ms Rotterdam and ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Port Everglades January 29, 2022

Scrapnana

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Am I right that the condo with the camera is the second floor balcony on the far left as you face the building?  My friends are asking for their next sail away in 10 days.

Here's what the PEV Webcam request site has The "send request" link is at the top of the PEV Webcam screen.

image.png.30da45e9a12de5d7ef64b88fd3415aac.png

• Like 2

Just now, Cruise Suzy said:

Here's what the PEV Webcam request site has The "send request" link is at the top of the PEV Webcam screen.

image.png.30da45e9a12de5d7ef64b88fd3415aac.png

Thank you for the reply.  I found that page with the photo and form to fill out and sent them the link.  She filled out the form for Feb. 8 when they leave FLL again and know where to look for the camera.  They're all set!

• Like 1

Did you catch the closeup of the gym? I am surprised how many people were there at sailaway. I can honestly say that I have never thought about the gym then, but I guess my dedication lies more in the direction of a champagne toast at sailaway instead of a treadmill LOL. 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Himself said:

I find the Port Everglades camera to be working but I cannot get the Ft, Lauderdale camera to work

Hope to be here at Sail away.

Sorry Father, but It will probably be  a long time until the FLL camera is up and running.  When you are onthe PYZ camera page, and drop down to see other cameras, there is one called "Camera Status" and this is what it says about the Fort Lauderdale webcam:  

Fort Lauderdale Webcam

Update 1/28/2022 : Cameras have been removed from the Pier 66 site today. We hope to return them once construction work is completed, possibly 2024, and have been enthusiastically invited to do so. In the meantime, if we can find a temporary home for an elevated view camera then we will.

Update 1/24/2022 : We have been advised that as construction work is intensifying, power supply will be very erratic and we will need to remove/shutdown these cameras for possibly two years. Not wholly unexpected but nonetheless disappointing to lose the great views from Pier 66. Final removal details and date still to be determined.

I do hope they can find another site.

L.

• Like 2