Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

2 hours ago, xtremegk said:

Only another week to go. Wonder if that will Jewel's move -- another trip back to Quebec, then snowbird.

We sailed the snowbird on Adventure (Oct 2019) but for the same itinerary I would book Jewel.

17 hours ago, xtremegk said:

Only another week to go. Wonder if that will Jewel's move -- another trip back to Quebec, then snowbird.

That would be way too late for a snowbird cruise. According to the posted itinerary - Jewel will arrive in Cape Liberty on Nov. 9. I think it's doubtful it would do another 10-night cruise back to Quebec City, and then do a Snowbird Migration cruise ~ Nov. 19. I think it's more likely that Jewel will reposition to the Caribbean on Nov 9.

Our only Snowbird Migration cruise was on Serenade in 2015, and it departed Quebec City on October 19.

Edited by NancyIL

3 minutes ago, NancyIL said:

That would be way too late for a snowbird cruise. According to the posted itinerary - Jewel will arrive in Cape Liberty on Nov. 9. I think it's doubtful it would do another 10-night cruise back to Quebec City, and then do a Snowbird Migration cruise ~ Nov. 19. I think it's more likely that Jewel will reposition to the Caribbean on Nov 9.

Our only Snowbird Migration cruise was on Serenade in 2015, and it departed Quebec City on October 19.

My friend and I were on the Fall Foilage just before your Snowbird on Serenade in 2015 and loved it.

My friend and her Dad did a similar 7 nighter round trip from Boston on Serenade later in Oct 2016 and she said it was a lot colder than the previous year.

17 hours ago, NancyIL said:

In 2018 we left even earlier. We boarded on Oct 8 and left Quebec City  the next day.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2022 at 6:03 AM, FionaMG said:

A couple of test loads are showing just now, in advance of next week's Cape Liberty release. Looks like it's going to be Oasis and Liberty.

image.thumb.png.80f48749fb3490f61c5658b5976b0099.png

Anyone know what time tomorrow the Fall/Winter 2023/2024 Anthem of the Seas dates out of Cape Liberty will be available for booking?

😁

Edited by matt1

1 minute ago, mets123 said:

old news

I was actually asking a specific question, not looking for a sarcastic comment. I know it’s supposed to open the “week of” starting tomorrow, but what time? 6 AM, 9 AM? Looking to book a couple of cruises, and want to get it out-of-the-way before I head out for the rest of the day.

8 minutes ago, matt1 said:

I was actually asking a specific question, not looking for a sarcastic comment. I know it’s supposed to open the “week of” starting tomorrow, but what time? 6 AM, 9 AM? Looking to book a couple of cruises, and want to get it out-of-the-way before I head out for the rest of the day.

Could be anytime day or nite, Tomorrow, Tues, Weds, Thurs. Even though lists Tomorrow its actually week of...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Could be anytime day or nite, Tomorrow, Tues, Weds, Thurs. Even though lists Tomorrow its actually week of...

Love it when some schedules are released late night here on the west coast...those I've scored on price, category & location.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, matt1 said:

Anyone know what time tomorrow the Fall/Winter 2023/2024 Anthem of the Seas dates out of Cape Liberty will be available for booking?

😁

I don't think I've ever seen new itineraries being released on the first day of the stated "week of". Generally I've seen Tuesday night into Wednesday morning or Wednesday night into Thursday morning but that's based on the time where I am (I'm 5 hours ahead of EST).

Note, however that Royal are renowned for following no truly discernible pattern. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, geoff2802 said:

The three 2023-24 Melbourne port entries in the name “Rhapsody of the Seas” have all been renamed to “Enchantment of the Seas”.  Where will she be home ported?  

And upon checking the other port calendars…. Brisbane, Darwin, Fremantle, Adelaide and Kangaroo Is entries in Feb and Mar 2024 have also been changed to Enchantment of the Seas.  Looks like an Australia cricumnavigation is likely.  

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

The LA to Vancouver 6 day Pacific Northwest is available on the TA site. 4/16 to 4/23.

mac_tlc

Agree, wish these short Repos were little Cheaper. Sad when can do a TA or 10n Caribbean and these short NW sailings cost same or more these longer sailings

• Like 1