ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Port Everglades November 13, 2021

Scrapnana

Nieuw Amsterdam is scheduled to arrive at 5:45 am and leave at 9 pm (not sure why that is or maybe it will be changed in the next day and a half).  She will be at pier 26 (port to) and going on a 7-day Tropical Caribbean cruise.

1702007717_NA111321.gif.91046865cf1b588590c864cec6e76fb5.gif

Also in port are Celebrity Apex at pier 25 (6:15 am - 4:30 pm), Celebrity Reflection at pier 29 (5 am - 5:30 pm), Odyssey of the seas at pier 18 (5:30 am - 8 pm), and Caribbean Princess which arrives on the 12th to pier 2 and leaves at 8 pm on the 13th.

The PTZtv webcams can be found at https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/ and https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/ .

Next up:  Eurodam will arrive at pier 2 on November 14 (scheduled for 4 am), shift to 26 on the 15th, and depart on the 16th.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, heblfm said:

Just saw the New Statendam arrive around 7AM.

I checked the port schedule and it does not have the Nieuw Statendam departing in the next couple days so she may be there for a while.  Thanks, Kathi for the NA announcement.  It looks like she will have a departure in the dark tonight.

Edited by travelnap

1 hour ago, travelnap said:

It looks like she will have a departure in the dark tonight.

Tomorrow night (Saturday) 😉

Also Nieuw Statendam is now scheduled to depart on 16th (Tuesday) at 5pm and return again to PE on 18th (Thursday) at 6am.

2 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Tomorrow night (Saturday) 😉

Also Nieuw Statendam is now scheduled to depart on 16th (Tuesday) at 5pm and return again to PE on 18th (Thursday) at 6am.

Thanks Vmax, I would have been waiting a long time tonight for sail away if she is not even in port yet.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The NA on Nov.13 was originally a charter (country music ) but was moved to Jan.2022. They had a late sail away to allow bands and singers to get off the ship after a concert. They got 9PM instead. If the have enough harbor pilots and not many ships, we might sail earlier. If everyone has boarded also. We'll see. Just glad to be back on a ship. See you Saturday!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 510picker said:

We are looking forward to boarding the NA tomorrow. You are correct on the departure time, but I also don't know why it is at 9 PM. At one time, it was scheduled to depart at 11 PM.

We're boarding the NA as well.  Maybe it's leaving late because our first port is Sunday, Nassau--not very far from Fort Lauderdale!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, POA1 said:

It's lovely weather for a sail away. Hopefully none of the passengers tried to head down the beach today. It's a zoo because of the Tortuga music festival.

When we (Eurodam) were originally sailing tomorrow, I couldn't find a decent hotel for <$300!  So, in that respect, having us postponed for two days worked out very well.

Well, at least I didn't miss it today.  Yet.  I'm sure I'll forget by later this evening.  And I won't be up early enough to see "my" ship arrive in the morning.  Oh well.

• Like 1