CHANGES TO CROWN AND ANCHOR BENEFITS

9 hours ago, gadaboutgal said:

On the Adventure, the Suite Lounge is reserved specifically for Suite guests only.  No Pins permitted unless staying in a suite.  Royal has effectively closed the Suite Lounge to non-suite Pinnacles!

@M8VER3.... there you go!

5 minutes ago, Colorado Babe said:

Very unlikely as not impacted by COVID!

Well, at one point Royal felt the in room delivery was a potential Covid issue. Then it went poof, so who knows their direction

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Well, at one point Royal felt the in room delivery was a potential Covid issue. Then it went poof, so who knows their direction

Tbh i did not keep up all year. Was to busy traveling  and kind of just focused on Living our lives to the fullest! It worked, were still alive. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

Please keep us in the loop -- are you on Adventure out of Nassau?  

No, just anticipation of Live from Adventure threads.  We don't sail until October. 

Unless we get an invite 😉🤣🤣

• Like 2

10 hours ago, M8VER3 said:

It will only be disappointing to those that can consume 4/5/6 drinks in the old HH. Seems like a lot of drinks in a short period of time?

I've been known to pound back 3 or 4 NA Cape Codders in 45 minutes. 

They just keep showing up. But this is in SL, not DL.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

No, just anticipation of Live from Adventure threads.  We don't sail until October. 

Unless we get an invite 😉🤣🤣

Hey John, are you sailing Allure on 17 October?  

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm going to disagree. POS terminals are easy to install and the hassle will just send folks elsewhere. Only hardcore LMP's will remain

I still think they like to seduce us.... paying for drinks will drive people to other venues, absolutely, even if there is no monetary transaction, the charm of the DL is they are giving you something.  Those people outside the door pay for their drinks you are our guest and we give you drinks.  

I think the seduction will continue, regardless of the cost of the infrastructure.... JMO... who knows the reality.

jc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yea, we can hit the suite lounge and get funny looks from the pins because we have a granddaughter with us.  Many seem to think only adults should be allowed in the suite lounge.  The best part is if you are in a suite you can use the lounge.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, lovescats5 said:

Yea, we can hit the suite lounge and get funny looks from the pins because we have a granddaughter with us.  Many seem to think only adults should be allowed in the suite lounge.  The best part is if you are in a suite you can use the lounge.

I love giving funny looks to the kids, not the caregivers

23 minutes ago, lovescats5 said:

We've gotten a couple funny looks but actually more grandparently smiles and my son gets compliments for his good behavior (if only they knew!")

Edited by smokeybandit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, keyboardjunkie said:

R

My questions are:

1. Will a mandatory tip be included when a drink is bought with a credit?  Usually in the lounges most people tip the server when they receive their complimentary drink. Will that be the same and, if not, will the tip be covered by the guest or Royal?  I, personally, would like to know that the crew serving 'complimentary' drinks are receiving remuneration.

I guess only the future will provide an answer.

Mandatory tip?

I can't answer for others, but I always tip the server for the free drink regardless if I am in the SL/CL/DL or at a ship bar or other venue. I expect that I will continue to do so  using my daily vouchers.   I don't see any difference. 

M

• Like 5

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Im fairly sure serving the food and taking vouchers will reduce the appeal and keep crowds to a manageable level

Ya think? Many said they went there for the  friendship - not the  free drinks and snacks!  We'll soon see who was telling the truth.

M

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1