty sure I lose brain cells when I read your posts.  No offense.

I just start laughing my head off. Wonder what he will say when the mandates are completely gone or will he even still be posting?

7 hours ago, Sky616 said:

39 year old healthy woman from Utah died last week.

If hasn’t been proven that she died of the covid shot.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Canadianmama3 said:

No point arguing with this person.  They are only going to believe what they want to.  Facts mean nothing to them.  

So true.

6 hours ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

I can't imgine him as a family member or a neighbor. It would be exhausting. 

It’s called social distancing as in never being within ear shot of him.

5 hours ago, Sky616 said:

Do you think the lying, cheating media would really even tell you if she did die of the vaccine?

Do you think all of the media is lying and cheating? I would hate to live in your world. Sometimes I wonder if you are even serious. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1