On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

5 minutes ago, island lady said:

I was home at 8:15.  Unpacked and second load of laundry in at 9 am.  😄 

You are so fortunate to be able to do that.

Edited by mek

1 minute ago, mek said:

You are so fortunate to be able to do that.

Thanks.....but not fortunate...planned that way.  😉 

Old bones can't take the cold.  Bucky grew up in Medina, graduated from Medina HS.  Into the "land of the dragon" for further education and then moved to Florida when he got out.....and never left.  

Me, I transferred down from Michigan over 30 years ago.  Where I met the love of my life.  🥰

• Like 3

14 hours ago, molly361 said:

On another note it looked like there were plenty of parking spaces, at least on the roof in the parking garage.  I know there has been some parking concerns

When we got to our car ~9:30, the third deck of the garage was virtually empty. Back home by 10:30, but the rain was miserable to drive through.

5 minutes ago, orville99 said:

When we got to our car ~9:30, the third deck of the garage was virtually empty. Back home by 10:30, but the rain was miserable to drive through.

The rain just started when we were almost back to New Smyrna a little before 8 am

• Like 1

Doesn’t look like we are stopping at Coco Cay today.  Headed straight to St. Maarten??  I heard 2100 guests.   Small world,  we met a couple last night on the Rising Tide.  They are on the back 1/2 of a back to back.  They mentioned that it seemed noticeably less crowded this week.  Turns out we both worked for Mobil oil in Princeton at the same time period…in 1980.  Knew some of the same people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, molly361 said:

The rain just started when we were almost back to New Smyrna a little before 8 am

We ran into it on I-95, lots of wind and rain with a tornado warning coming over the radio for Orange county.  😮  Happily only 5 miles of highway we had to drive through.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FTD said:

Doesn’t look like we are stopping at Coco Cay today.  Headed straight to St. Maarten??  I heard 2100 guests.   Small world,  we met a couple last night on the Rising Tide.  They are on the back 1/2 of a back to back.  They mentioned that it seemed noticeably less crowded this week.  Turns out we both worked for Mobil oil in Princeton at the same time period…in 1980.  Knew some of the same people.

30+ MPH winds out of the WNW - which would put waves crashing across the pier - just like last week.

Capture.JPG

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, orville99 said:

30+ MPH winds out of the WNW - which would put waves crashing across the pier - just like last week.

Capture.JPG

Neat that RCI put a weather station  on Coco cay and connected it to Wunderground.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Old bones can't take the cold.  Bucky grew up in Medina, graduated from Medina HS.  Into the "land of the dragon" for further education and then moved to Florida when he got out.....and never left.  

Me, I transferred down from Michigan over 30 years ago.  Where I met the love of my life.  🥰

My daughter has lived in Florida for 10 years now.  I try to love it down there but I just can’t.  10 days to 2 weeks is all I can manage then I hightail it back to Connecticut.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, orville99 said:

We were in the garage around 7am also on deck 3 and it was empty as well. Wasn’t the independence charter cancelled?  That along with partially filled ships left lots of empty spaces.  
m

1 hour ago, poocher said:

So what is the latest you could disembark?  We will in no hurry that day as our flights aren’t until 8:30 that night.  I’m thinking 9:30?  Where and at what time can we get a full breakfast?

We chose the latest tag number (30) so we could relax before we got off, and they called all the numbers before 9:00.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, island lady said:

I so want out of Boston.  I've been searching for condos in downtown Orlando.  I HATE the cold.  Hopefully I can make the move in a few years.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I like how you captured the moon in the pic.  We were still driving home when I saw the moon before the sun went down.

I 'borrowed' this from a Cocoa Beach FB page. 

We were already back in Ocala by then

• Like 1

4 hours ago, island lady said:

Medina?  Is that Medina Ohio?  I graduated from Medina HS in 1974.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, poocher said:

So what is the latest you could disembark?  We will in no hurry that day as our flights aren’t until 8:30 that night.  I’m thinking 9:30?  Where and at what time can we get a full breakfast?

CK breakfast was from 6 to 8:30 last day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Medina?  Is that Medina Ohio?  I graduated from Medina HS in 1974.  

Small world!  Yes, THAT Medina HS.  He graduated in 1968, still has his old yearbook...a bit dusty now though.  😉

So funny!  I know you guys talked a lot, with neither of you knowing you went to the same high school!  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1