Princess Login Issues

beg3yrs

1 hour ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I just had to reset my password as well.  Just used the old one and now I can get in 

That worked for me once. Since then I cannot get into my account.

Against my better judgement, I tried resetting my password, first with existing one which it promptly rejected. Then with new ones which also didn't work. Latest reset link from Princess takes me to a string of random code. Sigh... 

• Like 2

Having trouble with Princess at 6 PM PST.  Said something abut password.  Hit reset (I forgot my password).  "Changed" password to the same old password.  Accepted it, but then said they were having technical difficulties.  Went to my Medallion App to see my cruise dates.  What a pain in the ....

And...I am having issues with loading Cruise Critic Boards.  Entire page does not load.  Then I get error message that site is having issues (using too much).

What's with technology?  Solar Flares?  Too many people on their computers?  Just trying to antagonize us all?  UGH.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, koolforkatz said:

Against my better judgement, I tried resetting my password, first with existing one which it promptly rejected. Then with new ones which also didn't work. Latest reset link from Princess takes me to a string of random code. Sigh... 

exactly, this happened to me too.

the only way I can see my cruise is by going to Manage my booking link. And not logging in.
Atleast I know my booking is there and my payment & cruise credit is correct. 

• Like 1

I just spoke to Susie at Princess in the U.K., she apologised and advised me that the log-in problems had been caused by an unexpected IT glitch when they tried to merge two systems. Princess hope that the problem will be fixed in the next few days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dog said:

exactly, this happened to me too.

the only way I can see my cruise is by going to Manage my booking link. And not logging in.
Atleast I know my booking is there and my payment & cruise credit is correct. 

I managed to get in this way as well. I wanted to check flight times and print my itinerary. In fact the flight times had changed from the times given to me by our travel agent - for the better I have to say. 

• Thanks 1

After experiencing problems earlier I was finally able to log in on Friday and Saturday.  Can't today and I see this.  At least they are telling people that there is an issue - I hadn't received any error message until now

image.png.e31b541dde0fb9a3e7ba0614cd9af895.png

• Like 1

I am trying to be patient and understanding, but why is it that my problems (questions) always happen after hours or on Sundays?  

I can't get in to their site via computer.  The office is on very limited hours/days.  And staff has been reduced.

I did call on Sunday.  They did mention an online chat, but I can't seem to locate a link for that.  I did fill out a form that I thought might initiate a chat, but it went into the stack of unknown emails.  

I know that all of us are trying to return to some normalcy and want to get back to cruising, but I am just venting my frustrations that it is so difficult to contact Princess now a days.

4 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I did call on Sunday.  They did mention an online chat, but I can't seem to locate a link for that.  I did fill out a form that I thought might initiate a chat, but it went into the stack of unknown emails.

Maybe online chat is only available during normal office hours?

18 minutes ago, caribill said:

Maybe online chat is only available during normal office hours?

The website said they are open on Sunday...ha....needs an update?

Live Support & Info

General Support:
1-800-774-6237

Monday – Saturday:
8:00am – 5:00pm PT
Sales:
1-866-335-6379

Monday – Friday:
6:00am – 7:00pm PT

Saturday & Sunday:
8:00am – 5:00pm PT
Would you like a Princess Cruise Vacation Planner to contact you?

Mailing Address
24305 Town Center Drive, Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Just checked Princess Facebook.  You would think some one from Princess would reply or post an update.  

Definitely not a quick fix.  Definitely needs Thrak in their IT department.  Definitely needs to reach out to their passengers.  

16 minutes ago, Meditrina said:

I'm still unable to login - it was intermittent yesterday, but nothing today.  I did find the chat button however - it is at the very bottom of the screen - in the border.

Foiled, again.  It's now Sunday 6:45 PM.  Thanks for the chat location.  I found it.  Too late.  Hopefully they will be up and running on Monday when a zillion. people will be trying to contact them.

On 5/15/2021 at 7:46 PM, koolforkatz said:

Have had the same problem.  Reset my password...Didn't work.

Princess is probably swamped due to the many cancellations in respect to its schedule.

Thinking of booking Oceania. 

Wow..

Princess seems to be creating this pattern of rolling out tech upgrades way before they're ready to be rolled out.. Remember the roll out of the Medallion class ship upgrades in 2017, turns out that was at least a year too soon, Princess had to scramble to pacify all the customers promised Medallion cruises that were not delivered.

There's no reason Princess had to roll out these soft upgrade before they were ready, but yet here we are AGAIN ....

Dismayed