Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

On 2/17/2022 at 6:59 PM, Ashland said:

I'm waiting for Canada NE out of Cape Liberty for Oct 23 and would also love another snowbird itinerary out of Quebec to Fort Lauderdale again.

We want the 2nd option, snowbirds from Quebec to FLL!!! Was going to book it, then Covid struck!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Same here. My Booked Cruises have over yr now, received thousands in reductions last 6 months. Off hand one dropped over half, another two 1/3 less. Fortunate with few them also offering Military/Vet Discounts helping. Like get my Fav Cabin and not change it on my B2B's. Most my Cruises Book first hr they are released 

I haven't been lucky enough to book that fast but usually within the first few days when I see a posting here on CC.  We do a lot of B2B's and early booking usually helps with keeping the same cabin (hate to move cabins).

• Like 3

The 9-nighters out of Cape Liberty and Baltimore are a little different than I've seen in the past decade-plus. Refreshing to see some changes (some good, some bad).

That said, I feel like the 9-night Oasis in August 2023 is quite reasonably priced. Compared to the 7-night Oasis out of Miami in April '23 we have booked, we got a much better cabin for slightly less cost. The 9-night Oasis is actually pricing less than the cheapest of the 9-night Liberty to the Caribbean. Very, very happy.

Just booked Liberty from Cape Liberty 9 night Canada new England cruise in September 2023. 

Its our 20th wedding anniversary while we are on board , I managed to get corner aft balcony 7708 (my wife loves corner balconies) , it will be our first time on a freedom class ship (we have been on every other class )  and our first time in New York (plan to stay a few days pre cruise).

Yup , just a little excited already!!

• Like 2

Yes, I'm looking at the 9-night Liberty sailing in May 2023. Bermuda is new to us and we love Labadee but I'm not sure how I feel about the two stops in the Dominican Republic. I haven't really heard anything to wow me about those. Celebrity have a much more interesting itinerary a couple of days later but it's on the Summit, so more expensive and a much smaller ship. Now I'm in a quandary.

37 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Yes, I'm looking at the 9-night Liberty sailing in May 2023. Bermuda is new to us and we love Labadee but I'm not sure how I feel about the two stops in the Dominican Republic. I haven't really heard anything to wow me about those. Celebrity have a much more interesting itinerary a couple of days later but it's on the Summit, so more expensive and a much smaller ship. Now I'm in a quandary.

We looked into that Liberty itinerary, as well. But Oasis in August offered ports we like more, a ship we like more, and better pricing. Bermuda is a tough port to pass up on, but living in NJ, a 5-nighter isn't a tough trip to pull another time.

22 minutes ago, xtremegk said:

We looked into that Liberty itinerary, as well. But Oasis in August offered ports we like more, a ship we like more, and better pricing. Bermuda is a tough port to pass up on, but living in NJ, a 5-nighter isn't a tough trip to pull another time.

Makes sense. We want to factor in a 3 or 4 night pre cruise stay as well but DH works in tourism so August is impossible and although there are some great itineraries in late September / early October that would work for us I'm afraid we'd find it too cold for comfort by then.

16 hours ago, FionaMG said:

I with you - those two stops in Dominican are a not the best choices - nothing much to do there from what I could reserach.  - Wish they would have included St Marteen.   Ugghhh decisions ! Waiting so long to cruise and now these choices.

17 minutes ago, SDA1125 said:

I with you - those two stops in Dominican are a not the best choices - nothing much to do there from what I could reserach.  - Wish they would have included St Marteen.   Ugghhh decisions ! Waiting so long to cruise and now these choices.

Yes, I'm pretty disappointed with this one. This year's equivalent sailing on Adventure has St Martin and San Juan. Much better options, in my opinion.

I may consider Anthem's 8-night sailing the week before. Not that great an itinerary either but arguably a better ship. Bummer.

Michael Bayley has just announced that Rhapsody will be offering Southern Caribbean from Panama in 2023.

"Explore the gems of the region - like the lively costal city of Cartagena, Colombia - plus unforgettable journeys from the Atlantic to the Pacific through the iconic Panama Canal on select sailing.

Cruises from Panama open soon!"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Michael Bayley has just announced that Rhapsody will be offering Southern Caribbean from Panama in 2023.

"Explore the gems of the region - like the lively costal city of Cartagena, Colombia - plus unforgettable journeys from the Atlantic to the Pacific through the iconic Panama Canal on select sailing.

Cruises from Panama open soon!"

Thanks for sharing.  
Do you know if this is for northern winter 2023-24?  Would the home port be Colon?  

On 2/22/2022 at 11:58 AM, dsvd79 said:

I'm interested in the 14 night cruise to Greenland from Cape Liberty- Roundtrip.  Oceanview is only 2800. No Air, or Pre-Hotel for me either. . . 

Just booked this one. Thought the price was pretty decent and an interesting itinerary.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

There is 1 Brilliance for Feb 24 showing but when you click on it it says something has gone wrong

Screenshot_20220225-214601_Chrome.jpg

Maybe oops but prob part of test load.. Yeah there is couple other Royal Sailings 2023-4 listed doing same, a test load

Edited by ONECRUISER