Princess Login Issues

beg3yrs

3 hours ago, san diego sue said:

There are issues here in San Diego since last week. Person that posted he had none in San Diego was just lucky. Even though when I log in it says to change password, or some other warning (different each time), , I go to booked cruises and they are all there.I was able to go into cruise history, FCD, etc. I made copies of all the records in case Princess wipes out everything and we lose it.

Confirmation that I'm having the same issues - also in San Diego.

58 minutes ago, san diego sue said:

After I clicked on Booked guests (and my bookings came up). Then above it showed  different things you can click on to get to other things. One was Cruise History, FCD etc.click on My Account to bring those up.

Thanks - this didn't work for me 😞 sounds like maybe you actually were logged in. I can't get there.

I just hung up with Princess.  The rep was gone for quite a while and when she came back all she could share was that they were updating the website and I should try again later tonight or wait until Friday. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Reydnn38 said:

I just hung up with Princess.  The rep was gone for quite a while and when she came back all she could share was that they were updating the website and I should try again later tonight or wait until Friday. 

This does not inspire a high level of confidencr ... be it IT or oh so many other issues

• Like 1

Update:  My PCVP IS on vacation...  a team of 4 are her back up.  Call Princess and your Consultant's extension and you might be prompted to press "0" (as I was) and you will reach a team member. The Consultant I spoke with had just returned from furlough so they are happy to be back to work. (furloughed team members might be why so many of us were having issues with return calls & emails) As for log-in Issues?  It's because of linking with the Medallion app.  So the hick-up is getting those log-ins the same.  I was able to book the 2023 Panama cruise I wanted with the discounts I expected so I would still do that through a PCVP. 

Also, they are "working" (negotiating terms) at getting the Alaska Cruises & ports going for late summer and very close to resolution (even though she can't give details)

MishelleMac -- thanks for the update.  Good to hear.

Today I was able to login to my Princess Account with my OLD password.  Wow!  This is after 3 days of not being able in login -- a new password worked one day, then it did on not work the next day.  Go figure? Back and forth for days.  One time the system said my request was of “being process”.  Today I checked my account:  Profile, up coming cruises, cruise credits, cruise history all correct. Well, that’s as of today.  Let see what happens tomorrow when I try to login.  I hope the computer system changes by the French IT company Capgemini really works for everyone.  Crossing my fingers. John

Received response from Captain’s Circle offering suggestions. Clear cookies etc, all the things I’ve been trying but still can’t log in. Said IT is aware many of us are having these problems and they are working on it 

When I was told to update my password before, I decided to wait it out.  Today when I try to log in it comes comes up with a "you are locked out" message, but I can still hit booked guests/manage booking and see my upcoming cruises.  Unfortunately, under my account it now says "welcome undefined." I'm afraid of what tomorrow will bring... 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

When I was told to update my password before, I decided to wait it out.  Today when I try to log in it comes comes up with a "you are locked out" message, but I can still hit booked guests/manage booking and see my upcoming cruises.  Unfortunately, under my account it now says "welcome undefined." I'm afraid of what tomorrow will bring... 

When it requested a password change the other day I also chose to wait. I just tried to log in and got the “locked out” message, and decided to not try anything else.  This is ridiculous!

3 hours ago, san diego sue said:

After I clicked on Booked guests (and my bookings came up). Then above it showed  different things you can click on to get to other things. One was Cruise History, FCD etc.click on My Account to bring those up.

I was able to sign on to see a specific booking too, but got no where.  When I clicked on Cruise History, I received this error message: 

{"data":null,"message":null,"status":null}

Then when I try to sign in on the regular website Princess.com, I am able to type in my user name and password.  Then I am taken to this page.  Filled it out once and then rerouted back.  Not going to try again.  Will I really have fill out this form again to access Medallion/etc?  Why?

1694379552_ScreenShot2021-05-19at4_09_02PM.thumb.png.76ebbc1faba1ee432aa18b246ce0fe13.png

1 hour ago, jeeper2 said:

When it requested a password change the other day I also chose to wait. I just tried to log in and got the “locked out” message, and decided to not try anything else.  This is ridiculous!

I received this message an hour or so ago. A different response than what I had been getting. I did the reset password this time and now things are back to normal with my upcoming bookings appearing in a different format. I had not tried resetting my password previously.

Do NOT log in!

Go to 'Booked Guests'.

Go to 'Manage Booking'

Again, do not use THAT Login either. Below it .....

Use 'Access your cruise without logging in'.

Fill in info with that specific booking number.

You will get your access to That sailing only. If you try for more you will crash, but you can do it for each sailing.

• Thanks 1

On 5/15/2021 at 2:54 PM, 007colocruz said:

AT TOP OF PAGE GO TO:

BOOKED GUEST----takes you next page

Near TOP LEFT OF THIS PAGE CLICK: Manage My Booking---

TAKES YOU TO NEXT  PAGE----Do not fill in boxes, but scroll down to:

Access your cruise without logging in------ takes you topage with:

First Name

Last Name

Date of Birth

Booking Number

continue to your  current booking

Shared in earlier post, but some members can log in successfully. 

47 minutes ago, generichandle said:

Do NOT log in!

Go to 'Booked Guests'.

Go to 'Manage Booking'

Again, do not use THAT Login either. Below it .....

Use 'Access your cruise without logging in'.

Fill in info with that specific booking number.

You will get your access to That sailing only. If you try for more you will crash, but you can do it for each sailing.

17 hours ago, travellingnana said:

Exactly the same when I log in. You are locked out   appears but I can get to my upcoming bookings. I am now with the new name "welcome Undefined"

51 minutes ago, san diego sue said:

Exactly the same when I log in. You are locked out   appears but I can get to my upcoming bookings. I am now with the new name "welcome Undefined"

Is that anything like Non Binary!

It worked for me today.  It told me I was locked out and invited me to reset my password.  After following the steps I am good.  I needed to log into the Medallion Class app using the new password.  Everything in my account appears normal.

• Like 2

I am glad  I  checked cruise critic because I had problems today with my password. It looks like a lot of us are faced with the same problem. I will check again tomorrow. Please post here if you are able to get in your account.

Thanks

Sali