beach bags in cabin?

luckyinpa

I normally bring a medium clear WATERPROOF bag to stuff all my stuff into.

Gives me piece of mind as i can strap it on me and carry it into the water if no one is around to watch it. And yes I am one of those ppl who brings too much stuff with me :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, luckyinpa said:

and maybe it's because i was in haven and  a princess suite i got the bags, i dont remember. was hoping for rcl bag to add to my collection..sigh. now ill be out of fashion and all the cool kids will make fun of me. 

Once you sail a ridiculous amount of time on Royal, you can choose beach bags as a welcome gift. 

When do you sail? I might be able to get you one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alexgtp said:

I normally bring a medium clear WATERPROOF bag to stuff all my stuff into.

Gives me piece of mind as i can strap it on me and carry it into the water if no one is around to watch it. And yes I am one of those ppl who brings too much stuff with me :classic_biggrin:

i started to read about phone cases etc but then you see pics of waterlogged phones etc and i cannot bring myself to do it. 

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Once you sail a ridiculous amount of time on Royal, you can choose beach bags as a welcome gift. 

I’ve got four MSC bags we accumulated this summer when we did a couple of British Isles cruises with them. The OP is very welcome to all of them!! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CaroleC said:

I’ve got four MSC bags we accumulated this summer when we did a couple of British Isles cruises with them. The OP is very welcome to all of them!! 😂

the kindness on the forum overwhelms me at times. i love free stuff. the princess and NCL ones are really only big enough for one beach towel

• Like 2

15 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

first timer here. does royal have beach bags in the cabin ? i'm in a CLS if that matters.  hate to bring out my other branded ones  to cococay 🙂

What sailing are you on? I have several new RCG beach bags. Just gave one to our cabin attendant.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

i started to read about phone cases etc but then you see pics of waterlogged phones etc and i cannot bring myself to do it. 

We have waterproof phone cases, basically heavy duty plastic bags, we sometimes use them just to make sure phone doesnt get wet when we sit near the water.  I really wouldnt trust going swimming with it.

4 hours ago, lovelife said:

What sailing are you on? I have several new RCG beach bags. Just gave one to our cabin attendant.

10/ 10

i found my stash of ncl, princess, and didnt know i had a few local supermarket ones. maybe those will look cool too

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I just bought a pretty big bag that says cozumel for $10 this past week. My new overflow bag. Any bag in the store for $10. I filled it with potato chips at 7 11 for my cabin steward. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I just bought a pretty big bag that says cozumel for $10 this past week. My new overflow bag. Any bag in the store for $10. I filled it with potato chips at 7 11 for my cabin steward. 

did they have ketchup chips. it's so hard to find them around here i'm almost ready to pay shipping 🙂 i do love getting chips from every country i'm in to see if theres something different out there. 

43 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

did they have ketchup chips. it's so hard to find them around here i'm almost ready to pay shipping 🙂 i do love getting chips from every country i'm in to see if theres something different out there. 

Actually I dont remember the names. She told me the first one was sweet and sour and one was hot cheese.  Mexican flavors. Nothing I'd seen before with the ruffles. Pringles similar, just the ruffles little bags on sale were the wierd flavors. Like regular 26 pesos on sale for 18 pesos so I filled up the bag mostly with the wierd ruffles.

The new news is they can now get off the ship. I mentioned to a waitress at JiJis and she said yes, but they cant leave the port area, like walk to the 7 11 I walked to. But they can get off the ship now.

51 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Actually I dont remember the names. She told me the first one was sweet and sour and one was hot cheese.  Mexican flavors. Nothing I'd seen before with the ruffles. Pringles similar, just the ruffles little bags on sale were the wierd flavors. Like regular 26 pesos on sale for 18 pesos so I filled up the bag mostly with the wierd ruffles.

The new news is they can now get off the ship. I mentioned to a waitress at JiJis and she said yes, but they cant leave the port area, like walk to the 7 11 I walked to. But they can get off the ship now.

This was on a Carnival cruise, right?  So it does not refer to RC crew.

25 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

This was on a Carnival cruise, right?  So it does not refer to RC crew.

Sorry, I got the email notice of a reply and clicked on it not realizing where I was tbh. Very tired.

Yes, carnival crew for the first time was allowed off in ports this week, but I asked my cabin steward if she wanted some potato chips, I'd read they cant get off and buy stuff. I was surprised but she said she would like some potato chips. They didnt really have time to get off much yet. 

It's the cruise in my signature, in my defense Houston i45 had 3 lanes closed and then a accident coming into dallas ..tired. didnt realize until too late where I posted. One more than I'm all rcl. Sorry. Bedtime. Accident to post that here.