Double Points Promo Questions

RoyalC

6 hours ago, yogimax said:

Yes, indeed a free cruise in a JS is "a lot."  Not sure I would be complaining about it as it may soon go "poof."

I have a dollar I'll wager saying that isn't going away. 😉

So, you don't want to go out on a limb and state what you want/expect, but have no issues taking a jab at me. Nice.

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, yogimax said:

Just returning the favor.  LOL

No worries, I guess that means you don't have a need for an extra level between D+ and Pinnacle. Definitely don't seem to have any basis for one.😉

Back to the question. . . Our Jewel Baltic cruise was cancelled this summer when the JOTS was repositioned.  Our email says we can lift and shift  to 2022 [which I did] and we would keep all promotions. I do not see any reference to double points on my receipt.  I asked about the points when I booked.  I was told I would get double.  But, how will I prove I get this if it is not on the guest copy?  

37 minutes ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

Back to the question. . . Our Jewel Baltic cruise was cancelled this summer when the JOTS was repositioned.  Our email says we can lift and shift  to 2022 [which I did] and we would keep all promotions. I do not see any reference to double points on my receipt.  I asked about the points when I booked.  I was told I would get double.  But, how will I prove I get this if it is not on the guest copy?  

The double points promotion applies to all sailings departing before Sept 30, 2022.  Yours should be good.  

I'm not sure if this is a promotion that will carry forward with a lift and shift that falls beyond that date as it was an "offer" and not a "promotion".  It never appears on the booking invoice.

On 4/7/2021 at 9:29 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

The double points promotion applies to all sailings departing before Sept 30, 2022.  Yours should be good.  

I'm not sure if this is a promotion that will carry forward with a lift and shift that falls beyond that date as it was an "offer" and not a "promotion".  It never appears on the booking invoice.

Thank you--The cruise is July 31, 2022.  So we should be good. 

1 hour ago, Ethanol95 said:

They are taking a much longer time to to put into the system the double points for my last cruise, or any points at all. 

Cruise SOLO, always have to call them post Cruise to apply my Doubles

Edited by ONECRUISER

I've never had to call for my solo points to double but they do seem to take longer to show up, not that I cruise so often it matters if they arent there within 3 weeks, haha.... although I did book a somewhat lame 4 day to bank of the double... double C&A points and it will get me to Diamond sooooo I guess I can be lumped into the whole new money club with C&A and still be looked down on from the legacy Diamond, Diamond+, and Pinnacles...with their pins on. Never gonna be one of them, oh well. 

29 minutes ago, CanobieFan said:

I've never had to call for my solo points to double but they do seem to take longer to show up, not that I cruise so often it matters if they arent there within 3 weeks, haha.... although I did book a somewhat lame 4 day to bank of the double... double C&A points and it will get me to Diamond sooooo I guess I can be lumped into the whole new money club with C&A and still be looked down on from the legacy Diamond, Diamond+, and Pinnacles...with their pins on. Never gonna be one of them, oh well. 

Lol wouldnt be me looking down. I didnt even realize when I became diamond. If I got a pin I sure dont know where it is. I'd be hard pressed to find it so I can wear it and feel important. Lololol. I got boxes of crap from different cruise lines I need to pare down. 

• Haha 1