Couple of questions for those in the know

I am sure guest services can look up flight schedules if you do not have internet service.

You only get wifi on coco cay if you have wifi on the ship.

If your cruise goes to St. Thomas you should have phone and internet on a cell phone while there.     Sames goes for St Croix  as they are US VI

Also, depending on where you going, you may get cell or WiFi service.  Sometimes you can get free WiFi from a café, bar, or restaurant while in port.  You can check venues in ports where you know you're going to plan ahead.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info.  I figured it would not be free on Coco Cay.  Reason I ask is that I don't want to be surprised coming into port that my flight has been changed/cancelled and now I'm stuck.  Figured I could check at Coco Cay.  Wasn't planning on getting internet on the ship.  If I can do it on the ship at guest services, great.  Peace of mind.

Edited by archer_310
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, archer_310 said:

Thanks for the info.  I figured it would not be free on Coco Cay.  Reason I ask is that I don't want to be surprised coming into port that my flight has been changed/cancelled and now I'm stuck.  Figured I could check at Coco Cay.  Wasn't planning on getting internet on the ship.  If I can do it on the ship at guest services, great.  Peace of mind.

If you sign up for the Roll Call, maybe someone who has the internet package would be willing to look it up for you. 

I am like Marion_Mom, I will help other cruisers with a quick call or look something up for them. 

• Like 1