New Itineries

Ilovemygarden

1 hour ago, tring said:

Now around South America sounds good.  It is something we wanted to do and we would likely have had it booked by now if not for the pandemic and we are wondering if we will make it now, while we are still young and fit enough to enjoy it.  Still feeling even 2023 may mean some restrictions and it would be a great shame to go that far and not be able to just go off independently as is our usual habit.  Could also be a bit debatable if it will go ahead as well since we know P&O will not think twice about getting rid of a ship and pulling the cruises like they have previously.

Is it a January February itinerary?

I did a 65 night South America circumnavigation in 2018 and had a great time.  But I'm not sure how many places you'd be able to disembark, even in 2013.  There were a few stops in Brazil and I'm not convinced they'll have their act together by then.  I cancelled my Amazon cruise on Arcadia for next year and swapped it for Norway!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Oh, sorry Jean, I've read it wrong🙄. I  do agree with you though, it's not a nice name, but then I won't be on her, so..........

Avril

I still think that Avril is a better name,😂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wowzz said:

My TA, the Beast, has sent me the full itineraries up to March 2023. Brochure arrived today.

I see Azura will be based in Tenerife for winter 22/23

And no ME cruises. 

What is Iona doing wowzz, is she still doing Canaries and Wesrern med 14 nighters?  I would be interested in her cruises up to Christmas.

2 hours ago, jeanlyon said:

Noooo, I meant Arvia is an ugly name, not Vera!  I like the name Vera.  In fact Our Vera would be better than Arvia!!!

The first thing that came to my mind with the name was RV recreational vehicle, these big ugly white Winnebagos from the USA.

Its not an iconic name choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

What is Iona doing wowzz, is she still doing Canaries and Wesrern med 14 nighters?  I would be interested in her cruises up to Christmas.

Doing 7 day Fjord cruises to the end of September 22, then a variety of mainly 14 day cruises to Spain and Portugal, or Spain, Portugal and the Canaries.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wowzz said:

My TA, the Beast, has sent me the full itineraries up to March 2023. Brochure arrived today.

And no ME cruises. 

Thanks Wowzz - you seem to have got the job here.  I am hopeless - still can’t guess who the “beast”is so thanks for all your replies!

12 minutes ago, Ilovemygarden said:

Thanks Wowzz - you seem to have got the job here.  I am hopeless - still can’t guess who the “beast”is so thanks for all your replies!

Think of the constituency where Denis Skinner was MP!

18 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Think of the constituency where Denis Skinner was MP!

Ha ha.  got it!  It really is rather ridiculous that you can't mention a TA name.  It's not as if we are advertising.  Soppy

Edited by jeanlyon

5 hours ago, wowzz said:

And no ME cruises. 

Hi wowzz, any chance you could tell me any one of the departure dates for the 14 night Arvia 2023 Caribbean departures from Barbados. If you can I can work the rest of the the departures out from that.

22 minutes ago, bee-ess said:

Hi wowzz, any chance you could tell me any one of the departure dates for the 14 night Arvia 2023 Caribbean departures from Barbados. If you can I can work the rest of the the departures out from that.

Jan 20, 21, Jan 28 from Antigua, Feb3,4, Feb11 from Antigua, Feb 17,18.

Hope that helps 

• Thanks 1

Yes I could read it, but no Arcadia or Aurora?  Just realized that would be a different page of the brochure.  No worries.  Don't think we are booking anything anyway.

Edited by jeanlyon

6 minutes ago, NaomiW said:

So the Azura fly cruises to the Canaries are all just 7 days? Are they all the same or are there variations so you could reasonably do back to back weeks?

A week in Tenerife a week before or a week after a 7 night's cruise sounds good.

7 minutes ago, NaomiW said:

So the Azura fly cruises to the Canaries are all just 7 days? Are they all the same or are there variations so you could reasonably do back to back weeks?

No, 14 days as well