Report on re-opening of Check In

denamo

Going on a Symphony cruise in November.  Check in was open at one time and then closed.  Did read reports this cruise wasn't the only one.  Today was the date for re-opening of check-in. 

There has been added a place to report vaccination information...1.Which one...2. Date of final shot....3. Pictures of both front and back of vaccine card.

All other information that had been submitted was retained in the check in.

The biggie that I had seen discussed was if a new check in time would be assigned.  Good news....time stayed the same.  I would love to have had an option of an earlier time, but glad for those who have an early time that it did not change. 🙂

Edited by denamo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, denamo said:

I would love to have had an option of an earlier time, but glad for those who have an early time that it did not change. 🙂

I was told if you go through the check in process periodically, you might be able to get an early check in time 

9 hours ago, LilBlackDress said:

I was told if you go through the check in process periodically, you might be able to get an early check in time 

Based on reading this comment, I checked online and just changed our 10/18 Mariner check-in time from 1:30-2:00 p.m. to 12:00-12:30 p.m.  I did notice there were slots open in each time period before the one we had.  Since we will be staying in Cocoa Beach the previous weekend, our drive to the port will be rather short...

We found a small non-chain hotel--The Inn at Cocoa Beach--that we really like.  We have stayed there a couple of times.

Edited by TexasRon
wording
  • Like 2

This has been reported by others so good to see it's staying the same.  I grabbed 1 pm for Harmony on 28 Nov, but would prefer and earlier time.  We already had 1230 Jaime's reservations booked for a few months.   I just got my third covid shot today but from what I understand they're interested in the second shot date right now.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, denamo said:

I would love to have had an option of an earlier time, but glad for those who have an early time that it did not change. 🙂

Periodically check your app to see if you have an opportunity to change the check in time.  We are on Symphony 10/2.  We have been able to change it to an earlier time twice.  Our last change was yesterday to 12:00 to 12:30pm. We started with 2:00 to 2:30. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CruisinCrow said:

I was able to change the check-in time for our November 8 Serenade cruise from 1:00 to 12:30 using the app.  

Is there a place where we're supposed to put in our vaccination information? 

I just added our vaccination info on the app for our 11/12 Independence cruise.  I didn't see a way to add it on the website, but I may have overlooked it.

35 minutes ago, cruisemom2 said:

I just added our vaccination info on the app for our 11/12 Independence cruise.  I didn't see a way to add it on the website, but I may have overlooked it.

Thank you. Just checked the app for my Oct 16 and it has a place for card upload

• Like 1

Our November 7th cruise on Anthem just got shortened by 1day.  Leaving on the 8th now and they’ve eliminated a stop in Nassau.  Everything booked on the planner will be refunded and then October 15 we get to rebook everything.   We got some decent deals, but I’m anticipating we won’t see them on the 15th. Also had a 12:30 check  in time.  I’m guessing we’ll have to redo all that as well.  All this with just over a month to go.  I’m just glad I don’t have to deal with airfare and hotels!!

On 9/29/2021 at 12:40 AM, denamo said:

Going on a Symphony cruise in November.  Check in was open at one time and then closed.  Did read reports this cruise wasn't the only one.  Today was the date for re-opening of check-in. 

There has been added a place to report vaccination information...1.Which one...2. Date of final shot....3. Pictures of both front and back of vaccine card.

We had to upload all of that vaccine information for our Freedom cruise a last month when we hit the 21 day prior to cruise date. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

Check In just opened this morning for our November 21 Harmony cruise. We were able to move our boarding time from 2PM (when we originally checked in before they shut everything down) to 12:30PM when we re-checked in this morning. They had all the info from our original check in so allwe needed to do was select a new boarding time for both of us.😀🛳️

• Like 1