Princess Login Issues

beg3yrs

5 hours ago, generichandle said:

Do NOT log in!

Go to 'Booked Guests'.

Go to 'Manage Booking'

Again, do not use THAT Login either. Below it .....

Use 'Access your cruise without logging in'.

Fill in info with that specific booking number.

You will get your access to That sailing only. If you try for more you will crash, but you can do it for each sailing.

I have been able to do this for several days but today I get a message that I do not have access to the booking I entered

Just got off the phone with web support.  Yup.  Site is still broken.  Yup.  Not going to be fixed by Thursday.  Yup...maybe "soon".  

Advised me NOT to fill in "missing information".  Told me not to reset password (old will work when...).  

Asked why Princess did not bother to make this public (FaceBook/Cruise Critic/news agencies).  She said that Princess didn't think it would be this difficult.

This is not good. publicity for Princess.  Like someone else mentioned, why didn't they do this when they were down a year ago??????

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Just got off the phone with web support.  Yup.  Site is still broken.  Yup.  Not going to be fixed by Thursday.  Yup...maybe "soon". 

Grrr...infuriating, and unacceptable!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sfaaa said:

As bad as this is, Princess should be thankful cruise season is on hold at this point. Just imagine the big mess if ships are all sailing right now.

You can see your booked cruises without logging in. I did this and reserved my excursions, priced flights etc 

you can also phone Princess to book a cruise. 

this is annoying but they have IT working on fixing it 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dog said:

You can see your booked cruises without logging in. I did this and reserved my excursions, priced flights etc 

you can also phone Princess to book a cruise. 

this is annoying but they have IT working on fixing it 

I would like to recognize you for your positive reflection on this issue,   BUT...it has been going on for a very long time (over a week).  My issue is the non-discloser by Princess that there is even a problem.  

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I would like to recognize you for your positive reflection on this issue,   BUT...it has been going on for a very long time (over a week).  My issue is the non-discloser by Princess that there is even a problem.  

There is another way to get in to see your bookings. Several have tried this by not logging in and managing their booking. I just did this and booked my excursions for  Spring of  '22.

I also used the contact us form and received a reply from Princess within 2 days, giving suggestions on how to log in or to see my booking without logging in.

Another way is to phone Princess and let the agent make your booking/reservations etc.

Princess acknowledges that their website is experiencing problems for SOME people and they have their IT Dept. trying to fix it.

They have acknowledged this when several of us have contacted them by email or by phone.

I hope you get your problem solved soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/15/2021 at 3:50 PM, Host CJSKIDS said:

I just had to reset my password as well.  Just used the old one and now I can get in 

Have you tried to log in again, since you posted this?

Glad to see some members having success. I'm just getting in to my booking without logging in and managing my booking. It is not a hassle for me at all.

• Like 1

Some seem satisfied to keep up with apologies for Princess by stating over and over that "They're working on it", and " I can still access my booking by , booking number, date of birth, blah, blah", but at best that just allows access your specific booking, and does NOT give you access to your account.

Your account provides access to all aspects of your relationship with Princess, ALL your bookings not just one, all your FCC information, pending cancellations, account specific pricing available only to your specific account, as well as any pending "move over" information related to only your existing bookings ... NONE of this can be accessed any other way than to log-in to your account.

So please, its been over a week, virtually any other international  travel company would have put out some kind of corporate statement by this time instead of leaving countless thousands of their customers in the dark... Stop apologizing for Princess

Edited by srpilo
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, srpilo said:

Some seem satisfied to keep up with apologies for Princess by stating over and over that "They're working on it", and " I can still access my booking by , booking number, date of birth, blah, blah", but at best that just allows access your specific booking, and does NOT give you access to your account.

Your account provides access to all aspects of your relationship with Princess, ALL your bookings not just one, all your FCC information, pending cancellations, account specific pricing available only to your specific account, as well as any pending "move over" information related to only your existing bookings ... NONE of this can be accessed any other way than to log-in to your account.

So please, its been over a week, virtually any other international  travel company would have put out some kind of corporate statement by this time instead of leaving countless thousands of their customers in the dark... Stop apologizing for Princess

I suggest YOU take your complaints up with Princess.

It is our right to offer suggestions to help others on this website.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, 007colocruz said:

Have you tried to log in again, since you posted this?

Glad to see some members having success. I'm just getting in to my booking without logging in and managing my booking. It is not a hassle for me at all.

I have and haven’t had any other issues. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, srpilo said:

So please, its been over a week, virtually any other international  travel company would have put out some kind of corporate statement by this time instead of leaving countless thousands of their customers in the dark... Stop apologizing for Princess.

I keep coming back to this page for some good news.  Yes, it is disappointing.  Yes, Princess has a problem.  I believe that they are more disappointed than I am.  They are working on it.

What I do get tired of is seeing the same screen names over and over complaining and complaining.  Enough already, when it is fixed, it will be fixed.  Not before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

I can’t log in, but if I go to Already Booked and then Manage My Booking  my cruise comes up immediately and I can browse all options with no problem and no sign in required.

Sounds like browser cookies are working to help you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 2 cruises a year said:

I keep coming back to this page for some good news.  Yes, it is disappointing.  Yes, Princess has a problem.  I believe that they are more disappointed than I am.  They are working on it.

What I do get tired of is seeing the same screen names over and over complaining and complaining.  Enough already, when it is fixed, it will be fixed.  Not before.

Agree!!!

I am able to log in to my Personalizer again. My account is accurate.

I cleared the "cookies" & "cache"; closed the browser, re-opened browser and logged in using my old password.

Good luck to those who are so stressed out over this. I hope your problems are solved soon.

• Like 2

Outrageous that Princess home page says they're back in Alaska and bookings start May 21 but I still can't log in. I also haven't got the patience to wait on hold the length of time it takes them to answer the phone for a booking. It's their lost revenue since I can go anywhere else and book a cruise to Alaska. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

Outrageous that Princess home page says they're back in Alaska and bookings start May 21 but I still can't log in. I also haven't got the patience to wait on hold the length of time it takes them to answer the phone for a booking. It's their lost revenue since I can go anywhere else and book a cruise to Alaska. 

I understand this situation is annoying.   But, when I do a mock booking, it seems to work just fine.    So, perhaps make the booking (or just put it on hold), then call your PVP to add your account number?

• Thanks 1

If they can put up a banner notifying users when there is a maintenance window, they should put up a banner confirming technical issues are preventing users from logging in and an ETA on resolution.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mary loves to travel said:

I understand this situation is annoying.   But, when I do a mock booking, it seems to work just fine.    So, perhaps make the booking (or just put it on hold), then call your PVP to add your account number?

Mock booking doesn't take into account past passenger fare. If Princess can't get their act together why should I have to go to all this trouble. RCL is a good option for me since I'm a D+  with them.