Princess Login Issues

beg3yrs

I confess I do use an older version of Firefox, just my preference.  I have had only a 1 time issue with logging in, that was my previously saved information was no longer saved.  I typed my information and was able to log in.  But.... I see they have changed the log in "box" and it no longer presents your info in BIG CAPS.  You have to think to click on the space and then the saved information comes in to the "box" if you click.

I have noticed an issue trying to log out.  I click and there is no response, however it does appear that you are now logged out because it again says log in/register if you clear the non responsive drop down.

I just tried an experiment with Chrome and got the Uh Oh! message.

Please reset your password.
Click this link to begin.

I chickened out and closed Chrome.

In a few days this will likely all be ironed out.  I guess Princess must really save a lot throwing out not well tested stuff into a live production website and just let the chips fall and wait as we have issues and complain to them.  This seems to be the Princess IT MO.

Edited by hpeabody

I agree!  What a mess.  I tried to log in -- then the system asked for me to register (or re-register).  The system keeps asking for a password.  It would not except any "new" password I tried and said the password whether new or old is "not available"??  I tried more new passwords and still could not get into my account (if I still have one).  On Chrome I had the same problem.  What a mess!  John

I made a call to Princess and they were able to somehow replace the new Captain Circle number with my original Princess Captain circle number and all my information now shows up correctly when I sign it. The person I spoke with said they were having a problem with the website.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CruisinCouple2010 said:

I made a call to Princess and they were able to somehow replace the new Captain Circle number with my original Princess Captain circle number and all my information now shows up correctly when I sign it. The person I spoke with said they were having a problem with the website.

Glad they were able to help you.  I was certain your data was still there, they just needed to reconnect you to it.

Yeah I messed up my account as well by resetting my password.

Now it has assigned me a new Princess membership number, my cruise history shows all zeros, and I now have no upcoming cruises linked to my account.

Sigh.

Don

I had same problem but when I finally got to sign in with my user ID and password it was my husbands account which has a different user ID and password.  My account seems to have disappeared all together.  Called Princess and they said many people having same issue.  Technical problems and they are working on it.  

OP here. All is well with my account. Did change password sometime during the process but that didn't fix things. Tried using another browser (Edge) and it worked when Firefox wouldn't. Today everything is working.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, John99 said:

I agree!  What a mess.  I tried to log in -- then the system asked for me to register (or re-register).  The system keeps asking for a password.  It would not except any "new" password I tried and said the password whether new or old is "not available"??  I tried more new passwords and still could not get into my account (if I still have one).  On Chrome I had the same problem.  What a mess!  John

8 minutes ago, crows nest club said:

I'm in UK. When I try to log on with my e mail and password keeps taking me to the new account register page. When I try to change my password, it still will not take my log in. 

Then, when I enter my husbands e mail and password it, accepts it,  but my "My Princess"  account comes up!!!

It's s real mess.

Also with my 3 yr old Android phone, I cannot access the Medallion App. I have Android 7.1 and apparently it needs 8.0!!! I I' will NOT be pressurised into buying a new one.

Edited by crows nest club
Typo
  • Like 1

When I sign in it only lets me with an old email address.  It’s been 2 years since I changed my email address.  On my profile it shows the correct email address.  I emailed Princess and they replied the obsolete address is in my Captains Circle and to call to get fixed.  Also, when I look at cruises for Balconies it doesn’t show Premium or Deluxe only regular balconies.  Hopefully it gets fixed soon.  I know things have to be stressful on their end.

• Like 1

I’m also having problems logging in. I’ve just added flights through my travel agent and around 2 hours ago I was able to log in using my existing user name and password. Now I can’t get in despite changing my password. Might give up until tomorrow and see if it works then. 

• Like 1

Easiest way I've gotten in today is with my booking number.

The old password login worked once yesterday.

The new password login has not worked at all.

My current booking for Spring 2022 is all there.

Am now able to book Specialty Dining, EZ air flights etc.

which I could not book previously online.

• Like 1

I tried to login but was told either password or id not right.  Thought it was strange. Tried again.  Nope.  Changed password.  Still can't login so I decided to come here and found this thread.  Hope I haven't screwed up anything!  I'll just wait awhile.

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

This morning I tried to access my Princess account with my old password.  Success!!  Yesterday I had trouble today success.  Halleluiah!  What changed in the last 24 hours would be a pure guess on my part.  Check on 2 booked cruises, cruise history, profile info, cruise credits -- all OK.  But I could not get into my wife’s account which means I need to call customer service.   In the past, I read on cruise credit if you try (too many times) to get into your account and re-register, re-register again, then again -- it could cause problems.  I’ve always had a problem with DW account over the years.

John

5 minutes ago, John99 said:

Hi everyone,

This morning I tried to access my Princess account with my old password.  Success!!  Yesterday I had trouble today success.  Halleluiah!  What changed in the last 24 hours would be a pure guess on my part.  Check on 2 booked cruises, cruise history, profile info, cruise credits -- all OK.  But I could not get into my wife’s account which means I need to call customer service.   In the past, I read on cruise credit if you try (too many times) to get into your account and re-register, re-register again, then again -- it could cause problems.  I’ve always had a problem with DW account over the years.

John

Not working for me; not yesterday nor today.  This is what I get:  

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again.

I'll just wait until they get their act together.

• Like 1

When I try to log in I get the same message but after logging in and getting the message if I go to booked guest and than manage my booking it comes up.  Have done that both yesterday and this morning without any problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, franktown said:

When I try to log in I get the same message but after logging in and getting the message if I go to booked guest and than manage my booking it comes up.  Have done that both yesterday and this morning without any problem.

They like you better because it sure doesn't work for me.  Any way I do it; yours or mine.

• Like 1

I cannot get in either.  When I try re-registering it says my login and password are already in use...am not going to change either because I don’t want to lose my history and status due to their computer problems...guess will just wait it out

AT TOP OF PAGE GO TO:

BOOKED GUEST----takes you next page

Near TOP LEFT OF THIS PAGE CLICK: Manage My Booking---

TAKES YOU TO NEXT  PAGE----Do not fill in boxes, but scroll down to:

Access your cruise without logging in------ takes you topage with:

First Name

Last Name

Date of Birth

Booking Number

continue to your  current booking

I had the log in issue on Thursday afternoon.   Followed the steps to reset password, actually took the same password and have had no issues since.

Using iPhone and Safari.  Everything is synced with Medallion.

51 minutes ago, 007colocruz said:

AT TOP OF PAGE GO TO:

BOOKED GUEST----takes you next page

Near TOP LEFT OF THIS PAGE CLICK: Manage My Booking---

TAKES YOU TO NEXT  PAGE----Do not fill in boxes, but scroll down to:

Access your cruise without logging in------ takes you topage with:

First Name

Last Name

Date of Birth

Booking Number

continue to your  current booking

I did that this AM, but it's a PITA. I have 5 cruises booked and can only look at one at a time, the have to start the whole process again. ☠️

• Like 1