July latitudes rewards offer

Yinster

For a limited time only, past guests can get two extra latitudes rewards points per night on 2021 cruises and one extra latitudes rewards point per night on 2022 cruises plus the standard latitudes points per night and more free offers. 

Screenshot_20210701-141456.png

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

Just emailed my PCC to see if she can update our bookings to get this promo.

Let me know what response you get on the 9/26 sailing - I was told it wasn't applicable.  But did get it for other sailings that are booked

22 minutes ago, summercruiser20 said:

Let me know what response you get on the 9/26 sailing - I was told it wasn't applicable.  But did get it for other sailings that are booked

I had no issues. Already have my updated confirmations for both 9/26 and 10/3 on the Breakaway. Bonus is that taxes and port fees also dropped about $14 for each sailing.

Edited by JamieLogical

14 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

Would this work with a past guest offer netting 4 points a day?

This IS the current past guest offer. So you would get 3 points a day instead of 2 if you are currently booked with the 1 extra point. This would replace it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

This IS the current past guest offer. So you would get 3 points a day instead of 2 if you are currently booked with the 1 extra point. This would replace it.

Ah, stupid me, I see that now, being greedy as I'm looking for 2022 where you would only get one extra point.

now that I have squeezed (just) into Platinum status, I can't imagine going out of my way for the bonus points given the steep incline and small benefit for subsequent levels..........just wish their was more to the monthly offers than points

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

Is the Promo code for the extra double Latitudes points LATDBLX?

Yes, that's the code we got whereas normally it is just LATITUDES to get the single extra point

Edited by SpainAlien
  • Like 1

The cost of the cruise went up 50pp but I ended up rebooking to get this promo. If my Breakaway sailing happens in November, this will give me enough points to reach Plat + and get an extra 5% off excursions. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, caitlynambrai said:

I emailed my PCC and he just emailed back that he took care of it. We're splurging on Haven for the 15 day TA in Nov on the Epic- we're getting 60 points!

Bravo - well done - - - - -

Best I did was 56 - Suite - 14 day Panama Canal Promo and the standard 1 for each day

So you have scored the maximum points possible - 4 per day

1 for each night(day) of the cruise

1 for being in a Suite (Haven)

2 and the promo offer

You are well on the way to fast track to Platinum or P+

• Like 1

Got in on this earlier this month. However, I gave it up this week to get a total of $1100 off my b2b2b upcoming cruises. We are currently Platinum Plus but no where near Ambassador so we took the $1100 immediate saving and gave up the triple points. 

• Like 2

We just had our May 2022 cruise repriced a few days ago to save $1400.  While the extra points would be nice, I’m happier with the cash, especially since we’d still be another cruise short of platinum.

Edited by bookbabe
  • Like 1

Pretty soon they’ll be giving 12 points per night so you’ll reach platinum status after one cruise. It felt kind of special reaching platinum status but now so many people are at that level it’s diluted the achievement. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gmbhardy said:

Pretty soon they’ll be giving 12 points per night so you’ll reach platinum status after one cruise. It felt kind of special reaching platinum status but now so many people are at that level it’s diluted the achievement. 

NCL realized that circa 2017 and created the Platinum Plus and Ambassador levels.

While it is easy to achieve the Platinum level it takes a few more cruises helpful if the

bonus points category nudges this along faster to get to the P+.

Ambassador you really have to be cruise nut to the 'Nth" degree to want to pursue this

level when the P + will be all you need.

So far the maximum daily points to get is -4- 

1 each day-night

1 in a FULL suite or Haven not Club

1 or 2 bonus points - past guest insider offer and promos

It might be a fluke to get 5 but I doubt NCL is going to combine offers resulting in that.

If you see it broadcast - post it here ! ! !

1 hour ago, jcu1210 said:

Is there a way to get this added to already booked cruises?

You have booked your cruise and have found a better deal albeit a reduced fare

more perks bennies bonuses perhaps a better cabin for the same price - - -

If it is before the FINAL PAYMENT and you are still in the eligible time period for

booking that better deal - CALL !  Once past the Final Payment date you are at

the mercy of what NCL wants to do with your adding or changing the reservation. 

CALL - - - - - right away and see if NCL will match or better your deal.

Dealing with a TA - you will have to CALL them - they own your reservation booking

Don't wait to the last minute to make that CALL - lines maybe busy and time is of essence.

If at first you are getting a negative - no-can-do response - call back or have the agent

confer with the manager/supervisor for another 2nd opinion.

Worse case scenario *can't be done* - consider the possibility of a cancel and rebook -

You may face losing that cabin you selected and maybe some other perks bennies

or bonuses from the original booking - BUT - you would be getting a definite overall

better deal. Try doing this all in one phone call preserving all the personal data names

passport numbers credit card payments etc.  If you are dealing with a TA this should

be a simple business as usual transaction.

Good Luck ! 

8 hours ago, jcu1210 said:

Is there a way to get this added to already booked cruises?

I just emailed my PCC and he was able to update our bookings. You have to still be outside of final payment and your cabin category has to still be available for the same price. If you previously received any special offers or promotions that are not currently available, you will lose them, as this is essentially a new booking.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CILCIANRQTS said:

Amazing what people will do/risk/give up for a few “points”...

I gave up about two minutes of my life to type an email to my PCC and actually, my total amounty due dropped by about $14 per week for each week of my B2B, so not only did I gain the extra points, I saved $28 off my final payment.

• Like 5