When can you check in, we are far closer than 90 days and cannot check in

I think for the ships that are just starting ( or getting close to starting) check in seems to be much closer to sailing date.  I’m sailing AOS in late August, but was able to check in around 90 days, at the same time those sailing June 12th were able to.  I’m sure it’s coming soon for your sailings

There's also several YT videos about the first couple of cruises and people are reporting not being able to check in until the week before.  La Lido Loca mentioned it in a video in the last couple of days.   Don't sweat it.  

Edited by BND

Thanks for your post.  We are on a 9/26 Allure sailing and wondered why we couldn't check in.  I read  that you could check in on your phone via the RCCL App but I don't see a way to do this.  Does it really make a difference if you're checking in on a Desktop on App?

4 minutes ago, Reijo said:

Thanks for your post.  We are on a 9/26 Allure sailing and wondered why we couldn't check in.  I read  that you could check in on your phone via the RCCL App but I don't see a way to do this.  Does it really make a difference if you're checking in on a Desktop on App?

There is a button on the bottom line of the app for your cruise.   Make sure the correct cruise is showing. 

For my Odyssey OTS on the 22 I was able to check in at 42 days out. I just did it today but could only access it online. If it is on the app, I could not find it, but my boarding passes on on the app now.

10 minutes ago, bumorgan said:

Just received an email for Oasis 9/26 that stated they will send an email with check in  when ready.

In the past that was exactly the process.  I've got a Sept. 5 Oasis sail and have faint hope that it will come off.  They are doing test cruises in August, so my sail is on thin ice.

for our past 6/19 Adventure sailing i think we were able to check in about 2 weeks before sailing, because the rules were changing daily.  I think the 6/12 sailing could only check in about 1 week before boarding.  it was kinda crazy.

This morning, I was not able to check in on the computer.  Was reading this and for fun pulled up the App for my 10/3 Allure.  I was able to check in on the App, but no e-mail.  Once I checked in, it was showing as checked in on the computer...  Looks like the Allure just opened up for some.

Edited by The Scurvy Pirate

3 minutes ago, dandi799 said:

I was just able to check in this morning for our 8/14 Symphony sailing. (29 days out)

And our 8/29 Symphony also opened mid morning today, all checked-in and set sail passes printed and on my phone.  I imagine I was amongst the early check ins and we got a boarding time of 3:00.  Can't find anyone who got an earlier time.  Our sail away was postponed to 7:00pm

• Like 1