Meet and greet with Celebrity CEO Ms Lutoff-Perlo

LGW59

Just got an email from Celebrity inviting me to a meet and greet with LLP for a September 18, 2021 Greece cruise.  As much as I would love to meet her and thank her for the vision in creating the E-class ships, which I genuinely love, I canceled this cruise months ago. 🥳

9 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I also got an invitation, but never booked the cruise.  Looks like it's an open invitation to everyone.

And here I am thinking I am “special “!

• Haha 1

I also got an invitation even though I never booked this trip.  This was almost as exciting as the exclusive invitation I got to join a wholesale club.  And the wholesale club listed my first name with the invitation which was really exciting. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We were on Eclipse a few years ago on the cruise prior to LLP being on board. We had a fantastic cruise but everywhere you went there was that smell of fresh paint...

There is a long standing joke in the UK that the Queee thinks the world smells of fresh paint as everywhere she travels the ‘tidy up’ crew are a few yards ahead....

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Sussex Cruiser said:

I can't imagine anything worse than meeting someone that has had that great vision to utterly destroy the Celebrity brand, and who will only be happy when it is a women only cruise line.

She has also destroyed what was the best Loyalty Program in the industry!

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, Sussex Cruiser said:

I can't imagine anything worse than meeting someone that has had that great vision to utterly destroy the Celebrity brand, and who will only be happy when it is a women only cruise line.

Someone seems a bit bitter, that’s why they still have many other options.  Stop the world I want to get off.  I’m male and E-class is spot on for me.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Someone seems a bit bitter, that’s why they still have many other options.  Stop the world I want to get off.  I’m male and E-class is spot on for me.

I'm on the Equinox in August , are you sure you don't want to join us so I can collect my AI free drink?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

I'm on the Equinox in August , are you sure you don't want to join us so I can collect my AI free drink?

To soon for me my friend, however I will happily contact Celebrity in advance of your cruise and tell them that all of your AI drinks are on me!  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Sussex Cruiser said:

I guess women in certain professions should just accept the fact those professions are dominated by men, and that qualified women should not be given opportunities to succeed or be promoted.   Indeed, let’s go back to the 1950s. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

17 hours ago, LGW59 said:

Just got an email from Celebrity inviting me to a meet and greet with LLP for a September 18, 2021 Greece cruise.  As much as I would love to meet her and thank her for the vision in creating the E-class ships, which I genuinely love, I canceled this cruise months ago. 🥳

Maybe they are trying to entice you to return!!!

bon voyage

15 hours ago, cruising teacher said:

She has also destroyed what was the best Loyalty Program in the industry!

That is what some of us who fly think about those programs as well... over the last six to eight (6-8) years.

bon voyage

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

I guess women in certain professions should just accept the fact those professions are dominated by men, and that qualified women should not be given opportunities to succeed or be promoted.   Indeed, let’s go back to the 1950s. 

... and it does not stop there, either.

bon voyage

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bo1953 said:

That is what some of us who fly think about those programs as well... over the last six to eight (6-8) years.

bon voyage

Bo- so you think that LLP has also destroyed airline loyalty programs too?😊  She has a lot of reach in her destruction.  Godzilla!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, TeeRick said:

Bo- so you think that LLP has also destroyed airline loyalty programs too?😊  She has a lot of reach in her destruction.  Godzilla!

TR LOL, just trying to bridge or mind the gap, as it were...

bon voyage