Cruises Restarting for Vaccinated Only, Will You Go...?

51 minutes ago, Sky616 said:

Hell no, nobody getting the poison in my family.  Many people having very bad reactions and some dying.  

Almost all reactions are normal vaccine reactions, just like I had with the Shringrix vaccine.  I've had the first dose of Pfizer and will be getting the second this Friday.  I know many people who have had the vaccine and the worst reaction was a mild headache and low grade fever.   You need to look up correlation and causation to gain some perspective.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, ace2542 said:

Then you will never cruise again because Masks and Social Distancing will be on ships forever and ever amen. Masks for certain. Social distancing perhaps not because they can't afford that forever but a mask costs nothing to wear.  Anyone who refuses to wear one should be banned from every cruise line in the world after 1 warning.

After all how else can you prevent being sued for catching Covid on a ship or protect against people lying about having the vaccine or the counter the fact the vaccine is not 100% effective? If the answer is in the terms of the contract I say don't you think have tried that already in these all inclusive places?

16 minutes ago, ace2542 said:

That will be the super spreader event. All them people messing about plus the crowded tenders there and back. I wouldn't be surprised if they closed it down.

I'm pretty sure I lose brain cells when I read your posts.  No offense.

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sky616 said:

Hell no, nobody getting the poison in my family.  Many people having very bad reactions and some dying.  

Last I checked, it was like .0018% who have died after getting the vaccine. Most are elderly. Who really knows the cause of death. 

Those numbers will decrease as younger people are vaccinated. 

M8

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Sky616 said:

At 70+ years of age, I had both of my Moderna vaccines completed by Feb. 14th. The first one made me a little tired. The second one I had no reaction to it other than it hurt if I pressed on the injection site.  If I had contracted Covid19, it would have likely been a guaranteed death sentence as I have had non-cf bronchiectasis since childhood. 

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Last I checked, it was like .0018% who have died after getting the vaccine. Most are elderly. Who really knows the cause of death. 

Those numbers will decrease as younger people are vaccinated. 

M8

39 year old healthy woman from Utah died last week.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ace2542 said:

Then you will never cruise again because Masks and Social Distancing will be on ships forever and ever amen. Masks for certain. Social distancing perhaps not because they can't afford that forever but a mask costs nothing to wear.  Anyone who refuses to wear one should be banned from every cruise line in the world after 1 warning.

After all how else can you prevent being sued for catching Covid on a ship or protect against people lying about having the vaccine or the counter the fact the vaccine is not 100% effective? If the answer is in the terms of the contract I say don't you think have tried that already in these all inclusive places?

And what cites you as being an expert into the future of what cruise lines do?  There is no way this will be forever. Maybe a year or two.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sky616 said:

39 year old healthy woman from Utah died last week.

Maybe you should check your facts.  She DID NOT die from the vaccine and no one else has either.  It’s saving lives and is not poison.    It’s people like you who are stopping the country from reaching herd immunity.

.Had my 2nd shot on Friday and I’ll be ready to sail next week.

Edited by sellwingri
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BND said:

Almost all reactions are normal vaccine reactions, just like I had with the Shringrix vaccine.  I've had the first dose of Pfizer and will be getting the second this Friday.  I know many people who have had the vaccine and the worst reaction was a mild headache and low grade fever.   You need to look up correlation and causation to gain some perspective.

No point arguing with this person.  They are only going to believe what they want to.  Facts mean nothing to them.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ace2542 said:

That will be the super spreader event. All them people messing about plus the crowded tenders there and back. I wouldn't be surprised if they closed it down.

Coco Cay has not been a tender port for a long time now.  

• Like 3

My family and I received our first Pfizer dose, and will be fully vaccinated at month's end; we are booked on Anthem for a New Years Ever cruise out of Bayonne, and if it goes, we'll be on it, even if I need to wear a space suit for everyone's protection. 

• Like 5

I think the only responsible way to restart cruises is to mandate vaccination of crew and guest. Don't have a problem with weary a mask in crowded public places.

I thought when we could not social distance we had to wear a mask. If we are all wearing a mask and vaccinated why is social distance still an issue. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Utah medical examiner issued the following statement regarding the 39 year old's death:

"Utah’s chief medical examiner urged the public not to jump to conclusions about the death of a 39-year-old woman four days after she received the second dose of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine — insisting there is no evidence the jab was connected to her passing."

• Like 6
  • Haha 1