Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

41 minutes ago, splashsmom said:

Have the separate legs for the World Cruise been discussed yet?  I just received a related email today.

I did also...it says to call. This was the time frame RCI was going to release to book the legs separately.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, splashsmom said:

Have the separate legs for the World Cruise been discussed yet?  I just received a related email today.

Yes, back when it was first announced and when the original Dec day passed without them becoming available. 

21 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

What’s happening with Oasis, where is it deployed after April 2023 ?

Perhaps Cape Liberty NJ for the summer season as it is this year.  (Oasis was also originally scheduled there for the summer of 2020 and 2021 before the pandemic canceled the season.)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

A couple of test loads are showing just now, in advance of next week's Cape Liberty release. Looks like it's going to be Oasis and Liberty.

image.thumb.png.80f48749fb3490f61c5658b5976b0099.png

Great!!

I'd kind of lost track of what was due when and we are looking to book a canada/new England cruise in September next year for our 20th wedding anniversary.  And liberty would be even better as freedom class is the only class of RC ships we haven't been on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trixie21 said:

Great!!

I'd kind of lost track of what was due when and we are looking to book a canada/new England cruise in September next year for our 20th wedding anniversary.  And liberty would be even better as freedom class is the only class of RC ships we haven't been on.

From the test load, looks like a 9-night Canada/NE itinerary in late August, so a little earlier start on that side than Adventure does this year (Adventure starts at the beginning of September).

Personally, glad to see Liberty back up here instead of Adventure, and hopefully a good sign for being on pace to release the full slate next week!

2 hours ago, Trixie21 said:

Great!!

We're looking for May next year and haven't been on freedom class either. I don't know if there's much difference between them and voyager class, other than being a bit bigger?

7 hours ago, xtremegk said:

Personally, glad to see Liberty back up here instead of Adventure, and hopefully a good sign for being on pace to release the full slate next week!

I agree. I am doing Adv this year and would like an opportunity to get on a Freedom class ship now.

55 minutes ago, NancyIL said:

Nice itinerary, but this sailing is pretty late for a "fall foliage" cruise.

Maybe the last one of the season? Given that it's a southbound one ending in Cape Liberty, I'm guessing there could be several sailings going back and forth between NJ and Quebec. It will be interesting to see the full schedule. 

18 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Maybe the last one of the season? Given that it's a southbound one ending in Cape Liberty, I'm guessing there could be several sailings going back and forth between NJ and Quebec. It will be interesting to see the full schedule. 

I'm curious where she's going to go from NJ after this one. She's in Europe through about the end of August, so has probably about 2 months to do foliage cruises once she gets here.

16 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I'm waiting for Canada NE out of Cape Liberty for Oct 23 and would also love another snowbird itinerary out of Quebec to Fort Lauderdale again.

Only another week to go. Wonder if that will Jewel's move -- another trip back to Quebec, then snowbird.

• Like 1