Booked in suite, but Xpress pass says CALL

cruise kitty

22 minutes ago, cruise kitty said:

Hi all, booked in a suite (not a move up, a paid suite)  & my express pass says CALL, shouldn't it start with a P for the premium package?  

thanks in advance 🙂

PBP is PALL and will appear that way on your Sea Pass card. I'd call the Captains Club and ask why your Express Pass says CALL.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cruise kitty said:

Hi all, booked in a suite (not a move up, a paid suite)  & my express pass says CALL, shouldn't it start with a P for the premium package?  

thanks in advance 🙂

Yes it should. Just checked my express passes for both upcoming cruises (both in suites). Both say PALL. I’d contact Celebrity (or your TA if you used one) to get this sorted. Cheers🙂

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cruise kitty said:

thanks for the answers, just took a good look at my final invoice, & all of my benefits show as the lower tier ones, surf internet, etc.  Will give them a call tomorrow 🙂

Thank you for posting this. We were originally booked in a veranda but my wonderful son upgraded us to a suite. Your post had me look at our express pass and it also said CALL and no onboard credit showing in cruise planner. I called this morning and rep can’t figure out why. She has to reach out to another department and then call me back. I would have been very annoyed if I had to deal with this on the ship. Thank you again!!! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cruise kitty said:

thanks in advance 🙂

Hi cruise kitty.  We were on this cruise with you as you know.  In a suite.  Our express passes say PALL.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jelayne said:

Our XPress pass showed CALL for a few weeks after we upgraded to a Suite then it changed to PAL  the same with wi-fi, the OBC showed up within a hour.  I didn’t call so it may be a manual transaction on upgrades.  

Where do you see the OBC? I’m not seeing anything in cruise planner. I’ve called several times! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, cbfb said:

Where do you see the OBC? I’m not seeing anything in cruise planner. I’ve called several times! 

OBC shows up in your online account if you go to Plan My Cruise. The amount available from celebrity will show at the top of the screen. It also shows on your guest booking confirmation. Any obc from a TA will not show up until you are onboard.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

OBC shows up in your online account if you go to Plan My Cruise. The amount available from celebrity will show at the top of the screen. It also shows on your guest booking confirmation. Any obc from a TA will not show up until you are onboard.

Thank you! It isn’t in either place. I will have to call again. Sigh! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Did you try getting an updated Guest invoice?

yes, I did, all the info/perks were for a standard cabin, took a 2 +hour phone call lol, but it is fixed, & I now show "stream" wifi & premium bev pkg for both of us...  express pass shows PALL....  the young man who helped me was very nice,  long call was due to fact that the power kept going out at his location, but he actually called me back 🙂  hoping I get a survey, so I can give him good marks 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Our Xpress passes also show CALL. I called the shoreside concierge who checked the reservation and said all ok. She also said that the suites include stream and prem bev. 

49 minutes ago, tedsto said:

Our Xpress passes also show CALL. I called the shoreside concierge who checked the reservation and said all ok. She also said that the suites include stream and prem bev. 

I would look at your invoice and make sure it's correct on that. Mine showed the wrong thing when I went from a veranda to the Retreat (not MoveUp, but paid for myself) and I had to sit on the phone until they corrected it and sent me an updated invoice. It's likely it would have been fine once I was on the ship, but it's always easier to have it corrected beforehand.

Edited by njsmom

Did you upgrade to a suite? Or did you get the suite through Move Up?

I once booked Aqua then upgraded to a suite. Once onboard the Micheals Club concierge printed a new seapass card with PALL.

If you won your bid through Move Up you normally keep the drink package from your original cabin.

CALL is classic drink package. PALL is premium drink package. 

• Like 1

I will travel with the invoice that shows proper OBC, as well as Prem beverage, Stream and Prepaid gratuities. 

I booked the suite originally, no Move Up or upgrades. 

It's terrible arriving on board and having to deal with issues, much better to resolve in advance.

Thanks for clarification on CALL vs PALL. We don't drink so it's not much of an issue, but I will try mocktails. I'll see if onboard concierge can fix the drink package. 

• Like 2