What level are they Quarantining people on the Constellation

cgolf1

Just curious because we got a call about an issue with our reservation from the RCG group, but when I called back they will only talk with the TA. We are on deck 2, so I am wondering if they are looking to clear that deck?

14 minutes ago, cgolf1 said:

Just curious because we got a call about an issue with our reservation from the RCG group, but when I called back they will only talk with the TA. We are on deck 2, so I am wondering if they are looking to clear that deck?

Let us know when you find out the reason

2 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Let us know when you find out the reason

I will, I was just hoping that someone who has been on the Constellation recently would have that information. Also the Millennium quarantine thread and how deck 2 on that ship was the only one with the right filters.

So they call you, but then when you try to call back they won't speak to you.  Great customer service!  

I think things might be changing almost constantly.  A couple days ago I read that customers were being quarantined on Deck 7.  Now someone is saying Deck 6 but not sure that is accurate.  Don't know what to believe (we have an upcoming booking on Deck 6 so I am also very interested in this!)  They may be blocking out Deck 2 for quarantining crew members.  

Edited by phoenix_dream

6 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

So they call you, but then when you try to call back they won't speak to you.  Great customer service!  

I think things might be changing almost constantly.  A couple days ago I read that customers were being quarantined on Deck 7.  Now someone is saying Deck 6 but not sure that is accurate.  Don't know what to believe (we have an upcoming booking on Deck 6 so I am also very interested in this!)  They may be blocking out Deck 2 for quarantining crew members.  

Quarantined just posted Deck 7 forward as where he is currently quarantined on Constellation.

49 minutes ago, Quarantined said:

I just moved into quarantine on Constellation this morning. The “Red zone”, as it’s called, is deck 7 forward. Not many cabins in the zone seem to be occupied at moment - let’s hope it stays that way!

Do you have a balcony?

4 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Dumb question?  I have trip insurance but I wonder, if you have booked a suite, then have covid and get moved to a balcony, do you get a partial refund?

Other posters have indicated you get a FCC for each day you are in quarantine (prorated) 

2 hours ago, cruise kitty said:

Other posters have indicated you get a FCC for each day you are in quarantine (prorated) 

That’s correct. My letter states that I will have a choice between FCC or prorated refund for the days in quarantine/isolation. Not sure if there is a difference of the sum between the two choices or not, but I will have plenty of time to find out over the coming week. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeeRick said:

Do you have a balcony?

I do indeed. I’m in a standard veranda stateroom on deck 7 forward, the only difference is that there are no wine glasses etc in the cabin, and they’ve delivered 24 bottles of water. As I understand it the cabin won’t be cleaned, but I’ve been provided with sprays and cleaning cloths etc, and I will get fresh towels and linen as needed. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, trabeler said:

Currently on Connie. They have deck 2 port side from midship forward blocked for crew quarantine. We were originally booked in this area and upon checkin they had assigned us something on deck 3 instead. 

We are also booked for that area on the 2/14 cruise.

I will be very unhappy if they put us under Michael's Club or any area that has music and noise.

• Haha 1

On 1/8/2022 at 1:22 PM, Homosassa said:

We are also booked for that area on the 2/14 cruise.

I will be very unhappy if they put us under Michael's Club or any area that has music and noise.

Michaels club is typically not a noisy wild place so I don’t anticipate you’d  have problems if your cabin was below it. If it was the theatre then you’d maybe  have something more to be concerned about.